Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains.
- Includes KMC Missing Link I
- Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting
- Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
- Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther
- Half nickle plated
- 1/2" x 3/32"
- Weight: 286 gr
Beyond an incremental improvement. The Flattop technology of the SRAM Force chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain. Ride far, long and fast—this chain can go the distance.
- Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability
- Hard Chrome plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g
- X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed
- Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions.
- Chrome-Nickel-PTFE finish
- Designed specifically for use with Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed drivetrains only
- Links (links): 114
- Color: Silver
- Width: 6.8 mm
- Drivetrain Speeds: 9
- Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
- Half Link Chain: No
- Weight: 300 grams
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike.
- For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc.
- Includes KMC Master Link
With SRAM's X1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, solid pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
Price point 11 Speed chain has a wider link design for increased shifting performance and reduced noise, and slotted links for reduced weight.
- Designed specifically for use with Campagnolo 11 speed drivetrains only
The CSD (Chain Security Device) is extemely stiff and is compatible with all Campagnolo braze-on front derailleurs.
- Positioning and adjustment are independent of the derailleur
- Made of highly rigid aluminum
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out.
- Optimized to work with X-SYNC rings for precise and dependable 11-speed performance
- Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains
- Closing Link: PowerLock
- Outer Plate: Polished grey
- Inner Plate: Polished grey
- Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened
- Weight: 232 - 273 grams
- Rivet Type: Solid Pin
- Speeds: 11
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications
- Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use
- Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410
- Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding
- S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers
- Width = 1/8-inch
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability
- Use: Mountain/Road
- Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch
- Width: 5.9mm
- Weight: 253g
- 116 links
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel.
- EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB
- Compatibility: 10-speed
- Chain length: 144 links
The K-Force Light chain is FSA’s premium offering for 11-speed systems. Whether you’re on the road or hitting the trail, you’ll certainly appreciate all the technology this chain offers. Hollow pins reduce weight, optimized outer plate shapes reduce shift noise, and plate chamfers decrease sprocket wear while increasing shifting precision. If you’re looking for a chain with unrivaled durability and performance, choose the K-Force Light.
- Designed to be used with all 11-speed drivetrains
- Nickel plated links w/FSA logo
- Chamfered to optimize shifting performance
- 5.5mm width
- Tool-free connector link included