Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
All-Road Endurance Thoroughbred
The ultimate bike for quickly covering gravel, conquering busted-up fire roads, and powering through the most ambitious centuries.
Lively, Spirited, Stable
Perfectly capable of flying fast down the tarmac, the Cosmic Stallion really shines when things get rough. Quick, efficient, and designed for all-road riding and racing, we’re yet to find a bike that does a better job at soaking up road chatter and jealous stares.
Painstakingly crafted from our proprietary heat-treated, air-hardened, and custom-extruded A.C.E. steel tubing, there’s nothing else like it on Earth.
Columbus Futura Cross Carbon Fork
Designed for stability on uneven and slippery surfaces, the gorgeous carbon fork accommodates 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
Built with versatility in mind, it accommodates tire sizes 700 x 47mm without fenders (700 x 43mm with fenders), or 650b x 42mm.
Di2 Routing Options
Outfitted to make your dreams of accurate and effortless electronic shifting a hassle-free reality.
Rear Rack And Fender Mounts
Ready to run mudguards with the ability to mount a bag or two in the back to keep you comfy on those long rides.
All-City’s signature engraved logo shines with classic style.
Signature Seat Collar
Train your eyes on that timeless and tasteful brazed-on seat collar, elegantly designed around the All-City logo.
Reinforced Bottle Bosses
Beautiful stars reinforce the bottle bosses and our obsessive attention to detail.
Liquid Paint And E.D. Coat
Our topnotch wet paint finish sparkles with depth and luster, while an E.D. coating protects against rust.
We built the Thunderdome to celebrate the urban cycling and track-racing communities-the very heartbeat of All-City. Crafted from 7000 Series Aluminum, drilled for front and rear brakes, and now available as a complete bike for the very first time, this lightweight and responsive racer has proven itself on the boards of velodromes across the globe.
Stripped down and race-ready, this scary-fast champ is ready to tear through left turns and track crits in record time. From distance to sprints, all this rocket asks is that you hold on tight.
- Officially approved for full-on, heart-stopping track racing by the Union Cycliste Internationale, the world governing body for sports cycling.
Drilled For Front and Rear Brakes
- Race it brake-free in its natural habitat, or run front and rear brakes if you wanna take the Thunderdome to the streets.
Round Profile Tubing
- With a nod to classic styling and efficient performance, the Thunderdome boasts round profile tubing constructed from 7000 Series Aluminum.
- Outfitted with the lightweight Whisky No.7 RD Tapered carbon fork for high style and precise handling.
Stainless Axle Pads
- Replaceable stainless steel axle pads for increased durability.
UID Paint and Polished Frame Accents
- Our topnotch wet paint sparkles with depth and luster, contrasting with beautifully polished aluminum sections from the starting line to the photo finish.
Classic Headtube With Modern Performance
- Clean and stylish, a tapered headtube offers increased stiffness and improved cornering.
Signature Seat Collar
- Our fully custom Shot Collar seatpost clamp gets the job done with a little flair.
The Cosmic Stallion Titanium Frameset was custom-designed from our proprietary race-focused titanium tubing to be light as a feather for all-road riding, precise handling, and aggressive speed as long as you both shall live. Ready for fast mountain road rides and all-day gravel epics, this bike sets a new standard for beauty and functionality. Thoroughly modern and classically styled for premium ride quality, irresistible fun, and forever durability. Crafted from All-City’s proprietary Oberon Titanium tubing, a blend of 3/2.5 titanium tubes.
- Premium corrosion resistance
- Columbus Futura Cross Carbon Fork with 4mm adjustable rake to dial in your performance needs
- Front triangle internal cable routing
- 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- Three bottle cages, rear rack mounts, front and rear fender eyelets
- Built with versatility in mind, it accommodates tire sizes 700c x 45mm or 650b x 42mm (both with or without fenders)
- Front and Rear Thru Axles
- All-City Shot Collar 31.8 Black
A meticulously designed, beautifully-constructed track racer destined to take the modern fixed-gear rider beyond the velodrome. Built to be the track bike we’d always dreamed of owning, this competition-ready steel frame soaks up bumps and sprints like a champ. Boasting a single set of bottle bosses and bumped-up tire clearance, it’s drilled for brakes and fully street legal.
- 612 Select tubing: We’ve carefully chosen every piece of tubing on every frame size to provide the best ride possible
- Drilled for brakes: Drilled for front and rear brakes when quick and safe stopping is needed off the track
- Tire clearance: Run 25c tires on the track or swap ‘em out for 32c cross tires when you’re ready to hit the street
- Lugged fork crown: Thoughtful custom touches add class and style — perhaps where you least expect it
- Signature seat collar: Train your eyes on that timeless and tasteful brazed-on seat collar, elegantly designed around the All-City logo
- Custom dropouts: Signature stainless steel Hennepin Bridge track dropouts add grace and a dash of pride for AC’s home turf
- Reinforced bottle bosses: Beautiful stars reinforce the bottle bosses and our obsessive attention to detail
- Liquid paint and E.D. coat: Our topnotch wet paint finish sparkles with depth and luster, while an E.D. coating protects against rust.