Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
This rain-resistant cover for the Travoy pulls over and around your cargo, securing to the trailer frame. When not in use, it packs inside a convenient storage sack with a zippered pocket that remains attached to the frame ready for easy deployment when wet weather hits.
- Coated 70D nylon fabric keeps cargo dry
- High viz fabric with reflective detail to keep you safe while you ride
- Draw string tensions fabric around cargo
- Center strap with buckle wraps around back for a secure fit
- Velcro frame mount for cover storage sack
- Compatibility: 2010 – Current Travoy
- Weight (lbs/kg): 0.31 / 0.14
Banjo Brothers' Phone Wallet is ingeniously simple and effective. This durable, water-resistant pouch weighs next to nothing yet it keeps your phone, ID, and spare key protected. It features a full-length zipper and a headphone slot, too.
The B-RAD pump bag protects your frame pump from water and dirt ensuring it is working when you need it.
- Mounts to the B-RAD system or on its own
- Dimensions: 12 in x 2.5 in x 2.5 in (30 cm x 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm)
Salsa's Post-Lock is a rack attachment point that can be positioned anywhere on your seatpost to provide a mounting point.
- Strong rack attachment points
- 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts
- Stainless steel pivot and bolt
- Available for 27.2 and 31.6mm diameter seatposts
- Black anodized with laser-etched logo
- 44g for a 31.6mm collar
- Not for use on carbon seatposts
- Note: Post-Locks do not have a lip like Salsa's Lip-Lock, Flip-Lock, and Rack-Lock so therefore cannot be used as a seatpost clamp.
The Loop Junk Strap is the same 120cm woven nylon strap with a stainless steel buckle that Surly's regular junk strap is. The Loop Style Junk Strap, however, has a loop sewn at each end of the strap so you can wrap them around small diameter tubing like that used for racks and handlebars. They secure in the middle with the stainless steel buckle. Surly made these Loop Style Junk Straps because it offers another method for those wanting to secure cargo to their racks and or bikes. Junk Straps of any kind are useful in many different situations so toss a few in your backpack and always be ready to tie something to anything else.
- For general tie down use
- 42" loop strap, plus 8" closure buckle strap
While the classic seat pack is a great place to store little-used essentials out of the elements, their mounting systems can interfere with and often damage modern dropper seatposts. Valais allows the use of a traditional seatbag on a dropper seatpost.
- Allows the usage of seat packs on a dropper post
- Protects the dropper stanchion from wear and grit
- Can act as a travel limiter when full drop isn't needed
- Sized by stanchion diameter
The B-RAD Accessory Strap Mount is designed to add an additional strap point for tire levers, tubes or CO2 cartridges. Mounts to bottle bosses, or to the B-RAD base for additional carrying options.
- Mounts to bottle bosses, or to the B-Rad base for additional carrying options
- Main strap is 50mm wide and holds loads 75-120mm diameter (3 - 4.75 inches)
- Cradle strap is 40mm wide and 350mm long for supporting loads
B-RAD Bottle Mounts allow for cargo customization and cargo optimization. They are designed to work in tandem with B-RAD Base mounts to keep cargo on the bike and off the back.
- Compatible with any bike frame that has 2 standard 64mm spacing bottle cage mounts (most modern frames)
- 6061-T6 aluminum brackets, stainless hardware
- Weight (no hardware) – 20g
- Maximum load 1700g
- Designed to carry two bottles or accessories off of one B-RAD base
Accessory to attach Thule Pack ’n Pedal pannier magnet onto virtually any other bike rack.
• Attach the Thule magnet to the adapter bracket (sold separately) for attachment to virtually any type of bike rack.
• Versatile design allows for a variety of attachment options.
Replacement waterproof liners for Banjo Brothers bags.
To get correct replacement liner, measure across the top edge of liner from one welded seam to the opposite seam (do not measure to cut edges of liner). Medium liner is 11" wide and Large is 12" wide.
- Works only with models 01150, 01150R and 01150W
- Welded seams
- Not suitable as a stand-alone bag
Ortlieb's Ultimate6 Mounting Set uses an integrated lock to secure your Ultimate6 bag (sold separately) to your bars. Additionally, the lid of the Classic, Plus and Pro models can also be locked. Whether you need one to mount the bag on a different bike or simply want spare parts for a long tour, the mounting set is an indispensable part of the Ultimate6 system.
If you have unconventional handlebars (sold separately) but still want a bag with easy access when riding then pick up Ortlieb's Extension Mounting Set for the Ultimate5 handlebar bag (sold separately). It pushes the bag out front further than normal so you can still use your fun hand positions and enjoy the convenience of a handlebar bag.
B-RAD, which stands for Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device, is a system for organizing on-bike accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. Used alone to shift bottle cage location for clearance, or combine with other B-RAD accessories to carry tools, tubes pumps or a 2nd bottle on downtubes.
- Single bottle mount with two slotted holes for adjustments up to 4mm +/- 10mm
- Designed to maximize bottle capacity on small frame bikes and dual suspension frames
Thule's Pack n' Pedal Side Frames mount quickly and easily to the sides of their Pack 'n Pedal Tour Rack (sold separately). They allow you to use any model of pannier for increased luggage capacity and a lower center of gravity.
B-RAD Half Bottle Mounts allow for cargo customization and cargo optimization. Designed to work in tandem with B-RAD Base, the Half-Bottle Adaptor moves the bottle over about half a bottle radius to make it easier to access. The Accessory strap mounts can be mounted to the other side providing a mounting point for additional items.
- Mounts to the B-Rad base mount (not included
The B-RAD Dogbone allows for the bottle cage to mounted off center with additional B-RAD accessories, without needing the B-RAD base. Most commonly used for smaller, curved or dual suspension frames where the slotted bases won't fit or are not needed.
For BabySeat II Racks and MTX Tubular Racks (34.5 cm in length for small bike frames).
- If you have a small frame bike and cannot install Topeak rack or BabySeat in recommended position (2 or 3 degrees from horizontal), please use the 34.5cm extra long mounting bracket arm for proper installation.
These handy adapters are for mounting a rack on bikes where clearance is needed for disc brake calipers or other accessories.
- Screw them into the same holes on the dropouts for rack or fender bolts
- Made from special hardened aluminum stock with a threaded steel insert
- Best when only torqued to the same degree as rack bolts
- Pegs are about .75" long
- Can be used single sided or double sided
- Sold in Pairs
A stretch web net that helps secure items to a rear rack.
- Four nylon molded hooks for rack attachment
- Fits any rack
- Dimensions: 11 x 11"
- Custom-molded silicone
- Stretches to three times its size
Thule's Pack 'n Pedal Rail Extender Kit increases rider heel clearance by moving your panniers further back. The extenders can be used on either a front- or rear-mounted Thule Tour Rack (sold separately).