What It Is
Wahoo insert for an existing ENVE Computer mount.
Who It's For
Wahooligans, as Wahoo owners affectionately call themselves. Those who want to run ENVE's stem and computer mounting system, but own a Wahoo computer, now have an option.
Why We Made It
Data is what we crave in every aspect of what we do. Numbers, stats, KOMs – we want to collect them all, just like you. We also recognize that not everyone has the same computer. Providing options for all different types of computers was a simple solution. Wahooligans celebrate — ENVE is now compatible.
- Computer mount sold separately
Replacement plastic insert kit for K-EDGE Wahoo Mounts.
The co-polymer insert for Wahoo 1/4-turn style computers is a replaceable item. While it is extremely strong, it is designed to fail on a significant impact before the tabs on the back of the Wahoo break.
– Qty 1 – K-EDGE Co-polymer Insert for Wahoo 1/4 Computer (Part No. K13-1604)
– Qty 2 – M3 x 0.5mm x 6mm with Pre-Applied Nylon 180,18-8 S.S. Screws
Wireless mounting bracket for 2012, 2009 STS & 2006 DTS model computers. Handlebar or stem mount.
BC 1106 DTS
BC 1606L DTS
BC 2006 MHR DTS
BC 1009 STS
BC 1609 STS
BC 8.12 ATS
BC 12.12 STS
BC 14.12 STS
BC 16.12 STS
Baseline 1200 plus
The K-EDGE co-polymer insert for Garmin 1/4 Turn style computers is a replaceable item. While it is extremely strong, we designed this insert to fail on a significant impact before the tabs on the back of the Garmin break.
- Qty 1 – K-EDGE Co-polymer Insert for Garmin 1/4 Computer (Part No. K13-503)
- Qty 2 – M3 x 0.5mm x 6mm with Pre-Applied Nylon 180,18-8 S.S. Screws
Handlebar and Stem Bracket Band and Bracket for your Strada Wireless, Strada Double Wireless, Urban Wireless, Micro Wireless, Commuter, and Adventure. The FlexTight Kit Wireless system is the full kit for your CatEye wireless computer mounting needs.
Each GPS unit comes with a Standard GPS Mount. Included are two sets of o-rings (two diameters), plus a backup o-ring in each size, a rubber shim and an X-Lock composite mounting bracket. The rubber shim supports the X-Lock mount which is engineered to attach at any 9° angle and still allow the computer to be mounted forward. The two super durable o-rings secure it to the bar, and the patent-pending X-Lock design will prevent the computer from being knocked out. The X-Lock securely fastens the GPS computer to the mount by pressing down at a 45° angle and rotating it forward until it "locks" into place.
The Under Stem Mount allows riders to secure a Shimano Di2 Junction Box to their bike quickly and easily without the need for zip ties, duct tape, or other unreliable attachments.
- Lightweight alloy headset spacer with nylon body (9g)
- Compatible only with Shimano Di2 Junction Box
- 95mm length, 44mm width, 6mm height
- 6 Degree angle
Keep your computer where you can read it with Delta's stem bolt-mounted Computer Caddy.
It provides a mounting point for awkward or crowded bars.
- Mounts securely using the stem bolt
- Adds a space to mount up to two devices
- Weight limit of 125g (0.28 pounds) per side
Hand tight adjustability and 4mm hex wrench lockable.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface
- Compatibility: Combo Mounts, Light&Camera Mounts.
- Aluminum knurled thumbscrew
- Stainless Steel bolt with 4MM hex feature
- Weight: 10g
- Anodized Color: Black
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacturer defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the front wheel.
- Fits most bars bars (25.0 to 31.8mm), 86cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties
- Compatible with: Protege 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0
Protege wire harness and hardware with extra length for use with tandem and recumbent bicycles
- Contains bracket with 160cm wire, wheel magnet and zip ties
- Brackets fits Standard (25.4-26.0mm) bars
- Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0
- Ideal for long wheelbase recumbent and computer installs on a tandem’s rear bars
Handlebar mount to fit Miniac 322 and 333 GPS computers. Fits up to 31.8mm round handlebars. Plastic construction with rubber shim.
- Keeps handlebar clean
- Adjustable height angle for better visibility during riding
- Simple one bolt attachment