Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
The Back-Roller City is an economical starter version with clear features and plenty of space for bike touring. With its symmetrical design and slanted shape on both sides, this classic Ortlieb bag provides enough space for pedaling, while also allowing individual use on either the left or right side of the bike. The patented Ortlieb QL1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with a tube diameter up to 16 mm (hook inserts for diameters of 8 and 11mm are included).
A brilliant idea for all-season, all-weather riders: the bike bags in the Ortlieb High Visibility Line make it easier for other people to see you while you're out there on the streets. This is because all High Visibility bags not only come with reflectors, but are themselves one big reflector. The waterproof bags are made with a polyurethane-coated Cordura fabric that is woven through with a high-luminosity reflective yarn in neon yellow and black. That gives Ortlieb High Visibility bags an added safety feature in twilight conditions and in the dark of night.
The Back-Roller High Visibility is the ideal bike bag for those who prefer the convenience of the roll closure system. The durable, waterproof, dustproof, abrasion-resistant and high quality fabric ensures optimal protection for your gear. Equipped with the sophisticated QL2.1 system with self-closing hooks, the Back-Roller attaches to your bike in a flash. And simply use the easily detachable shoulder strap to carry your bike bag comfortably once you've arrived at your destination.
- Classical rear pannier (single bag) with roll closure in bright reflective color
- QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter
- Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 or 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack
- 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes)
- PVC-free reflective fabric
- Increased visibility when hit by headlights due to highly visible reflective fabric in neon yellow and black
- Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picnic)
- As a pair can be combined with the Ortlieb Rack-Pack size 24L or 31L on the rack
- Comfortable to carry with shoulder strap (can be taken off)
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector
- Can be easily cleaned inside
Your spacious one-click shopping bag: the Bike-Shopper with QL2.1 system can be quickly attached to and removed from your rack. The flexible market and shopping bag remains stable - also on bumpy roads. The adjustable carrying straps allow it to be carried comfortably on your shoulder (adjusted by push buttons) and will not be in the way during biking. A waterproof Quick-Seal closure provides protection from rain. Occasional use of Ortlieb lubricant will keep the closure running smoothly. Further features: internal valuables pocket in size DIN A4| padded carrying handle | lateral 3M-Scotchlite reflectors
Visibility is an important safety consideration that the Sport-Roller High Visibility tackles expertly. Both the waterproof, polyurethane-coated Cordura fabric in neon yellow and the black fabric parts of this bag are densely interwoven with high-luminosity reflective yarn. This composition turns the entire bag into an eminently visible reflector when it is picked up in the headlights of passing cars. - Shoulder strap with snap hook - Base feet - Dust/snow gasket under the lid with cord - Inner pocket - 3M Scotchlite reflectors
The Sport-Roller City is a streamlined economy version of the Sport-Roller Classic. The waterproof panniers for lowrider racks are also perfectly suitable as rear panniers for children’s and youth bikes because of their reduced size. The Ortlieb Quick-Lock1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with tube diameters up to 16mm.
- Hook inserts for diameters of 8mm and 11mm are included