A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability.
- Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks
- Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP
- Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
Rebuild kits come with everything you need to service moving parts on a Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost.
- Rebuild bushing tools
- LT arm screws (M4 x 20mm)
- Saddle clamp bolt (M5 x 35mm)
- Saddle clamp spherical washers
- Saddle clamp adjustment knob
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel.
- Hard anodized for durability
- Requires brake cable and housing for installation
- Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar
- Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
With so many options for on-the-fly adjustments on handlebars, it’s easy to clutter this valuable space with a variety of levers. To maximize handlebar real estate, Cane Creek's DROPT cable-actuating dropper post remote was designed to couple with the OPT Climb Switch and create one clean connection to the handlebar for two remote systems. Adjustable lever positioning, cable pull options to limit lever movement, and two types of cable insertion methods make the Cane Creek dropper remote the most versatile on the market. Provided with a handlebar mount, this remote system can also be used separately from OPT for a high quality dropper remote.
- Shifter style, left side
- Adjustable Cable Pull (limits lever movement)
- Adjustable lever positioning
- Sealed pivot axis bearing
- Universal Fasten or Butted-end Insertion
Handlebar Connection Options:
- Removable hinge couples with OPT
- Matchmaker compatible
- Standard hinged clamp mount