Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated.
- High-strength plastic composite
The Antigram is a 36-H rear hub that is strong, light and reasonably priced with in-bound axle bolts that is both RHD/LHD switchable and guard compatible.
- 2014-T6 forged aluminum hub shell
- 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings
- 9-T driver with 3-Pawn independent springs design and precision caged needle bearings
- RHD/LHD switchable
- With 14mm Chromoly Axle: 14.5oz / 411g
- MEASUREMENTS Drive Side
- Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm
- Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm
- Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
- Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
This custom 7075-T6 aluminum pre-load bolt design is included with every Odyssey fork.
- Fits both a 6mm and 8mm allen key.
- Front brake cable thru-way hole for removal without disconnecting brake hardware.
- Designed with an easy-cut thread groove if you cut your fork’s steerer tube down.
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design.
- Six bolt clamping configuration
- Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter)
- 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off. An ordinary hinged clamp can be bulky and expensive so a new clamping design made specifically for die-casting was used. This approach keeps the lever reliable and affordable. The lever handle is the same comfortable shape as the proven Monolever Medium blade.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake.
- In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread
- Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft)
- Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey’s patented dual cable system. The M2 cable system improves braking power for GYRO users.
- Right hand only (works flipped on the left)
- M2 specific upper cable and single cable coupler included.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition.
- Fully redesigned.
- Laboratory tested and team proven.
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance.
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race.
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance.
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- 32mm traditional offset
- 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
The Radio Axis sprocket is CNC machined out of the highest quality 6061-T6 alloy and is 6.35mm thick to ensure that it can hold up to some real abuse. Ridden by most of our team, this amazing sprocket comes in 25t or 28t and is available in our wild Sandblasted Purple fade finish.
- Material: 6061-T6 alloy, full CNC machined
- Borehole: fits on to a 24mm spindle, comes with adaptors to fit 19mm and 22mm cranks.
- Thickness: 6.35mm
- Sizes: 25t or 28t
- Specials: strong 6.35mm thick full CNC alloy sprocket with x4 rotation holes, supplied with adaptors to fit any crank on the market
- Weight: 25t: 90g (3.20oz)
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body.
- Genuinely Thin Body.
- 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave.
- Foot-sized 105mm wide.
- Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach.
- 8 oversize plastic pins per side.
- 9/16” only.
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
The Pathfinder Sprocket is much thicker than anything else WeThePeople had made before. Its 8mm-thick beef and unique 9 sided design integrates the sprocket mounting location into the spoke pattern, resulting in a super-clean looking sprocket with plenty of strength and longevity, even for the most savage rider out there.
WeThePeople's Drops Bar Caps protect your barends and grips from damage when you have to bail on a less-than-perfect trick. The lightweight, CNC'ed aluminum caps bolt to your bars and keep things from getting scraped up when the bike hits the ground.
• 6061-T6 aluminum
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike.
• 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter
• 30 durometer rubber
• Low flange design
• Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
Protect your bars and prevent your grips from getting shredded with WeThePeople's Supreme Bar Ends. CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, these tough, bolt-in end caps protect your investment from tons of abuse when you have to jump ship on an imperfect execution of a trick. Simply slide them into the ends of your handlebars and tighten them up. Then, go nuts!
A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard.
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- Maximum strength axle design Unique external slack adjustment feature
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use)
- Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 56mm
- Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm
- Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
- Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
The 10-4 Bar is the biggest bar Odyssey makes. It uses large radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing, and a traditional 7/8-inch crossbar for superior strength and durability.
These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects.
- 1.8/1.3mm thick, multi-butted main tubing
- Butted, traditional 7/8? crossbar for strength
- Large radius bends for greater durability
- Post-weld heat-treated
- 10-inch rise
- 30-inch width
- 11-deg backsweep
- 4-deg upsweep
Most of the Sunday team has been riding guard sprockets for a long time, so it was just a matter of time before they made their own. The Knox sprocket is made of 7075 aluminum and comes with a full guard on one side of the sprocket. It’s designed to fit larger chains like half-link chains so it’s compatible with any BMX drivetrain you have or want. It’s made super strong and will help protect your chain from being hit when slipping off a rail or messing up on a crankslide.
- Machined out of 7075 aluminum
- Full guard on one side of the sprocket
- Designed to fit larger chains like half-link chains
- 6mm thick
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths.
- 7075 Aluminum