The Stages Power meter is built to the proprietary Stages Power carbon left crank arm. The full carbon fiber Stages Power meter and crank arm is directly compatible (no additional components needed) with 386 EVO drive side cranks. It can be retrofit to many SRAM and Truvativ BB30 drive side cranks using one of the Stages 30mm Spindles (sold separately).
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in the Stages Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
* This Stages Power meter will not fit SRAM's GXP bottom bracket interface.