Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
Surly's Dummy Rail Collars are nothing more than a simple clamping device that buttresses the connection between your Big Dummy Frame and the Dummy Rails. They increase the stiffness of the interface of these two parts and help keep your cargo from getting its salad tossed… unless of course your Dummy Bags are filled with tossed salad. These are designed specifically for use with the Big Dummy frame and Dummy rails, and will not work with Xtracycle rails.
WARNING: Properly installed Dummy Rail Collars are required for carrying live cargo on your Big Dummy.
While the classic seat pack is a great place to store little-used essentials out of the elements, their mounting systems can interfere with and often damage modern dropper seatposts. Valais allows the use of a traditional seatbag on a dropper seatpost.
- Allows the usage of seat packs on a dropper post
- Protects the dropper stanchion from wear and grit
- Can act as a travel limiter when full drop isn't needed
- Sized by stanchion diameter
The Loop Junk Strap is the same 120cm woven nylon strap with a stainless steel buckle that Surly's regular junk strap is. The Loop Style Junk Strap, however, has a loop sewn at each end of the strap so you can wrap them around small diameter tubing like that used for racks and handlebars. They secure in the middle with the stainless steel buckle. Surly made these Loop Style Junk Straps because it offers another method for those wanting to secure cargo to their racks and or bikes. Junk Straps of any kind are useful in many different situations so toss a few in your backpack and always be ready to tie something to anything else.
- For general tie down use
- 42" loop strap, plus 8" closure buckle strap
This rain-resistant cover for the Travoy pulls over and around your cargo, securing to the trailer frame. When not in use, it packs inside a convenient storage sack with a zippered pocket that remains attached to the frame ready for easy deployment when wet weather hits.
- Coated 70D nylon fabric keeps cargo dry
- High viz fabric with reflective detail to keep you safe while you ride
- Draw string tensions fabric around cargo
- Center strap with buckle wraps around back for a secure fit
- Velcro frame mount for cover storage sack
- Compatibility: 2010 – Current Travoy
- Weight (lbs/kg): 0.31 / 0.14
Banjo Brothers' Phone Wallet is ingeniously simple and effective. This durable, water-resistant pouch weighs next to nothing yet it keeps your phone, ID, and spare key protected. It features a full-length zipper and a headphone slot, too.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Clamp with Rack Mounts is an ingenious adapter that gives you a super-secure and clean way to mount a rear rack on your bicycle. This light and durable aluminum piece simply takes the place of your seat tube collar. It includes a stainless-steel binder bolt and 2 5mm screws for rack attachment.
Salsa's Post-Lock is a rack attachment point that can be positioned anywhere on your seatpost to provide a mounting point.
- Strong rack attachment points
- 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts
- Stainless steel pivot and bolt
- Available for 27.2 and 31.6mm diameter seatposts
- Black anodized with laser-etched logo
- 44g for a 31.6mm collar
- Not for use on carbon seatposts
- Note: Post-Locks do not have a lip like Salsa's Lip-Lock, Flip-Lock, and Rack-Lock so therefore cannot be used as a seatpost clamp.
Accessory to attach Thule Pack ’n Pedal pannier magnet onto virtually any other bike rack.
• Attach the Thule magnet to the adapter bracket (sold separately) for attachment to virtually any type of bike rack.
• Versatile design allows for a variety of attachment options.
Replacement waterproof liners for Banjo Brothers bags.
To get correct replacement liner, measure across the top edge of liner from one welded seam to the opposite seam (do not measure to cut edges of liner). Medium liner is 11" wide and Large is 12" wide.
- Works only with models 01150, 01150R and 01150W
- Welded seams
- Not suitable as a stand-alone bag
Ortlieb's Ultimate6 Mounting Set uses an integrated lock to secure your Ultimate6 bag (sold separately) to your bars. Additionally, the lid of the Classic, Plus and Pro models can also be locked. Whether you need one to mount the bag on a different bike or simply want spare parts for a long tour, the mounting set is an indispensable part of the Ultimate6 system.
If you have unconventional handlebars (sold separately) but still want a bag with easy access when riding then pick up Ortlieb's Extension Mounting Set for the Ultimate5 handlebar bag (sold separately). It pushes the bag out front further than normal so you can still use your fun hand positions and enjoy the convenience of a handlebar bag.
The PDW Outpost Mount allows you to attach a handlebar-mounted headlight to the side of your tapered wire basket—eliminating the problem of basket cargo blocking the light beam. The attachment plate compensates for the angle of a tapered wire basket, allowing the headlight to stay nice and level.
- 32mm diameter clamping area for lights
- Attaches with two M5 bolts and a steel backing plate
- Mounts on left or right side
A stretch web net that helps secure items to a rear rack.
- Four nylon molded hooks for rack attachment
- Fits any rack
- Dimensions: 11 x 11"
- Custom-molded silicone
- Stretches to three times its size
For BabySeat II Racks and MTX Tubular Racks (34.5 cm in length for small bike frames).
- If you have a small frame bike and cannot install Topeak rack or BabySeat in recommended position (2 or 3 degrees from horizontal), please use the 34.5cm extra long mounting bracket arm for proper installation.
The Salsa EXP Series Rubber Strap is a strong, adjustable strap that holds your gear securely to Salsa Anything Cages, Anything Cradles, or racks. Use them anywhere you need to secure a load on your bike.
- UV- and weather-resistant
- Includes band to keep excess strap out of the way
- 22" length is best for use with Salsa Anything Cage and Anything Cage HD
- 30" length is best for use with Salsa Anything Cradle
- Sold in pairs
Thule's Pack 'n Pedal Rail Extender Kit increases rider heel clearance by moving your panniers further back. The extenders can be used on either a front- or rear-mounted Thule Tour Rack (sold separately).