Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage’s clean lines and clean laser logo really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Poly—its LockTight Wings design grip your bottle securely while still keeping it easily accessible.
- 100% Polycarbonate
- LockTight Wings design
- Laser-etched logo
- Road and MTB approved
- High-end and durable
Keep your water cold 4x longer! We re-engineered our legendary Podium Ice to be the ultimate insulated cycling bottle, even when temps rise into triple-digits. With unmatched aerogel insulation technology, high flow rate, and easy cleanability, the Podium Ice stands second to none. And like our entire Podium collection, it's 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and features improved cage fit and the squeezability that CamelBak is known for.
- Aerogel Insulation: Keeps water cold 4x longer than other bottles
- Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
- Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort
- High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills
- 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean
- Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning
- Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport
- Trutaste Polypropylene with Hydroguard: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
When you don't need to carry much except water and a few essentials, the women's-specific Kitsuma 7 is an ideal hydration-carrying solution for bike rides and beyond. A vertical-zip front compartment is big enough for a spare tube, multi-tool, and light windbreaker. Behind it, a separate external sleeve stores an included 2.5-liter reservoir with a magnetic sternum-strap attachment for the bite valve. An AirScape backpanel features outstanding ventilation via airmesh-covered foam and a center air channel. A super-light and airy harness with rolled, soft edges make for a pack so stable and comfortable you'll barely notice it. Side mesh pockets store things you'll want to access easily, like food or arm warmers.
- When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- An Osprey Hydraulics LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum-strap bite-valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky-light attachment (light not included)
- Dual-stretch-mesh side pockets
- Front panel vertical zip compartment with tool organization
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
You’ll love the way Osprey’s Raptor 10 carries when you’re riding rough, technical terrain thanks to the BioStretch harness and hipbelt that comfortably connect the pack to your body.
Specially designed baffles in the 3.0 Liter LT liter Hydraulics reservoir reduce liquid movement for increased pack stability at high speed. The hydration sleeve is zippered for convenient refills and the hose routes over the right shoulder strap to the sternum strap where it anchors with a magnetic disk for on-the-fly access to the bite valve.
The main compartment is accessible via a front zipper panel. There’s a stretch mesh front pocket for stashing a layer at the bottom of the big climb, zippered hipbelt pockets to keep a phone or other valuables secure, and a special scratch-free sunglass pocket to protect your shades.
The LidLock helmet carry system gives you a place to secure your helmet when you’re off the bike. If you have mechanical troubles on the trail, a roll out tool pouch provides organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
And if you ride late, there’s a blinker light attachment point and reflective patches for nighttime visibility.
- Suspension: Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Airscape Backpanel: Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Biostretch Harness: Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation. Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces.
- Air Mesh Hipbelt: Air Mesh hipbelt for a breathable and ride stabilizing wrap
- Front Stash Pocket - Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglass or phones
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics 3.0 Liter LT reservoir included
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
Flip, bite, and sip even more with the redesigned Eddy + bottle! Our improved bite valve design delivers 25% more flow. The universal cap is leak-proof when closed and spill-proof when open, features an easy carry handle, and is compatible with Chute Mag and Hot Cap vessels. Lightweight, durable, and dishwasher safe. BPA, BPS, and BPF free.
- 25% More Flow: Flip open the bite valve and sip
- Leak Proof: Leak-proof when closed, spill-proof when open
- Easy to Carry: Two finger carry loop handle
- Easy to Clean: Cap and Bottle are dishwasher safe
- Universal Cap: Compatible with Chute Mag and Hot Cap vessels
- Drink Clean: BPA, BPS, and BPF free
This 18-gram water bottle cage is nearly as light as air. The cold forged, single body aluminum construction grabs hold of your water bottle until you need to wet your whistle. Its handsome and streamlined design will complement any bike.
- Cold forged, single body aluminum construction
- Tapered arms for easy water bottle access
- Bolt-on mounting
- Weight: 18 grams
This water bottle enclosure is designed to insulate and prevent water from freezing when riding in cold conditions.
- Waterproof, 5.5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside
- Includes: plastic cage, Allen key, screws and washers
- Fits and encloses up to an average 20oz bottle and has enough room for a heat pack
- Extended zipper pull for easy open close while riding with winter gloves
- Reflective material on logo
Constructed entirely of extruded aluminum. CNC machined and heat treated for a strong, lightweight design. Sturdy ribs and top-catch secures a wide range of bottle types and sizes. Simple design provides easy bottle retrieval and docking.
The Tech Fuel Handheld combines tech storage and hydration to provide a hydration option that keeps your mobile device secure. This lightweight handheld features a top-dishwasher-shelf safe, BPA-free bottle with an ergonomic comfort grip design. Its one-of-a-kind secure holder fits standard devices for on-the-run phone access. The adjustable strap provides a secure fit and includes two gel pack loops for on-the-run nutrition.
Dimensions: 7.09cm x 3.54cm x 2.36cm
High-performance cage at a low price point! Large area bottom hook supports large bottles with Side cutouts to enable fast bottle withdraw and entry.
High-performance cage at a low price point!
- Large area bottom hook supports large bottles
- Extra sturdy high resistance techno polymer design
- Made in Italy with the finest Italian quality
- Pair with the hyper-reflective Cool Shot insulated bottle (sold separately)
- Approx 4lbs grip force
- Triathlon (Aerobar and Frame)
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
The FC System was designed with one thing in mind: to bring together the most compelling details into one all-inclusive hydration system.
- Streamlined Storage: New Profile Design FC Hydration Systems were designed with one thing in mind to create a clean front-end solution that thoughtfully integrates hydration, nutrition and electronic needs. Integrated storage streamlines nutrition needs into rear airfoil compartment.
- Forward Computer Mount: Computer mount positions perfectly at the front of the system for optimal viewing.
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- No-Splash Refill Port: Brand new patent-pending refill port shields splash back.
- Dual Straw Positioning: Strategically flexible to fit your preferences. A simple turn of the dial positions straw on the right or left side of the bottle.
- Convertible Straw: Swap straw with gap cap to place straw in the front or rear of bottle.
- Construction: BPA-Free, Foodsafe HDPE Bottle
- Capacity: 25oz (739ml)
- Width: 65mm-140mm (center to center)
- Weight: 250z (397g)
Designed for any standard water bottle.
- Design: Perfect for touring, commuting or leisurely rides
- Quickly mounts to almost any bike
- Durable molded thermoplastic cage
- Weight: 0.5 lb / 24g
Versatile mount for additional water bottle cage or other accessories. Band style clamp provides easy installation and flexible mounting options.
- Fits tubes 20 - 60mm
- Engineering grade polymer
- Max load: 1.5 kg / 3.31 lb
- 26 g / 0.92 oz (2 pcs)
The Water Bottle Mount & Cage positions your water bottle conveniently between your arms, keeping your hydration at your fingertips while you ride.
- 54mm of fore/aft positioning via multiple mounting holes
- 69g (incl. cage)