- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames.
- Simple and easy to install.
- Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance.
- Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body.
- Genuinely Thin Body.
- 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave.
- Foot-sized 105mm wide.
- Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach.
- 8 oversize plastic pins per side.
- 9/16” only.
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths.
- 7075 Aluminum
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard.
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- Maximum strength axle design Unique external slack adjustment feature
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use)
- Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 56mm
- Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm
- Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
- Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated.
- High-strength plastic composite
The Pathfinder Sprocket is much thicker than anything else WeThePeople had made before. Its 8mm-thick beef and unique 9 sided design integrates the sprocket mounting location into the spoke pattern, resulting in a super-clean looking sprocket with plenty of strength and longevity, even for the most savage rider out there.
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
Protect your bars and prevent your grips from getting shredded with WeThePeople's Supreme Bar Ends. CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, these tough, bolt-in end caps protect your investment from tons of abuse when you have to jump ship on an imperfect execution of a trick. Simply slide them into the ends of your handlebars and tighten them up. Then, go nuts!
A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else.
- 6000 series aluminum
- 32mm wide
- 17mm tall 36H
- 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm)
- 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design.
- Six bolt clamping configuration
- Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter)
- 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey’s patented dual cable system. The M2 cable system improves braking power for GYRO users.
- Right hand only (works flipped on the left)
- M2 specific upper cable and single cable coupler included.
This custom 7075-T6 aluminum pre-load bolt design is included with every Odyssey fork.
- Fits both a 6mm and 8mm allen key.
- Front brake cable thru-way hole for removal without disconnecting brake hardware.
- Designed with an easy-cut thread groove if you cut your fork’s steerer tube down.
The original 7000 series aluminum BMX rim. This specialty grade of aluminum lets Odyssey produce a rim that is both lightweight and strong. The Seven-KA is a proven, go-to rim for pro-level riders worldwide.
- 7000 series aluminum
- Width: 34mm
- Height: 17mm ERD: 390mm
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike.
• 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter
• 30 durometer rubber
• Low flange design
• Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
Most of the Sunday team has been riding guard sprockets for a long time, so it was just a matter of time before they made their own. The Knox sprocket is made of 7075 aluminum and comes with a full guard on one side of the sprocket. It’s designed to fit larger chains like half-link chains so it’s compatible with any BMX drivetrain you have or want. It’s made super strong and will help protect your chain from being hit when slipping off a rail or messing up on a crankslide.
- Machined out of 7075 aluminum
- Full guard on one side of the sprocket
- Designed to fit larger chains like half-link chains
- 6mm thick
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
The Antigram is a 36-H rear hub that is strong, light and reasonably priced with in-bound axle bolts that is both RHD/LHD switchable and guard compatible.
- 2014-T6 forged aluminum hub shell
- 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings
- 9-T driver with 3-Pawn independent springs design and precision caged needle bearings
- RHD/LHD switchable
- With 14mm Chromoly Axle: 14.5oz / 411g
- MEASUREMENTS Drive Side
- Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm
- Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm
- Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
- Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
This is Tom Dugan’s all new signature sprocket. In addition to its classic look, the Fang increases in thickness towards the center of the sprocket for increased strength.
- 7075 Aluminum
- Sweet machining
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake.
- In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread
- Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft)
- Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)