Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
If drinking cold water is important to you, the CamelBak Podium Ice Insulated Water Bottle is right up your alley. The Podium Ice bottle is the perfect cold-storage water bottle for biking adventures. This water bottle has been engineered to keep your body properly hydrated while improving your on-road performance. It has been designed with Aerogel Insulation, which keeps water cold four times longer than other bicycle water bottles. Cycling enthusiasts have trusted CamelBak for years to provide them superior bottles for water that are optimized for peak performance. The Podium Ice sports water bottle continues to elevate CamelBak as the best of the best in the cycling world. This premium squeeze water bottle is a must-have item for your bike accessories kit. It has been redesigned to fit securely in a variety of bicycle bottle cages. The water bottles squeeze easily, allowing you to take in more water with less effort. They also include a high-flow, self-sealing cap, which maximizes flow rate while reducing spills and splashes. The Podium Ice bottle is 100% free of BPA, BPS, and BPF. This insulated water bottle also features Trutaste Polypropylene with HydroGuard materials so that you taste your water and nothing else, time after time. All parts are easy to separate, which makes cleaning a breeze. Our Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles, and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. The CamelBak Podium Bike Ice Insulated Squeeze Water Bottle measures 2.9 x 2.9 x 10.4 inches and weighs only 5.4 ounces.
- Insulated CamelBak Water Bottle: The CamelBak Podium Ice Insulated Water Bottle is infused with Aerogel Insulation, which has been added to keep water cold four times longer than other squeeze water bottles.
- High-Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: This CamelBak sports water bottle is engineered with a high-flow, self-sealing cap. This maximizes the flow rate while eliminating spills and splashes.
- Easy to Clean & BPA-Free: The CamelBak Podium Ice is a premium insulated bottle for rapid, reliable, superior hydration. All parts can be separated for easier cleaning, while all plastic materials are 100% free of BPA, BPS, and BPF.
- Optimized Cage Fit: The Podium Ice insulated water bottle for bikes is designed to fit securely in a variety of bottle cages. It's easy to squeeze, which ensures that you get more fluid intake with less effort.
- If We Build It—We'll Bak It: Our Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles, and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
When you don't need to carry much except water and a few essentials, the women's-specific Kitsuma 7 is an ideal hydration-carrying solution for bike rides and beyond. A vertical-zip front compartment is big enough for a spare tube, multi-tool, and light windbreaker. Behind it, a separate external sleeve stores an included 2.5-liter reservoir with a magnetic sternum-strap attachment for the bite valve. An AirScape backpanel features outstanding ventilation via airmesh-covered foam and a center air channel. A super-light and airy harness with rolled, soft edges make for a pack so stable and comfortable you'll barely notice it. Side mesh pockets store things you'll want to access easily, like food or arm warmers.
- When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- An Osprey Hydraulics LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum-strap bite-valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky-light attachment (light not included)
- Dual-stretch-mesh side pockets
- Front panel vertical zip compartment with tool organization
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage’s clean lines and clean laser logo really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Poly—its LockTight Wings design grip your bottle securely while still keeping it easily accessible.
- 100% Polycarbonate
- LockTight Wings design
- Laser-etched logo
- Road and MTB approved
- High-end and durable
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
Made with water and dirt-resistant fabric and including a back protector, which is certified to EN 1621-2 level 1, the Backpack VPD Air is the perfect complement for longer days on the trail when more spare equipment or clothing may be required. The unique twin-strap closure system provides a light and secure retention system, which also ensures that there is no restriction around the waist. A mixture of side pockets, for easy access to tools or food, and well-placed internal compartments allows weight to be evenly distributed throughout the backpack for ideal balance and comfort. A specific mobile phone pocket, compatibility with hydration systems and an attachment system for an XC or full face helmet tops off a backpack with a great deal of flexibility and protection.
- Backpack with light back protector (750g including back protector)
- Back protector, certified according to EN 1621-2 level 1
- Twin-strap closure system
- Tool pocket on the side for easy access
- Variety of pockets ensure an even load distribution
- Designed to work with hydration system - up to 3L
- Mobile phone pocket
- Water/dirt resistant fabric
- Attachment system for helmet (XC to full face)
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
Topeak's iGlowCage will turn your night ride into a wild adventure! Ingenious integration of a super bright RGB LED into our water bottle cage gives you multiple choices of color to illuminate the included clear bottle for 360 degree visibility.
Versatile mount for additional water bottle cage or other accessories. Band style clamp provides easy installation and flexible mounting options.
- Fits tubes 20 - 60mm
- Engineering grade polymer
- Max load: 1.5 kg / 3.31 lb
- 26 g / 0.92 oz (2 pcs)
Fill ’em up with water, top-secret energy drink mixes, or soda pop. Then drink out of them. All of our bottles use BPA-free plastic, 100% FDA food-grade materials, non-solvent base (UV cured) CPSC-approved ink.
Give your pack a lower center of gravity with the brand new Crux LR reservoir. It delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail. The Crux delivers 20% more water with every sip, plus an on/off lever that seals your tube shut when you’re not drinking. CamelBak also upgraded the fill-port design to include an ergonomic handle and a redesigned a cap that’s more intuitive and easier to fill—small changes that make it that much easier to fill up and hit the road.
Planet Bike's Stainless Cage is light and strong to hold your bottle securely. Constructed from tubular stainless steel, this rustproof cage weighs only 44 grams, and it won't scuff or scratch your bottle, either.
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
Everyone deserves a fresh, new water bottle now and then. This classy insulated bottle from Whisky works great and is sure to make any bike a little fancier.
- Insulated for temperature optimization
- Purist technology shields the inside of the bottle from any bad taste, mold, or staining
- Squeezable materials allow for unmatched flexibility and comfort
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in—but doesn’t let water out.
- Capacity: 26oz (768 mL)
- Construction (Versa Mounting Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber
- Construction (Cage): Carbon Torpedo Cage
- Construction (Computer Mount): Nylon Composite
- Construction (Bottle): Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food-safe certified bottle
- Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip
- Adjustment Width: 75-150mm
- Weight: 8.4oz (240g)
Profile Design's Razor 2 Bottle System consists of their featherweight Profile carbon Kage and their 20-ounce Razor aero bottle. Adding this aero beauty to a triathlon or time trial bike is one of the best, easiest and most affordable ways to streamline your machine more for additional free speed. It fits nicely on road bikes, and improves the aerodynamics there, too.
Mandible is the top Arundel model; its grip is the strongest of all Arundel cages. It's great in extreme situations. Mandible cages have weathered the Grand Tours, the Spring Classics, Worlds, all of it. Durable and elegant.
- Weight: 28 grams
High-performance cage at a low price point! Large area bottom hook supports large bottles with Side cutouts to enable fast bottle withdraw and entry.
High-performance cage at a low price point!
- Large area bottom hook supports large bottles
- Extra sturdy high resistance techno polymer design
- Made in Italy with the finest Italian quality
- Pair with the hyper-reflective Cool Shot insulated bottle (sold separately)
- Approx 4lbs grip force
- Triathlon (Aerobar and Frame)
The Tech Fuel Handheld combines tech storage and hydration to provide a hydration option that keeps your mobile device secure. This lightweight handheld features a top-dishwasher-shelf safe, BPA-free bottle with an ergonomic comfort grip design. Its one-of-a-kind secure holder fits standard devices for on-the-run phone access. The adjustable strap provides a secure fit and includes two gel pack loops for on-the-run nutrition.
Dimensions: 7.09cm x 3.54cm x 2.36cm
This water bottle enclosure is designed to insulate and prevent water from freezing when riding in cold conditions.
- Waterproof, 5.5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside
- Includes: plastic cage, Allen key, screws and washers
- Fits and encloses up to an average 20oz bottle and has enough room for a heat pack
- Extended zipper pull for easy open close while riding with winter gloves
- Reflective material on logo
Designed to give you the Low Rider advantage, the M.U.L.E. LR combines the storage and features of your favorite M.U.L.E. pack with a lumbar reservoir based design that offers more stability during aggressive downhill rides or backcountry terrain. Instead of concentrating pack weight on your shoulders, this pack shifts the load to your hips for a lower center of gravity and more freedom of movement. The M.U.L.E. LR is built around our top-of-the-line 3-liter Crux lumbar reservoir that delivers more water per sip. And, the separate reservoir compartment is optimized for fast and fumble-free refills, no matter how full the rest of your pack is. The flip down reservoir garage also gives access to the tool roll and rain cover, so repair and weather essentials are always within quick reach. Easy-access storage on the harness gives immediate access to essentials without removing the pack.
- All the features of your favorite M.U.L.E. pack with a lumbar design that shifts your load for increased stability
- 3-Liter CRUX LR Reservoir with Integrated Compression: Keeps your fluids low and tight for better balance and increased pack stability
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Helmet Carry: Universal hooks to stow your helmet when not riding
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Custom fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Reflectivity and Light Loop: For added visibility and safety
- Gear Capacity: 12L/730 cu in
When speed matters, our Breakaway Insulated Bolt bottle delivers a burst of cool hydration quickly. Just grab, squeeze, and drink up without splatter. Engineered to keep liquids cool to the last drop.
As cycling enthusiasts, we know a thing or two about power sprints, brutal hills, and relishing the downhill ride. We also know there's nothing better than taking a big swig of cold water, hours after it's poured. So, we built the Breakaway Insulated bottle for road warriors like us—those who sweat hard, hydrate harder, and demand replenishment. Your liquids will stay cool twice as long, thanks to the Tri-Layer insulation and radiant heat reflective technology. Plus, we've re-engineered it to lighten your ride while still delivering simple hydration. The compact and durable design fits most bike cages and includes a high-flow, self-sealing Surge Cap for spill-proof transport.
- The Breakaway Surge valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter. It's spill-proof when open, and pushes closed for leak-proof transport.
- The original, 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer.
- Our bottles are designed with ultra-light materials and a unique grip groove, so you can hydrate with an easy squeeze.
- Made for cyclists by cyclists, the Breakaway series fits securely in a variety of bottle cages. The updated Polar Bottle shape has a unique grip groove and wall design for effortless hydration.
- The innovative Surge Cap is two pieces—cap and valve—and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe.
- Polar Bottle insulated water bottles are crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Capacity: 0.59 L / 20 fl oz
- Dimensions: 9.0 x 2.75 in.
- Material: LDPE, TPU Valve
- Weight: 127 g / 4.5 oz