- Lightweight aluminum cooling fins integrated into the backing plate.
- A graphene thermal transfer plate pulls heat away from the semi-metallic compound and rotor and into the cooling fins
- Prevent brake fade and warped rotors.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Magura disc brakes.
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance.
- Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin
- Steel backing plate
- Audible replacement function notifies user when pads are worn down
- Compatible with Avid Elixir R, CR, CR Mag, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, X.0, XX, World cup
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
- Fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance
Pro Extreme Sintered pads feature an aggressive compound that provides maximum stopping power making it perfect for DH riding. The dense, sintered compound also resists water making it extremely effective in wet conditions.
Jagwire's Cross Pro Brake Pads use a combination of mountain and road brake-pad technologies for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability so they're ideal for cyclocross use. These brake pads are cartridge style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe adjustment. And there are wheel guides to make wheel installation faster and easier. The Cross Pros are available in threaded or threadless (post-mount) versions to fit most bicycles.
Mountain Pro cartridge-style inserts are easy to install, durable, and are offered in two rubber compounds to suit different riding conditions.
- Patented dimpled inserts reduce brake squeal
- Inserts use the SRAM/Shimano mountain standard
- Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull
- Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge
- Rim Compatibility: Standard
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
- Compatible with Shimano Deore XT M8020, Saint M810 and M820, and Zee M640
- Compatible with TRP Quadiem, G-Spec Quadiem, Slate T4, and G-Spec Slate