Here For The Party
A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing.
The Full Meal Deal
A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side.
Not Just Another Axle
Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up.
Bling For Your Bike
No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from.
- Platform Height: 18.4mm
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side)
- Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm
- Axle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Body Material: Nylon Composite
- Material: Nylon Composite
- Weight: 360g
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
- Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
- 352 grams (pair)
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all — cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
Wing material: Stamped steel
Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
Release angle: 15° / 20°
Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
Weight: 355g per pair
Warranty: 5 years
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
- 380 grams (pair)
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute.
- Bushing / Sealed bearing spindle, 52.5mm
- Models with longer spindles available in BlackOut
- SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
The Flash I is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute.
- Double bushing spindle, 52.5mm
- Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint
- SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: A380 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 395g per pair
Whether you have smaller feet or prefer a smaller platform, the VAULT MIDI offers everything you would expect from a DMR pedal in a more compact package.
- With the same pin pattern and profile of its larger brother, the Vault MIDI offers a platform size 10% smaller than the Vault
- 95mm x 104mm
- 17mm concave foot bed
- High load DU bushing and cartridge bearing
- CLICK'R binding on one side and flat pedal on the other
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Integrated reflector
- Easier to catch the binding
- Versatile use
- Longer life
- Smart appearance
- Weight: 418g
- Easy entry and release
- Better grip on flat side
- Rider tune
- Color: Black
- Average weight: 418 g
- Binding: Single Sided
- Cleat included: SM-SH56
- Optional cleat: SM-SH51
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material.
- Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction
- Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover
- Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats
- Weight: 391g
- Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals.
- Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast
- The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance
- Carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- 4mm longer axle available
- Low stack height
- 0.7mm lower than PD-6800
- Model Number: PD-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Pedal System: SPD-SL
- Average Weight: 248 grams
The ATAC XC 6 is made for XC mountain bike riders and gravel cyclists. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, and a composite body and tension adjustment to adjust the feel of the pedal. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement, while its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 6 is also suitable for cyclocross, trail riding, and bike touring.
- Includes ATAC cleats
- Steel bearings
- Release angle: 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13 or 17° with ATAC cleats
- Adjustable tension with 3 different spring positions
- Weight: 290g
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
- Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes
- Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
This set of pedals aims to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability and serviceability. Ideal for anything from all-mountain, to downhill, to snow.
- 105x115mm pedal body
- 17mm concave foot bed
- Extruded 6061 aluminum body and 4140 chromoly steel axles
- High-load DU bushing and cartridge bearing
- 11 pins per side and 7 of which can be flipped to fit short- or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability.
- Chromoly axle
- Dual DU bushing system
- Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
The clipless track pedal is finally here. The era of straps, a far cry from what the ever-evolving science of aerodynamics suggests, is over. The KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC Track Edition brings the numerous advantages and especially the carbon blade that have already proven their worth on the road, to the wooden boards of the velodrome. The pedal offers the reassuring feeling of security of a strap thanks to a control roller that adjusts pedal opening, and also triggers the release of the foot in the event of a fall.
- Technology: Blade
- Cleats: Keo Cleat
- Tension: Serial installed in 16 with Track Manual Locker
- Body: Carbon
- Blade: Carbon
- Spindle: Chromoly+
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Platform area: 700mm²
- Platform width: 67mm
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5 + 6.3mm)
- Weight (pedal): 121g
- Weight (pair + cleats): 310g
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance.
- Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins
- Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts
The original game changer! SPANK Industries' SPIKE Pedals changed the world's concept of the benefits a flat pedal can offer and set the benchmark for top of the line value. The SPIKE Pedal's svelte 12mm thin forged alloy body not only maximizes pedaling clearance, but also grip and stability, by placing the rider's foot closer to the pedal axle.
Equipped with forged hollow-tapered chromoly steel axles, SPIKE Pedals offer unmatched ultimate strength at just 420g per set. 20 steel pins in a virtual concavity configuration offer supreme grip without compromising platform thickness.
Oversized industrial sealed bearings and IGUS bushings guarantee exceptional durability and performance. Often imitated, the SPIKE's CNC chamfered leading edges deflect impact forces and bring and instantly recognizable edgy aesthetic that always turns heads.
- 12mm thin
- Massive 100x100mm platform
- ±420g/set (with full pin complement)
- Cold forged, CNC optimized alloy pedal body
- Cold forged chromoly steel axle
- Chamfered leading edges for improved clearance and reduced impact forces
- Chamfered side edges for improved cornering clearance
- Oversized sealed full compliment inboard industrial bearing
- Sealed outboard IGUS bushing
- 20 adjustable pins per pedal
- Full sized hex head pins improve durability and maintenance
- Inboard friction seal prevents contamination and reduces unwanted pedal spin
The ATAC XC 4 pedal is designed for cross country mountain bike riders. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle making it light and durable. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement and its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 4 is also suitable for trail riding, bike touring, and gravel road riding.