Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set
- Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches
- Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders
- Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure.
- CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum
- Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames
- For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications
- 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Thru-Axle hub adapters allow the use of 100 mm front thru-axle hubs in 100 mm QR forks.
-Allows the use of modern thru-axle wheels in forks designed for quick-release compatible hubs
-100 mm front hub spacing only
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous.
- Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use
- Beautifully machined and hand friendly
- Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear
- Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter
- More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well
- Weight: 49g
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
Mavic's XD freehub body is compatible with all Crossmax and Deemax wheels (2012 and after) or all wheels using TS-2 hubs. This freehub body converts a rear wheel to work with SRAM's XD standard, making the wheel compatible with the XX1 drivetrain.
Two kits are available : XD freehub body ITS-4 and XD freehub body TS-2, each with hub-specific parts.
Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems.
- Steel valve stems for use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others
- 35mm length
- Fits up to an 8mm valve hole
- Removable valve core
- Sold as a pair
- Standard skewers fit either 130 or 135mm spaced hubs, unless listed as another length (i.e. 170mm)
- 6061 machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo
- All shafts are 5mm in diameter
Durasync freehub bodies feature triple freehub bearings for increased axle stability to handle even greater vertical and torsional loads. This CNC machined durasync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub, and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and red freehub spacer. Bearings are pre-installed.
- 6-pawl system provides 36 points of contact and 10-degree engagement for quick acceleration
- Chromed steel bearings
- Wide bearing stance and axle design reduces flex and adds durability
- Low drag main seal prevents contamination and reduces resistance
- Mini Driver has a Shimano HG spline, but is 10mm shorter to accept 11-speed cassettes with 10t cogs from Hope and OneUp Components
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's R45 cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. They are available for both 11 and 12 tooth small cogs, as well as Shimano or Campagnolo hubs.
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: JoyTech 10mm x 26, rear hub - Compatible with 10mm x 26 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 26 - Diameter: 17.0mm - Length: 13.8mm - Note: O-ring / seal not included. - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - JoyTech 10mm x 26, rear hub - Taiwanese hubs with 10mm x 26 axle
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Taiwanese hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 174mm - 1 axle per bag
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals.
Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
Hop up your rig with these custom rim decal. Available for the entire Arc rim range (24mm - 45mm) as well as Aeffect SL, R and Plus. Each set comes with enough decals to do a complete wheelset (2 wheels). Now your bike can be as pro as your riding kit!
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: Sovos 9mm x 1, front hub - Compatible with 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 12.8mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Sovos 9mm x 1, front hub - Taiwanese and similar front hubs with 9mm x 1 axle
Converts SPIKE DH R150 Rear Hubs to 12x157mm. Compatible only with SPIKE and SPOON (150mm) wheels produced in 2015 or later (with SPIKE hubs).
- Material : Alloy
- Weight (g): ±14
- Compatibility : SPIKE DH 12x150mm Rear Hubs
Surly Ultra New Axle Kits are for upgrading the internals of your existing Surly New hubs or replacing the internals on your Surly Ultra New hubs.
-Compatible with Surly New hubs (upgrade kit) and Surly Ultra New hubs (replacement kit)
- Each kit contains an axle, two 6901 cartridge bearings, two aluminum dust shields, two stainless steel cones, two stainless steel 6x1mm bolts, and two stainless steel bolt washers
- Axle is quick release and bolt-on compatible; bolts included, QR is NOT included
- Standard Surly New hubs come stock with 7901 bearings; this kit uses 6901 bearings which are non-angular
You need rim tape to keep your tubes from blowing through the spoke holes, especially when landing big airs. WeThePeople's got your back, though. If your's is questionable, you better replace it with this WTP Nylon Rim Tape, a perfect fit with Logic Rims.