While the classic seat pack is a great place to store little-used essentials out of the elements, their mounting systems can interfere with and often damage modern dropper seatposts. Valais allows the use of a traditional seatbag on a dropper seatpost.
- Allows the usage of seat packs on a dropper post
- Protects the dropper stanchion from wear and grit
- Can act as a travel limiter when full drop isn't needed
- Sized by stanchion diameter
The Salsa KEG (Key Emergency Gear) bottle is a storage solution for tubes, tools, small items or sharp-edged objects that you may not want to keep in a frame bag. Don’t let a flat or mechanical ruin your party. Mount the KEG anywhere you’d put a water bottle.
- Watertight screw top protects your valuables against the elements
- Great for items like tools that you may want or need to access easily
- Small compartment in the lid for tiny items like chain links
- Volume: 16oz bottle with a screw top/lid
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon
• Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters
• Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern
• Includes two nylon straps
• Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg)
• Cage Weight: 149g
Banjo Brothers' Phone Wallet is ingeniously simple and effective. This durable, water-resistant pouch weighs next to nothing yet it keeps your phone, ID, and spare key protected. It features a full-length zipper and a headphone slot, too.
The Loop Junk Strap is the same 120cm woven nylon strap with a stainless steel buckle that Surly's regular junk strap is. The Loop Style Junk Strap, however, has a loop sewn at each end of the strap so you can wrap them around small diameter tubing like that used for racks and handlebars. They secure in the middle with the stainless steel buckle. Surly made these Loop Style Junk Straps because it offers another method for those wanting to secure cargo to their racks and or bikes. Junk Straps of any kind are useful in many different situations so toss a few in your backpack and always be ready to tie something to anything else.
- For general tie down use
- 42" loop strap, plus 8" closure buckle strap
For BabySeat II Racks and MTX Tubular Racks (34.5 cm in length for small bike frames).
- If you have a small frame bike and cannot install Topeak rack or BabySeat in recommended position (2 or 3 degrees from horizontal), please use the 34.5cm extra long mounting bracket arm for proper installation.
These handy adapters are for mounting a rack on bikes where clearance is needed for disc brake calipers or other accessories.
- Screw them into the same holes on the dropouts for rack or fender bolts
- Made from special hardened aluminum stock with a threaded steel insert
- Best when only torqued to the same degree as rack bolts
- Pegs are about .75" long
- Can be used single sided or double sided
- Sold in Pairs
Lezyne's Caddy Sack CO2 is a complete CO2 inflator and tire repair kit in a simple, weather resistant, reusable pouch. This kit includes a Caddy Sack, Twin Speed Drive, two threaded 16g CO2 cartridges, Power Levers, and a Smart Kit, all the essentials needed to fill your pack for the unexpected tire repair.
Replacement waterproof liners for Banjo Brothers bags.
To get correct replacement liner, measure across the top edge of liner from one welded seam to the opposite seam (do not measure to cut edges of liner). Medium liner is 11" wide and Large is 12" wide.
- Works only with models 01150, 01150R and 01150W
- Welded seams
- Not suitable as a stand-alone bag
If you have unconventional handlebars (sold separately) but still want a bag with easy access when riding then pick up Ortlieb's Extension Mounting Set for the Ultimate5 handlebar bag (sold separately). It pushes the bag out front further than normal so you can still use your fun hand positions and enjoy the convenience of a handlebar bag.
A stretch web net that helps secure items to a rear rack.
- Four nylon molded hooks for rack attachment
- Fits any rack
- Dimensions: 11 x 11"
- Custom-molded silicone
- Stretches to three times its size
Accessory to attach Thule Pack ’n Pedal pannier magnet onto virtually any other bike rack.
• Attach the Thule magnet to the adapter bracket (sold separately) for attachment to virtually any type of bike rack.
• Versatile design allows for a variety of attachment options.
Ortlieb's Ultimate6 Mounting Set uses an integrated lock to secure your Ultimate6 bag (sold separately) to your bars. Additionally, the lid of the Classic, Plus and Pro models can also be locked. Whether you need one to mount the bag on a different bike or simply want spare parts for a long tour, the mounting set is an indispensable part of the Ultimate6 system.
Salsa's Post-Lock is a rack attachment point that can be positioned anywhere on your seatpost to provide a mounting point.
- Strong rack attachment points
- 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts
- Stainless steel pivot and bolt
- Available for 27.2 and 31.6mm diameter seatposts
- Black anodized with laser-etched logo
- 44g for a 31.6mm collar
- Not for use on carbon seatposts
- Note: Post-Locks do not have a lip like Salsa's Lip-Lock, Flip-Lock, and Rack-Lock so therefore cannot be used as a seatpost clamp.
Multifunctional two part mounting support for light, speedometer, or e-bike display. They can be fixed individually or in pairs with the Ultimate 6 mounting system. They are height adjustable and alignment can be adjusted up or down to create additional space on the bar.