Burley's Upper Market Bag perfectly complements your Burley Travoy trailer (sold separately). It attaches quickly and easily to the top position of the Travoy. With enough space to haul groceries and essentials, this Market Bag makes every errand a breeze. Internal organizer pockets let you store your wallet, phone, and coupons, while reflective trim enhances your visibility.
Burley's Rain Cover is designed to perfectly complement your Burley Travoy trailer (sold separately). The waterproof nylon fabric covers your cargo, while a drawstring secures it to the Travoy trailer. It also features a rear light loop and reflective accents to enhance visibility.
Salsa's Post-Lock is a rack attachment point that can be positioned anywhere on your seatpost to provide a mounting point.
- Strong rack attachment points
- 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts
- Stainless steel pivot and bolt
- Available for 27.2 and 31.6mm diameter seatposts
- Black anodized with laser-etched logo
- 44g for a 31.6mm collar
- Not for use on carbon seatposts
- Note: Post-Locks do not have a lip like Salsa's Lip-Lock, Flip-Lock, and Rack-Lock so therefore cannot be used as a seatpost clamp.
Banjo Brothers' Phone Wallet is ingeniously simple and effective. This durable, water-resistant pouch weighs next to nothing yet it keeps your phone, ID, and spare key protected. It features a full-length zipper and a headphone slot, too.
Burley's Upper Transit Bag perfectly complements your Burley Travoy trailer (sold separately). It attaches quickly and easily to the top position of the Travoy. The removable, padded laptop sleeve and internal pockets keep all your things organized, while a small outer zippered pocket is easy to reach.
A shoulder strap and top carrying handle let you easily use the Transit Bag on its own, too.
Ortlieb's Ultimate6 Mounting Set uses an integrated lock to secure your Ultimate6 bag (sold separately) to your bars. Additionally, the lid of the Classic, Plus and Pro models can also be locked. Whether you need one to mount the bag on a different bike or simply want spare parts for a long tour, the mounting set is an indispensable part of the Ultimate6 system.
Thule's Pack n' Pedal Side Frames mount quickly and easily to the sides of their Pack 'n Pedal Tour Rack (sold separately). They allow you to use any model of pannier for increased luggage capacity and a lower center of gravity.
These handy adapters are for mounting a rack on bikes where clearance is needed for disc brake calipers or other accessories.
- Screw them into the same holes on the dropouts for rack or fender bolts
- Made from special hardened aluminum stock with a threaded steel insert
- Best when only torqued to the same degree as rack bolts
- Pegs are about .75" long
- Can be used single sided or double sided
- Sold in Pairs
Thule's Pack 'n Pedal Rail Extender Kit increases rider heel clearance by moving your panniers further back. The extenders can be used on either a front- or rear-mounted Thule Tour Rack (sold separately).
Perfect for safe storage of maps, passports, and other important documents while traveling. The dust and waterproof transparent bags are made of UV-, tear-, and crease-resistant fabric with seams as tough as the material itself. They will withstand extreme atmospheric temperatures and repeated use. Also suitable for electronic devices such as GPS, cell phones, or MP3 players. Comes with neck cord and stainless steel eyelets. Available in three sizes (A4, A5, A6).
The Trizone 30's multiple inner and outer pockets and compartments allow you to stay organized and keep your focus on your performance.
-Flat bottom panel and robust construction: Allow pack to sit flat and keep its shape
-2 inner compartments: Protect sunglasses and gels
-Neoprene bottle sleeves: Provides safe storage for up to 3 bottles
-Padded and ventilated handle
-Ergonomic back with ventilated zone and padding: Excellent comfort and enhanced ventilation
-Adjustable ventilated shoulder straps
-Adjustable sternum belt: Maintains straps in place
-Velcro fastener on one side: Mini pump storage
-Back pocket with zip: Ideal for travel documents, passport and ID
-Reversed zip: Easy to open and more water resistant
-Reflective piping and logos: Increased safety
The Salsa KEG (Key Emergency Gear) bottle is a storage solution for tubes, tools, small items or sharp-edged objects that you may not want to keep in a frame bag. Don’t let a flat or mechanical ruin your party. Mount the KEG anywhere you’d put a water bottle.
- Watertight screw top protects your valuables against the elements
- Great for items like tools that you may want or need to access easily
- Small compartment in the lid for tiny items like chain links
- Volume: 16oz bottle with a screw top/lid
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon
• Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters
• Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern
• Includes two nylon straps
• Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg)
• Cage Weight: 149g
While the classic seat pack is a great place to store little-used essentials out of the elements, their mounting systems can interfere with and often damage modern dropper seatposts. Valais allows the use of a traditional seatbag on a dropper seatpost.
- Allows the usage of seat packs on a dropper post
- Protects the dropper stanchion from wear and grit
- Can act as a travel limiter when full drop isn't needed
- Sized by stanchion diameter
The Loop Junk Strap is the same 120cm woven nylon strap with a stainless steel buckle that Surly's regular junk strap is. The Loop Style Junk Strap, however, has a loop sewn at each end of the strap so you can wrap them around small diameter tubing like that used for racks and handlebars. They secure in the middle with the stainless steel buckle. Surly made these Loop Style Junk Straps because it offers another method for those wanting to secure cargo to their racks and or bikes. Junk Straps of any kind are useful in many different situations so toss a few in your backpack and always be ready to tie something to anything else.
- For general tie down use
- 42" loop strap, plus 8" closure buckle strap