Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
The Shimano Deore XT CS-M8100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned wide-range and close step gear combinations for MTB excellence.
- Shift ramp designs provide fast and smooth shifts by HYPERGLIDE+ technology
- Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security
- Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline
- Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Range: 10-51
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear
• Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance
• Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance
• Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs
• The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange
• Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Shimano's SLX Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Cassette features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to an aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts with the 10-speed chain and Shadow rear derailleur (both sold separately).
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
Shimano's Ultegra 11-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-designed tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure. Rider-tuned gearing options offer a range of cassettes to suit your riding style.
Built for the demands of BMX racing, the MX66 single speed cassette cogs are compatible with SHIMANO MX70, MX66 BMX hubs as well as other SHIMANO-compatible hubs.
- Single sprocket: 14/15/16/18T
- Chain size: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch
- Speeds: Single
- Single sprocket for FH-MX70
Shimano's Dura-Ace 11-speed Cassette is comprised of two aluminum cog carriers, 5 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette for perfect shifting so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning-fast shifts.