The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
Lip-Locks don’t just secure your seatpost. They do it while looking good! Add a little functional bling to your ride. Available in a variety of sizes and color choices.
- Non-quick-release version of the Flip-Lock
- Stainless steel pivot and bolt
- Black, Silver, Blue, Green, Red, and Pink anodized with laser-etched logo
- Black = 28.6, 30.0, 30.6, 32.0, 35.0 and 36.4mm
- Silver, Blue, Green, Red, Gold, and Pink = 30.0, 30.6, 32.0 -and 35.0mm
- Orange, Purple, and Lime = 30.0, 32.0, and 35.0mm
Spindle spacers and kits allow BB30 cranks to be used in a variety of BB shells.
- Use this kit to install these SRAM and Quarq BB30 road cranks in BB386 frames: Force 22, S900, S950, Red power meter, DZero Carbon, DFour, Elsa, Riken
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (3) M3x8 Flat head screws included
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (3) M4x8 Flat Head Screws Note: This dropout can be used in place of Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-248. The only difference is the number of fasteners.
Like putting on a fine suit, adding Thomson's X4 Dress Up Kit to your Thomson X4 stem (sold separately) helps you look your best for any riding occasion and stand out from the crowd. This cool kit includes an anodized faceplate and top cap, 6 silver bolts and 6 black bolts so you can customize the look of your front end and add some class to your ride.
- Bolt-On design uses single bolt split collar for clamping
- Built in housing guide system for dropper posts
- Ingenious ball mounted guide to prevent kinked housing as the saddle height moves up and down
- 17Mm collar height with internal stop-Ring, Aluminium and stainless steel hardware: 35G
This stem cap is where your bike fashion sense and the weight weenie in you collide. This Ultralight and ultra-sleek stem cap integrates a 5mm, 10mm or 15mm headset spacer with your stem cap in finely machined piece. Why have extra steerer tube requiring spacers on top of your stem you ask? Well, many carbon steerers require that the steer tube extend above the stem. Also, riders may want the flexibility to move handlebar height up and down for different types of riding or for bike re-sale.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/2" to 1 1/8" taper) steerer tubes only
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- 5mm internal cylinder wall height
- Black aluminum bolt included
Total weight (cap + bolt): 5mm= 12g. Compare to a standard flat stem cap and steel bolt at 20 grams + spacers add even more.
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts
- Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs
- Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia.
The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains.
- Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum
- Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs*
- Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs
* Not compatible with Campy EPS
* May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA,
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
Profile Design's Gap Cap works with 1" or 1 1/8" steer tubes to keep your headset adjusted properly at all times. The composite wedges are a fantastic choice for carbon steerers, and at 30-45 grams, you'll keep the front end of your bike super light.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.