The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
The Problem Solvers Locking Headset Spacer is handy during headset servicing for keeping the fork in place when the top cap and stem are removed. It's also great for keeping the fork in the frame when you're shipping your bike in a box, which usually requires removing the stem and bars. This quality piece is for 1 1/8-inch forks and is CNC machined of light, durable 6061 aluminum and has a stainless-steel bolt.
If you're suffering from a slipping seatpost, Surly has the remedy. The Constrictor Seatpost Clamp grabs your post tight and hangs on for dear life. It's machined from anodized aluminum billet, uses an 8mm bolt for ultimate strength, and can accommodate a rear cantilever brake hanger.
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
- Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt
- Anodized with laser-etched logo
- Integrated Flip-Off lever
- 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames
- 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames
- For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light and durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
Stylish and strong, Salsa's Fat Flip-Off Stainless Steel Quick-Release Skewers are a nice finishing touch on any fat bike. The shaft is constructed from stainless steel, which makes for a sturdy, durable, lightweight pair of skewers.
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect
• Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes
• Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
• Available for both derailleur and brake cables
• Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually
• Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (3) M3x8 Flat Head Screws - Specialized Part #9890-4226 Note: This hanger has been updated to match Specialized Part #9890-4226 and will accommodate 28-tooth and larger cassette cogs. Shifting with smaller cassette cog ranges will not be adversely affected.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M5x10 Flat Head Screws
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
The Problem Solvers GXP Spindle Adapter Kit lets you adapt a GXP crankset to a BB30 or Press-Fit 30 bottom bracket. It's used with the Problem Solvers BB30/Press-Fit 30 Adapter Kit, which is sold separately.
The Problem Solvers Direct Mount Adapter gives you a place to install direct-mount Shimano and SRAM derailleurs. It was initially developed for standard mountain bike frames with 68/73mm wide bottom bracket shells, and is equally suited to fat/snow bikes, where their 100mm wide bottom brackets make front derailleur applications a little difficult. The adapter is made of light and durable 6061 aluminum.
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA.
- For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt)
- 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over)
- Certified Non-Corrosive Casting
- Snap Action Mechanism
- Non-Slip Clamping Surface
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (3) M3x10 Flat Head Screws
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia.
The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design:
- Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher
- Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher
- Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains
- Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum
- Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs*
- Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs
* Not compatible with Campy EPS
* May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA,
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.