Enduro mountain bike racing is grueling combination of cross-country and downhill riding. It requires strong legs, big lungs, and serious disregard for personal safety. Fortunately, the Osprey Zealot 15 is here to help tote the necessary gear when you’re moving fast.
A racing pack must ride stable and close. The Zealot 15 boasts Osprey’s BioStretch harness and hip belt to connect the pack to your body. Upper compression straps hold the load and specially designed baffles in the 2.5 LT liter Hydraulics reservoir reduce liquid movement to increase pack stability at high speed.
Access to the main compartment comes from a zippered back panel. This allows you to grab gear without interference from gear stored in the front panel mesh pocket or your helmet when it’s anchored to the LidLock carry system.
Additional storage options include stretch mesh side pockets, secure zippered hipbelt pockets, and a zippered external scratch-free pocket perfect for eyewear or other small items. An integrated removable tool pouch rolls out from a zippered lower pocket providing organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
And if a pesky mechanical issue delays you after dark, there’s a blinker light attachment for enhanced nighttime visibility to get you home safely.
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Soft, breathable Spacer Mesh contact surfaces
Air Mesh Hipbelt
- Air Mesh hipbelt for a breathable and ride stabilizing wrap
- Compression Straps - Dual upper side buckle release compression straps help stabilize the load
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets allow for external storage for accessible items
- Main Compartment Backpanel Access - A dual zippered backpanel provides easy access to the pack’s main compartment. This allows easy loading and unloading of a hydration reservoir as well as additional gear organization in an internal stretch pocket.
- Hydration - Backpanel access to the pack’s main compartment provides quick access to an internal zippered hydration compartment and Hydraulics 2.5L LT reservoir.
- Harness Pockets - Dual stretch mesh harness pockets provide easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Atomic Orange / Small/Medium||00845136036482||10000481||QBP-BG6306|
|Atomic Orange / Medium/Large||00845136036505||10000482||QBP-BG6307|
|Carbide Grey / Small/Medium||00845136036444||10000479||QBP-BG6304|
|Carbide Grey / Medium/Large||00845136036468||10000480||QBP-BG6305|