SHIPPING (Continental U.S. ONLY......contact us for AK & HI)
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery (excludes bikes):
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||Call Store||Call Store||FREE|
|$50.01-$99.99||$9.99||Call Store||Call Store||FREE|
|$100.00 and over||FREE||Call Store||Call Store||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship one business day after being placed.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight (bike racks, trainers, trailers, etc)
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Bike Pre-Order FAQ's
How do I pre-order a bike?
- Please call or come into the shop to verify the bike you want is still available. Our staff will work with you to confirm availability and arrange payment either in person or via our website.
- All pre-orders require a deposit for the full value of the bike. Once your name is attached to a bike, it will be unavailable to other customers.
When will my bike be here?
- When you pre-order a bike with us, you will be given an estimated ship date for your bike. Shipment dates are based on a variety of moving factors such as container ship arrival, port of entry timing, and availability of components. These are dates communicated to us from our vendors and are subject to change by up to 30 days.
- If we are notified of changes greater than two weeks, pedal will reach out to you.
Will I be notified when my bike arrives?
- It is totally understandable that you are excited your bike is on its way! As soon as your bike arrives, it is placed into our build que. This que is prioritized and built in order of which bikes were ordered first.
- Once your bike is fully assembled and ready for pickup, you will be the first to know!
Is my deposit refundable?
- Deposits on bikes that have either not arrived or never left the store are fully refundable. Please note that pre-ordering a bike and special ordering a bike are different. Any bikes that have been special ordered are non-refundable.
- Bikes that have left the store and are unridden may be returned within 7 days. E-bikes will have mileage recorded at the time of sale.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on the original order.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back within 10 days on anything except bikes. Bikes are non-refundable. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom built wheels.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
PRICES AND INFORMATION
Our website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or emailing us. Thank you!