- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames.
- Simple and easy to install.
- Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance.
- Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design.
- Six bolt clamping configuration
- Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter)
- 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
This is Tom Dugan’s all new signature sprocket. In addition to its classic look, the Fang increases in thickness towards the center of the sprocket for increased strength.
- 7075 Aluminum
- Sweet machining
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths.
- 7075 Aluminum
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition.
- Fully redesigned.
- Laboratory tested and team proven.
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance.
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race.
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance.
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- 32mm traditional offset
- 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off. An ordinary hinged clamp can be bulky and expensive so a new clamping design made specifically for die-casting was used. This approach keeps the lever reliable and affordable. The lever handle is the same comfortable shape as the proven Monolever Medium blade.
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike.
• 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter
• 30 durometer rubber
• Low flange design
• Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else.
- 6000 series aluminum
- 32mm wide
- 17mm tall 36H
- 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm)
- 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated.
- High-strength plastic composite
A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard.
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- Maximum strength axle design Unique external slack adjustment feature
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use)
- Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 56mm
- Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm
- Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
- Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake.
- In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread
- Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft)
- Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
This custom 7075-T6 aluminum pre-load bolt design is included with every Odyssey fork.
- Fits both a 6mm and 8mm allen key.
- Front brake cable thru-way hole for removal without disconnecting brake hardware.
- Designed with an easy-cut thread groove if you cut your fork’s steerer tube down.
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
The original 7000 series aluminum BMX rim. This specialty grade of aluminum lets Odyssey produce a rim that is both lightweight and strong. The Seven-KA is a proven, go-to rim for pro-level riders worldwide.
- 7000 series aluminum
- Width: 34mm
- Height: 17mm ERD: 390mm
Most of the Sunday team has been riding guard sprockets for a long time, so it was just a matter of time before they made their own. The Knox sprocket is made of 7075 aluminum and comes with a full guard on one side of the sprocket. It’s designed to fit larger chains like half-link chains so it’s compatible with any BMX drivetrain you have or want. It’s made super strong and will help protect your chain from being hit when slipping off a rail or messing up on a crankslide.
- Machined out of 7075 aluminum
- Full guard on one side of the sprocket
- Designed to fit larger chains like half-link chains
- 6mm thick
The 10-4 Bar is the biggest bar Odyssey makes. It uses large radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing, and a traditional 7/8-inch crossbar for superior strength and durability.
These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects.
- 1.8/1.3mm thick, multi-butted main tubing
- Butted, traditional 7/8? crossbar for strength
- Large radius bends for greater durability
- Post-weld heat-treated
- 10-inch rise
- 30-inch width
- 11-deg backsweep
- 4-deg upsweep
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey’s patented dual cable system. The M2 cable system improves braking power for GYRO users.
- Right hand only (works flipped on the left)
- M2 specific upper cable and single cable coupler included.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times.
- High-quality sealed bearings.
- Color matched spacers included.
- 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total)
- Laser etched Odyssey bearings.
- Campagnolo standard spec.
- 1-1/8 integrated headset.
- 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered.
Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers.
- Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. The metal version includes 8 durable and replaceable steel pins per side.
- 9/16” only