pedal of Littleton
IN-STORE SHOPPING & TEST RIDES!
Thank you for your business and support during these times. We are happy to welcome you back in the store.
Masks are required to enter the store.
- We are still doing service and repair check ins outside by the curb.
- 5 people in the store at a time! We ask you to be mindful in keeping 6ft of space and limiting browsing so everyone can shop.
- We are doing test rides. Please bring your drivers license, helmet and major credit card.
Due to high demand, we are unable to reliably answer phone calls. Online shopping is the best way to purchase what you need. www.pedalonline.com To contact our service team: firstname.lastname@example.org or our sales team: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will continue to maintain modified hours and distancing protocols through May to comply with State and CDC guidelines. Please be patient and wait outside, a team member will assist you quickly.
- Web orders will be processed in a timely manner. We will call or email you when your order is processed and ready for pick up. Your bike might still be in a box and we may have to assemble it. After you place your order, we will call to confirm exact timeline. We know how much you want your bike and we promise it will be worth the wait.
Our online inventory is updated daily, however some bikes are selling so fast inventory may run out. We will contact you with alternatives if necessary.