The features on this latest incarnation of WeThePeople's Supreme Cassette Hub include a peg friendly 12mm female bolt system, twin bearings in the non-drive side, and a new IGUS bushing Switch Drive Q-lite driver. The 12mm female bolt system gives you a stronger peg interface and a bombproof axle. Pair it up with WTP's Supreme hub guards (sold separately) and you have a super-dependable cassette hub ready for battle.
- Material: 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell
- Axle: 17mm 4130 crmo female axle, fully heat-treated
- Bolts: super tough 12mm crmo bolt with 14mm extension
- Bearings: 3 high quality sealed bearings in hub shell
- Switch drive system, RSD/LSD switchable, new one piece pawl & spring system
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike.
- Fully convertible with tool-free end caps
- 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
The DT Swiss 240s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive 11-speed Shimano-compatible wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. Lace it up and hit the road.
SRAM's Predictive Steering Hub is a dedicated hub interface for the inverted RockShox RS-1 fork. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions and the oversize, solid-aluminum Torque Tube axle delivers extreme strength and stiffness. It's equipped with standard 6-bolt rotor mounts and is not convertible to other axles.
Salsa's Steel Axle Freehub Body replaces the old freehub body on your Salsa hub. Built in conjunction with Formula Hubs, this precision piece is SRAM/Shimano 10-speed compatible and is designed for use with Salsa's steel axle hubs.
Finally, a hub worthy of the X0 name. Built to roll over the toughest mountain terrain, the SRAM X0 Hub proves that being solid doesn't mean being sluggish. Super-precise SPEEDBALL bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play. SRAM went the extra mile on the X0 Hub—so you have less to worry about on the trail. Go with what works. X0 Hubs can be customized perfectly to your ride.
- Super-precise SPEEDBALL bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play
- Versatile hub—light enough for XC, strong enough for All-Mountain
- SPEEDBALL precision cartridge bearings for light, smooth action
- 3D forged hub shell with SEEKER angled flanges for durability and fewer broken spokes
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length)
- Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately)
- Light sold separately
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub
- Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes
- Light alloy QR lever and nut
- 6V, 3.0W output
- Centerlock rotor mount
- Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L
- Front Axle: QR x 100mm
- Hub Drilling: 32, 36
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Weight: 575 g
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations.
- Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces
- Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models
- Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Skewer Included: No
- Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. Plus, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs - the Arrow Rear Hub from WeThePeople is a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. Using the same bombproof Q-Lite internals and "IGUS" bushing driver as the Supreme Cassette, the Arrow's 7075-T6 alloy axle, and knurled CNC-machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light and give it a super smooth look unlike any other hub on the market.
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical.
We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from the Electric Queen to the Mr. Pink and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced.
Rim brake hubs include quick release end caps and skewer.
On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. Freehub bodies have 28 points of engagement.
Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity.
- Weight: 227g
- Drive Side Center To Flange 16.25mm
- Non Drive Center To Flange 36.25mm
- Non Drive Flange Diameter 41mm
- Drive Side Flange Diameter 49mm
- An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness
- 6902 bearings for maximum durability
- Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings
- Low-drag labyrinth seals
- Tool-free endcaps
- Torque-cap compatible
- Includes standard 15mm end-caps only, Torque must be purchased separately
DT's 350 MTB rear hub offers top-end performance for all your riding needs. DT Swiss' Ratchet freewheel system provides precise engagement, high load capacity, and reliability. The Ratchet System driver is extremely durable and can be easily serviced—without tools—in minutes thanks to it's press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows the hub to work with a wide array of axle configurations; by simply swapping out the tool-free end caps (sold separately), you'll be able to enjoy the legendary DT Swiss quality on almost any bike.
• Accepts 6-bolt rotors
The Vandero hub is back and better than ever. This new PRO version of the Vandero is a precision sealed hub with proven in-bound 3/8-inch axle bolts and two plastic guards.
- 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell
- 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings
- Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life
- 17mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts
- 3/8-inch heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot
- Weight: 11.2oz
- Replaceable plastic hub guards included
Shimano's ZEE Front Hub starts you off on the right foot when building a stout DH-worthy wheel. It uses a 20mm through-axle and Shimano's Center Lock rotor mount. Aggressive riding punishes lesser gear, so the ZEE hub sports sealed, adjustable angular-contact bearings for season after season durability.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.