Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
Burley's 2-Wheel Stroller Kit easily converts Burley's child and pet trailers into strollers, making it possible to walk and jog with them. The kit includes two smooth-rolling stroller wheels that are a snap to install and remove, as well as a handy storage bag.
You’ll love the way Osprey’s Raptor 10 carries when you’re riding rough, technical terrain thanks to the BioStretch harness and hipbelt that comfortably connect the pack to your body.
Specially designed baffles in the 3.0 Liter LT liter Hydraulics reservoir reduce liquid movement for increased pack stability at high speed. The hydration sleeve is zippered for convenient refills and the hose routes over the right shoulder strap to the sternum strap where it anchors with a magnetic disk for on-the-fly access to the bite valve.
The main compartment is accessible via a front zipper panel. There’s a stretch mesh front pocket for stashing a layer at the bottom of the big climb, zippered hipbelt pockets to keep a phone or other valuables secure, and a special scratch-free sunglass pocket to protect your shades.
The LidLock helmet carry system gives you a place to secure your helmet when you’re off the bike. If you have mechanical troubles on the trail, a roll out tool pouch provides organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
And if you ride late, there’s a blinker light attachment point and reflective patches for nighttime visibility.
- Suspension: Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Airscape Backpanel: Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Biostretch Harness: Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation. Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces.
- Air Mesh Hipbelt: Air Mesh hipbelt for a breathable and ride stabilizing wrap
- Front Stash Pocket - Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglass or phones
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics 3.0 Liter LT reservoir included
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super-tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. It doesn't matter whether there's ice on the road ahead, the Wrathchild is available in both studded and non-studded models. Let Wrathchild bring out your inner-child and go carve up some local trails.
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle.
- Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Stomp pedals feature a truly concave shape and proprietary pin profile, making these a leader in traction and feel. Fully extruded and CNC-machined to be the ultimate off-road pedal for everything from an all-mountain ride with friends to enduro racing. Available in two sizes, Standard for most riders, and an XL version for folks seeking the maximum contact patch.
- Bushing & double bearing spindle configuration
- Full-length chromoly spindles for durability
- 44 iSSi concave pins (11 per side) and installation tool included
- Platform size: 120 x 102 x 18mm (XL)
- Platform size: 120 x 95 x 18mm (Standard)
- 64.5mm spindle length (XL)
- 57mm spindle length (Standard)
With Burley's Kazoo, you can turn your bicycle into a parent/child tandem and share the fun of riding with your child! Attach the included Burley Moose Rack to your bike and the Kazoo quickly and easily installs to it via a secure, ball-bearing hitch system that always pulls smooth and straight because it remains perpendicular to the ground. And, for easy pedaling and complete comfort, the Piccolo boasts a light aluminum frame, a front splash guard, a 20-inch aluminum wheel and an adjustable handlebar, seatpost, and seat.
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
Perfect for the active family, the Encore X kids bike trailer and double stroller with suspension provides smooth rides on gravel or bumpy trails. Quickly transition from biking to strolling with the included stroller kit. Compatibility with all the Burley conversion kits opens up the option for jogging, strolling, or skiing adventures. The Encore X features seat pads, tinted side and rear windows with UV protection, and a sunshade for bright days. Explore the road less traveled with your little ones comfortably in tow!
- Included 1-Wheel Stroller Kit enhances use with a quick transition from biking to strolling out of the box
- Suspension keeps kids comfortable by softening bumps and jostles
- 20-inch push button wheels are quick and easy to install and remove
· Height adjustable handlebar doubles as an additional roll bar when folded forward while biking
- Water-resistant cover and zippers provide added protection in wet conditions
- Rear window ventilation
- Sunshade protects passengers from harmful UV rays
- Seat can be detached to convert to cargo trailer
- Hub-engaged parking brake keeps the trailer in place when loading and unloading passengers or cargo
- All kit compatibility for stroller, jogger & skiing conversions
- Capacity: 100lbs
Burley's Stroller Kit easily converts Burley's child and pet trailers into strollers, making it possible to walk and jog with them. It includes a stroller wheel that folds up for convenience as well as a parking brake and wrist tether for security.
• Stroller wheel stays attached and folds up out of the way when cycling
• Tool-free adjustment makes switching from bike to stroll mode simple
• Adjustable tracking makes for consistent, easy rolling
• Burley's easy-glide tow bar retracts closer to the trailer for easy maneuverability
• Stroller wheel pushes easily
2007-Current Honey Bee
2008-Current Tail Wagon
Continental's Town & Country is a durable workhorse on and off the road, built for stability, traction, and value. Police bike squadrons throughout the world use the Town & Country because of its puncture resistance, high mileage and low rolling resistance. The slick center rolls smoothly on pavement and the recessed tread offers control in the corners.
Burley's Nomad Cargo Rack is made of lightweight, sturdy aluminum and mounts easily to your Nomad trailer (sold separately) so you can expand your carrying capacity and haul even more stuff on your journeys. Now there's no excuse to leave anything home!
Between its large screen and easy wireless setup, CatEye's Padrone is great for those who want a simple, squint-free cycling computer. It's packed with essential features like speed, distance, and time, plus the auto start/stop means you'll always have an accurate ride time and distance for tracking your progress. Analog speed sensor included.
- Current, Max, and Average Speed
- Trip Distance
- Elapsed Time
Fabric's Scoop saddle is designed to provide flexibility and great ergonomic feel for all genres of cycling. Starting with their unique flexible base, vacuum bonded upper, and custom design rail, the Fabric Scoop is proven to be the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity.
Wide choice of colours & specification
-The Scoop is versatile. A regular ‘Best in Test’ winner, it is available in a wide range of specifications and colours to suit the needs and budget of every kind of rider.
3 rider profiles
-Choose the Scoop to suit. There are 3 profiles of Scoop saddle; Flat for a more aerodynamic riding position, Shallow for all-day performance and Radius for a more upright, comfort focused position.
Durable & flexible
-Our unique 3 part bonding process not only results in super comfort but also an easy to clean saddle with smooth lines and superb durability.
-Rail: Hollow Cro-moly
-Upper: Lightweight PU foam
-Cover: Waterproof microfibre
The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch.
- Tough nylon composite body
- Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings
- Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel
- Platform size: 113 x 95mm
Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
A Burley Ballz Thru Axle is required for any bike with a 12mm rear thru axle to use the Coho XC (stock thru axles are not able to accommodate any sort of axle mounted hitch system). The Burley Ballz Thru Axle is not compatible with all carbon fiber bike frames (consult manual).
- Official Burley Ballz adapter for bikes with 12mm rear thru axles
- Includes both the thru axle and Ballz hitch mounts
- Quick and easy installation
- Specially designed for use with the Coho XC
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew.
- Nylon composite body
- Replaceable steel pins (8 per side)
- Fully sealed
- Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system
- Cro-mo axle
- Thin and lightweight concave platform
- Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Inspired by the Dutch Stroopwafel, Honey Stinger's Organic Stinger Waffle will become your favorite ride food. They've sandwiched the great taste of honey between two thin waffles for a treat that's crunchy on the outside and thick and syrupy on the inside. Since good fuel equals good workouts, the Stinger Waffle uses honey as its main energy source. It's natural, easily digestible, and contains many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- USDA certified organic
- 160 calories
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too.
- ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand
- Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady
- Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included)
- Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Weight: 57g (2oz)
See and Be Seen, Day or Night
- Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away
- Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
- Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
- Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately)
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode
Ride smarter and more aware with Varia RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted neatly on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind.
- Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g)
- Modes: solid, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash
- ANT+: Yes
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
In The Box: Non-Bundle
- Varia RTL510
- Mounting Kit
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do.
They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability.
Front hub specs:
- Weight: 198g
- Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.)
- Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm
- Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm
- Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
- Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Rear hub specs:
- Weight: 234g
- Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.)
- Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm
- Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm
- Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
- Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
The Trail II pedals are available in three different spindle lengths, standard, +6mm, and +12mm. The longer spindle models are available in Intense Black.
Teravail's Cumberland offers a stable platform for loaded-down riding on rugged dirt trails and chunky jeep roads. The low-profile, medium spaced knobs in the center maintain low rolling resistance while providing reliable climbing and braking traction. Meanwhile, large side knobs rarely seen on tires that can go the distance bite deeply to deliver outstanding angular stability on loose and rough surfaces. Available in two casing types, there is a Cumberland to fit your severe duty dirt needs.
The large volume casing offers excellent traction and inspires confidence while climbing and descending. The outer diameter is equal to a standard 29" tire which offers extra ground clearance, added stability, and greater angular momentum.
If you like to ride useful bikes, racks make a lot of sense. Surly's 24-Pack Rack ups the useable cargo space on your bike, providing more real estate for more stuff: more beer, more food, more random bits from the hardware store, more whatever. It’s manufactured from cromoly tubing and uses stainless steel hardware. And it offers height adjustability, so you can keep your cargo close to the ground and stable. It has plenty of braze-ons, too, so you can customize how you secure your cargo…or just light your bike up like the space station. The 24-Pack Rack attaches to most forks that feature mid-blade and crown eyelets. It gives you a stable, rigid assembly upon which you might place your burden. No one likes a sweaty back and a sore bottom, so take your stuff out of that messenger bag and put it on the front of your bike. The 24-Pack Rack is rated to carry 30lbs (13.6kg) and comes in black or silver.
iSSi's Trail pedal provides a wider platform, solid pedal contact, and mechanism protection for the rigors of cross-country and all-mountain riding—the iSSi Trail pedal provides the rider with more control and more confidence when the terrain gets tough.
- Chromoly spindle, ED-coated
- 8mm hex broach
- 52.5mm spindle length with +6mm and +12mm options available
- SPD Compatible
- Black chrome hardware
- Adjustable spring tension
- 4º cleat float
- Compatible with two-bolt style shoes
- Two-sided clipless pedal