HEXBAND is the latest addition to the OTTOLOCK line, featuring added resistance to shearing tools and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. HEXBAND is differentiated by using six stainless steel band layers (versus three in the original) while still being wrapped in an internal aramid fiber jacket. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back- or top-of-vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more.
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. OTTO does not claim HEXBAND is unable to be cut. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines.
- Extra tough: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance. 2.5x steel thickness.
- Lightweight: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry.
- Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want.
- Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes.
- Convenient: Keyless resettable combination.
- Weight: 18" = 190g / 30" = 250g / 60" = 375g
Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves with an eye on your bike don't stand a chance. It includes three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
Planet Bike's Quick Stop RS Resettable Lock is a great way to protect your two-wheeler. It boasts Planet Bike's impact-resistant, pick-proof, E-Z set combination lock (you can reset the combination anytime you want) and a plastic-covered 6-foot-long, 10mm-diameter cable that reaches around both wheels, the frame and an immovable object. This self-coiling lock is easy to carry, too.
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
The ultimate in sturdiness and flexibility: find a reliable companion in the BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock, which uses a numerical code instead of a key.
Do you need a bicycle lock which can be used by several people? The BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock saves you the effort of swapping keys around and trying to find out who had them last. The lock can be conveniently opened using a configurable four-digit numerical code instead of a key. The customary ABUS quality comes as standard: bike thieves don't stand a chance, regardless of whether the lock uses a numerical code or a key.
- 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the frame's paint
- The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- Two-component digit cylinder ensures long-lasting legibility of the numbers
- Individually configurable code
- Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles
- Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
- Length: 90cm
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance
- Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation
- Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal
- 2 easy-to-use reversible keys
- 12mm thick cable
- 65cm in length
- Key Safe Program
ABUS is well-known for its consistently high quality and security. With this bike lock, you can count on high-quality materials.
Even if you think your bike is well-protected against theft, for example, because you have left it in a shared locker or a monitored area, you are still taking a risk. Thieves use every opportunity they can get. As a combination lock, the Steel-O-Chain 4804C Chain Lock offers ideal protection for entry-level bikes and children's bikes where there is a low risk of theft.
- 4mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork
- The chain is made of special hardened steel
- Individually settable code
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets.
- Mechanism Type: Key
- Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Shackle Height: 108 mm
- Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm
- 2 keys are supplied with the lock
The innovative Bordo Combo Lite 6150 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach it to your frame via the included straps, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish and the high-quality combination cylinder features a resettable code, too.
The GRANIT CityChain XPlus by ABUS is the original for maximum theft protection. Your bike has never been this safe before!
The seven test seals from different countries speak for themselves: the GRANIT CityChain XPlus from ABUS is among the most secure bicycle locks on the international market. This lock has been awarded security level 15, the highest ABUS security system level. The chain, body, and structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel and make theft considerably more difficult.
- 10mm hexagonal chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork
- ABUS Power Cell technology offers the highest level of protection against impacts and attempts to break the lock
- ABUS Power Link technology enables the chain to be connected directly to the Power Cell
- Interwoven coating of the lock body to protect against brutal methods of attack
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for the highest level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
- Cover to protect the keyhole from contamination
- Excellent protection where the risk of theft is high
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport. And the Glo model has a built-in micro light that backlights the numbers so you can see them in the dark! Genius!
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters.
- Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock
- Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike
- Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation
- RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long
- RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long
- RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 955 Mini Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 21.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500, too.
The original wearable bike lock. Hiplok ORIGINAL is a high-security chain lock with a Sold Secure rated hardened-steel chain and 12mm hardened-steel shackle. With Hiplok’s patented belt fastening, it adjusts to fit the waist while riding without being locked to the body, providing an easy way to take a tough chain lock with you. Hiplok SUPERBRIGHT has the added safety benefit of an ultra-reflective water-repellent sleeve to give extra visibility of the rider when worn. 3 coded replaceable keys, and Hiplok’s Lifetime Warranty guarantee are included.
Hiplok’s lightest wearable chain lock with integrated 4-digit combination lock. Weighing just 800g and featuring Hiplok’s patented wearable fastening which adjusts to fit the waist without being locked to the body, SPIN is easy to take with you while offering good security with 6mm hardened-steel chain at its core. The integrated combination lock means no need to take keys, providing convenient security for the everyday cyclist.
Make any lock more versatile with Planet Bike's Double Ended Cable. With loops on each end, this strong cable allows you to extend the range of any traditional lock so you can secure the wheels, lock more bikes, safeguard accessories, etc.
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
ABUS leaves nothing to chance. We have equipped this chain lock with high-quality two-component number reels. That way, you will get years of enjoyment out of your lock.
The numbers on this combination lock remain legible even after prolonged use. We want you to enjoy your bicycle and your ABUS lock for as long as possible. That is why we don't apply color to the numbers and produce the number reel from two durable components.
- 5mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork
- The chain is made of special steel
- Two-component number reels guarantee long-term readability of the digits
- The number code can be set individually
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for maximum strength. At 35.5-inches long, the Evolution gives you biking security in an easy-to-carry package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Subtle and modern
Equipped with a combination of numbers, the lock is easy to use. The complete plastic coating of the lock body and the distinctive textile hose of the chain prevent damage to the paint on the bicycle to be secured.
- 7mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork
- The chain is made of specially hardened steel
- Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility
- Special touch protection for higher security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism
- Individually settable code
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Tresor 6615C features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops.
The ABUS 2k Combination Dial is made of two distinct materials–the numbers aren't simply painted on–so your combination digits will never rub off and you'll have a lifetime of readability.
Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615C takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes.
The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint.
- 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable
- PVC coating protects the frame
- 2K Combination Dial for lifelong readability
- Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
Kryptonite's New York Cinch Ring Chain is a 12mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, manganese steel giving it maximum strength. The chain includes a special larger cinch ring design for maximum usable length, lighter weight and less bulk than full length chains. It secures with Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock that boasts a 14mm hardened steel shackle for top-notch security. Three keys are also included, with one featuring a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Cinch Ring Chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $3,500.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Maximum-security D-lock (U-lock) and cable duo featuring CLIP + RIDE system for easy carrying on bags and belt straps. This Sold Secure Gold rated D-lock has a 14mm hardened-steel shackle with double-locking, anti-twist tabs built to withstand the toughest of attacks. The 1m accessory cable clips neatly into the D for compact carrying.
Includes 3 x coded replaceable keys and Hiplok Lifetime Warranty.