Surly wants you to be able to set up you ride just the way you want it. This pair of adapter washers make it so you can throw your favorite 135, 170, or 190mm O.L.D. 10mm solid axle hub into the rear end of a 142, 177, or 197mm spaced thru-axle frame. Add the adapters, add the wheel, install and tighten the nuts and, bam, you're ready to rip.
Make sure the solid axle on your wheel is the right length for the frame spacing. For instance: 190mm OLD QR goes with 197mm thru-axle spacing.
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
Whether for derailleur clamp clearance, tire clearance, or personal preference, sometimes it can be advantageous to run the wheel further back in the dropouts. Monkey Nuts install into Surly horizontal dropouts to make spacing the wheel back easy. There are 3 different sets depending on the type of dropout and axle configuration the dropout is intended for. Simply select the correct version of Monkey Nut, install it into the frame, and slam the wheel all the way forward. Bang, done.
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
These simple clamps allow riders to mount I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper levers onto their bars without the otherwise-requisite Shimano I-Spec II compatible brake levers. Sold individually and can be used for either right- or left-hand side.
- Hinged clamps for easy installation without removing other components
- AL-6061, anodized black
- 23 grams
- For use only with I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper lever
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (1) M8 Chainring Bolt included
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Jamis #65-0001 - (1) M8 Chainring bolt included
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Ghost #EZ1954 - (2) M4x8 Flat head screws included
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia.
The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design:
- Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher
- Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher
- Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains
- Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum
- Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs*
- Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs
* Not compatible with Campy EPS
* May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA,
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (3) M4x8 Flat Head Screws Note: This dropout can be used in place of Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-248. The only difference is the number of fasteners.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (1) M4x16 socket head screw included
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in our Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Attaches to frame with special M4x14 Torx Flat Head Screw - Fastener not Included - For use with 142x12 or wider Thru Axle Hubs - Replaces Scott Part #219574 and 219577 Note: this hanger is for use with 142x12, 148x12, or 197x12 rear hubs.
Handlebar mounted remote-control damper adjuster for RockShox forks or rear shocks with remote compatibility
- Does not include fork/damper connection parts. Use available kits, if needed.
- 17mm cable pull
- Left-hand lever
Tanpan allows the usage of Shimano Road Shifters with Shimano Dynasys rear derailleurs. Built to translate the differing cable pulls between the two systems, Tanpan allows for wider gear range, more gear options and better chain security with clutch derailleurs for road or gravel drivetrains.
- Not Compatible with Tiagra 4700
- Compatible with most road, CX and gravel bikes
- Designed to mount directly to adjuster-free cable stops on Shimano rear derailleurs
- Certain chainring and cassette configurations benefit from a Goatlink
- If the rear derailleur cable is routed internally through the chainstay and exits at the end of the - chainstay above the axle or past the axle out the very end, you will need to utilize the inline ferrule
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
The precision-engineered Wolf Tooth Seatpost Clamp secures your seatpost and looks good doing it. At the heart of the Wolf Tooth Seatpost Clamp is a custom self-aligning bolt and anchor. The M5 bolt includes spherical washer and mates with a cylindrical anchor barrel. This means that threads are always perfectly aligned, preventing binding and ensuring consistent clamping force.
- M6 stainless steel bolt with integrated washer
Tool interface - 4mm hex key
WeThePeople's Drops Bar Caps protect your barends and grips from damage when you have to bail on a less-than-perfect trick. The lightweight, CNC'ed aluminum caps bolt to your bars and keep things from getting scraped up when the bike hits the ground.
• 6061-T6 aluminum