Burley's Upper Transit Bag perfectly complements your Burley Travoy trailer (sold separately). It attaches quickly and easily to the top position of the Travoy. The removable, padded laptop sleeve and internal pockets keep all your things organized, while a small outer zippered pocket is easy to reach.
A shoulder strap and top carrying handle let you easily use the Transit Bag on its own, too.
The Salsa KEG (Key Emergency Gear) bottle is a storage solution for tubes, tools, small items or sharp-edged objects that you may not want to keep in a frame bag. Don’t let a flat or mechanical ruin your party. Mount the KEG anywhere you’d put a water bottle.
- Watertight screw top protects your valuables against the elements
- Great for items like tools that you may want or need to access easily
- Small compartment in the lid for tiny items like chain links
- Volume: 16oz bottle with a screw top/lid
Banjo Brothers' Phone Wallet is ingeniously simple and effective. This durable, water-resistant pouch weighs next to nothing yet it keeps your phone, ID, and spare key protected. It features a full-length zipper and a headphone slot, too.
The Loop Junk Strap is the same 120cm woven nylon strap with a stainless steel buckle that Surly's regular junk strap is. The Loop Style Junk Strap, however, has a loop sewn at each end of the strap so you can wrap them around small diameter tubing like that used for racks and handlebars. They secure in the middle with the stainless steel buckle. Surly made these Loop Style Junk Straps because it offers another method for those wanting to secure cargo to their racks and or bikes. Junk Straps of any kind are useful in many different situations so toss a few in your backpack and always be ready to tie something to anything else.
- For general tie down use
- 42" loop strap, plus 8" closure buckle strap
While the classic seat pack is a great place to store little-used essentials out of the elements, their mounting systems can interfere with and often damage modern dropper seatposts. Valais allows the use of a traditional seatbag on a dropper seatpost.
- Allows the usage of seat packs on a dropper post
- Protects the dropper stanchion from wear and grit
- Can act as a travel limiter when full drop isn't needed
- Sized by stanchion diameter
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon
• Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters
• Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern
• Includes two nylon straps
• Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg)
• Cage Weight: 149g
These handy adapters are for mounting a rack on bikes where clearance is needed for disc brake calipers or other accessories.
- Screw them into the same holes on the dropouts for rack or fender bolts
- Made from special hardened aluminum stock with a threaded steel insert
- Best when only torqued to the same degree as rack bolts
- Pegs are about .75" long
- Can be used single sided or double sided
- Sold in Pairs
Thule's Pack n' Pedal Side Frames mount quickly and easily to the sides of their Pack 'n Pedal Tour Rack (sold separately). They allow you to use any model of pannier for increased luggage capacity and a lower center of gravity.
Accessory to attach Thule Pack ’n Pedal pannier magnet onto virtually any other bike rack.
• Attach the Thule magnet to the adapter bracket (sold separately) for attachment to virtually any type of bike rack.
• Versatile design allows for a variety of attachment options.
Lezyne's Caddy Sack CO2 is a complete CO2 inflator and tire repair kit in a simple, weather resistant, reusable pouch. This kit includes a Caddy Sack, Twin Speed Drive, two threaded 16g CO2 cartridges, Power Levers, and a Smart Kit, all the essentials needed to fill your pack for the unexpected tire repair.
If you have unconventional handlebars (sold separately) but still want a bag with easy access when riding then pick up Ortlieb's Extension Mounting Set for the Ultimate5 handlebar bag (sold separately). It pushes the bag out front further than normal so you can still use your fun hand positions and enjoy the convenience of a handlebar bag.
Replacement waterproof liners for Banjo Brothers bags.
To get correct replacement liner, measure across the top edge of liner from one welded seam to the opposite seam (do not measure to cut edges of liner). Medium liner is 11" wide and Large is 12" wide.
- Works only with models 01150, 01150R and 01150W
- Welded seams
- Not suitable as a stand-alone bag
Thule's Pack 'n Pedal Rail Extender Kit increases rider heel clearance by moving your panniers further back. The extenders can be used on either a front- or rear-mounted Thule Tour Rack (sold separately).