LED stat light
Instant start up power, no delay
iphone and samsung compatable
1 Amp output @ 5v USB
Fully internally potted
Fully waterproof /dunk proof
Built in supercap charger
300uf input smoothing
2000uf output smoothing
Low Vf full wave rectifier
Full power up to 100km/hr....no cut out at speed.
- Attaches to rear racks
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash
- 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center)
- Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works.
- Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot
- Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards
- Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights
- 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes
- Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you
- Lightweight material for ultimate comfort
- Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
This mount is designed to securely attach your Light and Motion Seca, Vega, or Stella headlight (sold separately) to your helmet. With a helmet mount, the light is always pointing where you're looking.
Replacement seat post mount for the Tuck e-Bike Taillight. Secure design with non-slip strap ensures light is stationary even in rough, bumpy terrain.
- Includes plastic wedge spacers to ensure Tuck mounts at optimum angle for premium visibility
Simple operation with three super-bright LEDs make the RedBat your go-to taillight for being seen. Solid and flashing visibility options for day and night riding.
- 3 LEDs under a red lens (1 lumen)
- 4 functions: steady, flashing, chasing, random
- 19–40mm diameter bracket
- Also works clipped to a bag/waistband
- 2 AAA batteries included
- Runtimes/Modes: 70 hours in Solid mode, and 160-250 hours in Flashing mode
The NiteRider Adjustable Angle Tail Light Strap Mount was specifically designed for their flagship tail light, the Sentinel. It allows you to fine tune the mounting angle of the light to display the projected Laser Lanes even and parallel on the ground. It’s an easy-on and easy-off non-slip tail light mount that also features a grooved contact pad that makes this the ‘go-to’ mount for riders using aero seatposts.
- Fits standard and aero seatposts
All of our head light mounts deliver rock solid mounting but for those that demand the most rigid set up, the NiteRider Lumina Handlebar Clamp Mount is here to deliver a high degree of performance and stability. Fits a max bar diameter of 35mm.
- Lumina Series
- MiNewt Cordless Series
- Mako Series
- This NiteRider accessory is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners)
The NiteRider Lumina Handlebar Strap Mount offers a wide variety of handlebar size fitments and remains rock solid while riding through rough terrain. It’s easy to install and, like all NiteRider mounts, features a quick release tab for when it’s time to recharge or leave your bike unattended.
- Lumina Series
- Mako Series
- MiNewt Cordless Series
The TL 5.0 SL has five ultra bright LED’s with four different operating modes, including three different flash modes. New for 2015, the amber Side Lights help to provide even more visibility from the sides of the rider.
The TL 5.0 SL will help keep you safe and seen from behind (180 degree visibility). The TL 5.0 SL operates on 2 AAA batteries (included) for up to 100 hours on flash.
- 5 Ultra Bright LEDs
- A wearable safety light – clip onto various straps, belt loops, etc.
- 100 hours run time
- Budget-friendly quality light
- Eye catching flash mode patterns
- 4 operating modes
- Runs on AAA batteries
- FL 1 Standard IP64, water resistant
The TL 5.0 SL is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components
(housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
- LED Tail Light
- Seatpost Mount
- 2 AAA Batteries
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics.
- LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included)
- Clearly visible, red brake LED during use
- Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes
- Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included)
- Quick and simple attachment
- Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance)
- Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable
- Five different colors are available to match any bike.
- Robust, water-resistant housing
- Weight: 7 g
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.