Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
Thule's Gate Mate is made from heavy-duty vinyl with foam padding that protects both your bike and your truck's tailgate. Integrated Knock-Blocks prevent your bikes from sliding off the edge of the tailgate and causing damage to your vehicle and/or bike. Nylon straps keep the pad securely attached to your tailgate and anchors provide secure tie-down points for your bikes and other loads. And, you don't have to remove the pad to get to the tailgate's handle thanks to the convenient Handle Hood. The Small size is 54 inches for compact trucks, the Large is 62 inches for full-size trucks.
Thule's Insta-Gater turns your truck bed into a stable, secure bike carrier. It mounts without tools because it's ingeniously held firmly in place by closing your truck's tailgate on the ends of the mounting straps. This unique bike rack accepts one bicycle with 20- to 29-inch wheels and up to 3-inch-wide tires. It's also easy and fast to mount your bike thanks to Thule's SecureHook that holds the bike by grabbing the front wheel. No frame contact is made. You can use more Insta-Gaters to carry more bikes.
The GateKeeper tailgate pad is a perfect companion for pick-up bed bike transport. The durable nylon exterior protects your bike from your truck’s tailgate while the soft felt backing keeps your truck’s paint protected. Integrated SitTight bike cradles add extra stability and protection for your bikes and the HindSight tuck-away cover opens up the view for your back-up camera, leaving you with a worry free shuttle to the top.
- Tailgate pad for your truck that securely carries your bikes to the trailhead
- NEW Cushioned SitTight cradles protect bikes from shifting and sliding
- NEW HindSight cover tucks out of the way so your back-up camera can do its job
- NEW Velcro cradle closure system is easy on carbon bike frames and painted surfaces
- Rugged nylon outer material resists abrasion and weather damage
- Extra soft felt backing protects your truck’s paint job
- Integrated strap management system keeps the pad tight and secure on the way up the mountain
- Medium size has a 5 bike capacity and fits mid-size & some older full-size trucks
- Large size has a 6 bike capacity and fits most full-size trucks
- Medium Dimensions: 53-inch Long x 5-inch Wide x 17-inch Tall
- Large Dimensions: 62-inch Long x 7-inch Wide x 20-inch Tall
The versatile, no-drill Outdoorsman lets you create a top-of-vehicle truck rack system for your full-size pickup truck—without the need for a camper shell—while leaving you full access to the truck bed.
- Clamps onto truck bed rails without any drilling
- The perfect rack solution for everyday hauling of ladders and lumber
- Heavy-duty construction handles up to 300 lbs
- Sold in pairs; combine single pair with racks on truck roof or combine two pairs for complete system
- Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 16.00 in x W 2.00 in x H 29.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Create your own carrying solutions with this fork-mount block.
- Easy to secure the bike to the bike rack with the locking skewer
- Heavy-duty metal construction holds bike securely when mounted to any flat surface
- Bike held stable with 9 mm lockable quick-release fork-mount skewer
- Locks the bike to the bike rack (lock included)
- Max number of bikes: 1
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 8.5 x 3 in
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- One Key System compatible
- Lockable bike-to-rack
- Our new T2 pad is made to fit any shape of tailgate, and has an adjustable rear camera panel - both RF exclusive, patent pending features. Carry up to 6 bikes with no bike on bike crime with raised bumpers + downtube straps.
- Exclusive to the T2 is the adjustable rear panel that allows for easy adaptation to any rear camera + handle position.
- Six adjustment straps along top edge of the installed pad provide a fit tailored to your tailgate’s shape - even curved!
Just Say No
- To bike on bike crime. The T2 features raised bumpers in the truck box that keep frame downtubes in place and secure, minimizing contact while shuttling.
- Construction: PVC tarpaulin with micro-brushed inner lining
- Adjustment: Top edge adjustment, camera window adjustment
- Other: Raised bike spacers and padding, hook-and-loop frame straps, lock loop
- Mid-Size Truck (Tacoma or similar): 5-bike
- Full-Size Truck (Ford F-150, F-350 or similar): 6-bike
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
Fits Ford Ranger 2019 +
A 60" slotted bike rack that bolts into pre-existing tie-down points located in the bed of the 2019 and on Ford Ranger. This kit includes an aluminum 60" track, mounting brackets to fasten to your bed, torx tool, and two bike mount hardware kits (to attach our fork mounts, sold separately). Engineered specifically for this truck bed.
The bike mounts (sold separately) can slide along the length of the track and positioned anywhere. If you have standard quick release bikes, get the LoBall or Locking LoBall. If you have thru axle forks, get HotRods (non locking) or DriveShaft Track (locking). The track kit comes with the mounting hardware for our bike mounts. If you currently own bike mounts from another company, there is a good chance you can re-use them on our track, but no guarantees.
On the 5' bed, you can only close the tailgate with road bikes. The bed is very short (Tacomas and Colorados have 5.5' beds). Most mountain bikes will require you to drive with the tailgate open. There are some good bed extenders and nets offered for these trucks as dirt bikes and motorcycles have the same problem on the 5' bed. We pushed the track forward as far as possible, so no adjustments can be made to close the tailgate.
The RockyMounts LoBall Track is a hardcore bike rack solution for channel systems commonly found in Toyota, Nissan, Chevy, and GMC truck beds. It includes locking quick release, lock core, and two keys.
Give your truck bed a permanent bike-mounting solution with this fork-style mount. In fact, this mount, with single-sided adjustment skewer for easy loading, can be installed anywhere you can put a couple bolts. Go ahead, get creative.
- A "bolt anywhere" fork-style bike mount
- Fits bikes with 9mm x 100mm front hubs
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum construction
- Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 4.00 in x W 1.50 in x H 1.87 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty