Crank Brothers' Mallet 3 pedals sport the company's super easy-to-enter/exit 4-sided cages with wide aluminum/polycarbonate platforms for stellar support and stability, as well as tough chromoly axles with steel wings for durability, making these great pedals ideal for downhill riding and free riding. The open design quickly sheds mud for reliability in sloppy conditions and the traction pins grip well when you're riding clipped out between corners.
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all — cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
Wing material: Stamped steel
Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
Release angle: 15° / 20°
Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
Weight: 355g per pair
Warranty: 5 years
Light, impact resistant. New for 2018 is the Synth Pedal. An injection molded, nylon reinforced platform that is light, impact resistant and won’t break the bank. Modeled after our Scarab pedal, the Synth features a large platform with true concave and our proprietary pin system. It uses the same high-end axle and bearing assembly as on our Scarab and Contact models so you can count on long-life and smooth performance, with common serviceability components available from Chromag.
VP's R73 Carbon Road Pedals are their top-of-the-line Look-cleat compatible clipless road-bike pedal. They offer easy and secure entry/exit, a feathery weight and awesome power transfer. These fine pedals boast light and durable carbon bodies with stainless-steel reinforcements to reduce cleat wear; tough CNC-machined chromoly axles and super-high-quality sealed bearings for long life. You also get VP's ingenious Split Cleats that split into two with the use of a jigsaw-like keyed section making cleat replacement easy, fast and extremely accurate for anyone. The cleats have 7 degrees of lateral foot float and the pedals have adjustable release tension, too.
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body.
- Genuinely Thin Body.
- 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave.
- Foot-sized 105mm wide.
- Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach.
- 8 oversize plastic pins per side.
- 9/16” only.
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines
- Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width
- CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance
- Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately)
- Weight: 405g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders
- Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction: 13.3mm height/105mm width
- CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system
- Weight: 315g
VP's 69s are the perfect DH race, freeride, trail and BMX pedals. They are optimized for sticky shoes with 6 pins (VP's tallest and sharpest) per side on concave platforms that also grip your soles. These trick pedals boast extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies, tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for long life. The bodies are built to withstand rock strikes without losing pins, too.
The Cecil Pro Track pedal was named for a Minnesota local legend who operated the Shakopee Velodrome in the 70’s and early 80’s. It's a traditional sealed-bearing, low-profile track pedal and was designed to accommodate single toe straps.
- Pedal spindle: 9/16-inch
- Pedal type: toe clip compatible
- Spindle material: chromoly
- Weight: 238 g
- Cage length: 78mm
- Cage width: 59mm
- Height: 14mm, 26mm
At 110 x 105MM, Chromag's Scarab pedals feature one of the widest platforms available, yet thanks to the thin profile and chamfered corners, it has great clearance. Chromag's proprietary extrusion and machined design provides an ultra thin true-concave profile that is only 13mm at platform center. Custom traction pins are made of hardened steel and feature two height options via the removable washer. A shear line reduces pedal damage when the pins are struck. Each pedal features 42 placement options for the ultimate customization. • Low profile 13mm at platform center • True concave design • Custom adjustable height pin • 42 pin placement options • 430g / pair
Crank Brothers Mallet DH, the choice of DH world champions.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 8 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Traction pad technology customizable interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and double seal system
- Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Wing material cast: Stainless steel
- Spring material 300 series stainless steel
- Release angle 15° / 20°
- Max rider weight no restriction
- Q-factor 57mm
- Inner bearing type IGUS LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing type enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleat premium brass cleats with shims included
- Adjustable pins 8 per side for grip
- Endcap hex alloy
- Weight: 479 grams
- 9/16" axle with sealed bearing system keeps out the elements for years of use
- Full aluminum alloy body is lightweight and durable
- Integrated rubber blocks and surface grip tape offer excellent traction
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings.
• Sealed Bearings
• Ability to use 6mm hex or 15mm pedal wrench
• M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes
• Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps
• Polished Body
• Concave footbed
• Dual sided
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability.
VP's Vex Pedals are incredible workhorses with sturdy, large platforms and a dual-concave design with pins for an awesome grip. They're also light making them ideal for mountain biking, freeriding, BMX and even city riding. They're built to last, too, with cast-aluminum bodies, tough forged, heat-treated and CNC-machined chromoly axles and quality sealed bearings.
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. The metal version includes 8 durable and replaceable steel pins per side.
- 9/16” only
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability.
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
The Mallet 2 pedal from Crank Brothers is ready to drop the hammer. No, seriously, this thing has been redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up, and it's a whole new creature. Durability and a lightweight aluminum body take the center stage in this versatile pedal that's equally at home shredding singletrack and providing a platform for your sneakers while you ride to class. The Mallet 2 offers a flat pedal feel and clipped-in control simultaneously for the best of both worlds and performance you can feel. And, with a customizable float and release angle, your body will thank you with miles and miles of fun.
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders
- Impact grade Nylon construction with 16 replaceable, metal-pin traction pins (8 per side): 13.3mm height / 105mm width
- CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing / dual-outer sealed bearing system
- Weight: 350g
Crank Brothers steps up to the plate to provide downhillers, freeriders, and BMXers with one sweet platform pedal. Most flat pedals have the traction pins' hex holes on top, making them very difficult to remove if they break or are worn down. The 5050s have removable plates so you have full freedom to customize pin location for rider preference and terrain. Additionally, this puts the pin's hex-hole location on the back of the plates, making them easy to remove after heavy duty use. The 5050 pedals are crafted from 6061-aluminum and utilize a bushing and cartridge bearing system that is completely user-serviceable.
Dual-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session.
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ connectivity or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices and Garmin Connect Mobile app
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Cleat hardware included
WARNING: The maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 231 lbs (105 kg). Cyclists over this weight limit risk personal injury and property damage.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Weight: 316 g
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: Keo
- Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer
- Stack height: 12.2 mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect
- Measurement location: Spindle
- Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth