- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers
- Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever
- Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads
- Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers
- Made in USA
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance.
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance
- Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium
- Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir
- Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement
- Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty
- Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
Guide RE is SRAM's optimized braking solution for today's exciting category of E-MTBs, capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery. It combines SRAM's proven Guide R lever assembly with a powerful 4-piston caliper derived from the gravity-focused Code brakes. The Guide RE provides real, usable on-trail control—optimal power and modulation mean speed can be controlled in all terrain and in all situations, both uphill and downhill.
- Guide R lever assembly with proven Guide technologies
- Powerful 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes
- Sintered pads for better pad life in intensive use
- MatchMaker X compatible
- Ambidextrous lever mount
- Tool-free reach adjust
- Weight: 415 grams (based on direct mount, 800 hose, 160mm CL Rotor)
- Lever Material: Aluminum
- Caliper Design: 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes
- Finish: Gloss black
- Pad: Steel-backed metal sintered
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust
- Pivot: Bushing
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's HS1 Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat, save weight, and give you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Formula disc brakes.
Shimano Saint/XTR RT99 Centerlock Disc Rotors
- Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors
- Aluminum spider
- Includes standard type rotor lockring
- Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
- Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Weight: 118 g
- Rotor Size (mm): 160 mm
- Rotor Type: Two Piece
- Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor
- Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors
- Designed for up to 210mm rotors
- Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter
- Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench
- CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid
- Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit
- Sold each: (1) kit per brake
- Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately
- Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
Whether you're feathering Shimano's CX70 Cantilever Brakes before a corner or stopping on a dime, high braking power with smooth modulation is right under your hands. Shimano's CX70 brakes feature tons of clearance and the maximum amount of material has been removed from the brake arms, so no matter how thick the mud gets your wheels will spin freely. Cartridge brake pad holders with conical washers are incredibly easy to adjust and let you tune brake performance to suit your riding style. Plus, the low-profile brake arms permit more comfortable over-the-shoulder run-ups.
SRAM's Guide RSC (Reach, Swinglink, Contact) is packed with ride-enhancing performance that makes every new trail a trusted old friend. To create the perfect combination of braking reliability and control, SRAM uses SwingLink technology to provide more power, silky-smooth modulation, less deadband and impeccable lever-feel. Hit the trail, and let the RSC be your Guide.
Shimano's XTR XC hydraulic disc brake system increases brake rigidity for greater bike control and optimizes braking performance for different riding styles. The lever provides greater flexibility and an action-optimized cockpit layout, with adjustment for any hand or riding style and tooled reach adjustment.
- 2-piston XC brake system offers high-performance brake control with reduced input force at the fingertips
- Magnesium master cylinder
- 1-piece Aluminum caliper
- Not compatible with finned brake pads
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD).
- For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes
- Pad Material: Organic
- Type: Road/CX
- Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Disc Brake levers offer high performance at an entry-level price. You get powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles, from XC to all-mountain with stable performance in any condition.
- Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity
- Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance
- Sleek and resilient master cylinder design
- Servo wave high power brake
- Brake Compatibility: Hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Lever Size: 2
For aero disciplines, hydraulic disc brakes can reveal a whole new world of speed savings. Less time slowing down is more time going fast. Better brakes mean faster splits, thanks to confidence-inspiring brake performance.
- Optimized power and modulation for triathlon and time trial
- HydroT brake platform offers superior control, feel, and heat management
- Textured carbon brake lever for better finger grip
- Stealth-a-majig connector makes initial setup fast and convenient
- Bleeding Edge technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Front Hydraulic Hose Length: 950mm
- Rear Hydraulic Hose Length: 1800mm
- Adjustable Contact Point: No
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Rotor Included: No
- Pad Compound: Organic
Fit for modern times. The updated SRAM Force brakeset pairs mechanical rim braking with our wireless Force eTap AXS group. The dual pivot design also accounts for wider road tires without compromising braking power.
- Dual pivot design increases braking power and enhances progressive feel
- Wider clearance for modern tires and wheelsets (up to 28c)
- Updated finish to match SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Includes SwissStop pads: Platinum Flash Pro pad (carbon rims) or BHP pad (aluminum rims)
- Pad type: Cartridge
- Reach: Standard
- long lasting, high endurance pad compound
- very easy modulation of braking force
- high temperature stability for consistent brake power
- organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly
- XTR BR-M9120
- XT BR-M8020
- SAINT BR-M820,BR-M810
- ZEE BR-M640
- Quadiem SL
- Slate T4
Ideal pad for everyday use. Compound works well on all aluminum rims and well suited for softer alloys, including magnesium.
- Campagnolo 10|11|12 speed
DOES NOT FIT
- Campagnolo Potenza 2016
- Campagnolo Athena 2016
- Campagnolo Veloce 2016
- Campagnolo Centaur 2017
Trying to get a little extra traction on shifters and brake levers has inspired home-brew mechanics to experiment with skateboard deck tape, hot glue, or slide on brake lever grips. Katie Compton actually went so far as to combine sand and superglue to ensure maximum grip in any conditions. While those solutions are pretty kick-ass, we try to make it a little easier with our Lever Grippies. Just stick ‘em on for more sticktion.
Hope Direct Shifter mounts allow shifter pods to mount directly to the Tech lever clamp, freeing up handlebar space and improving ergonomics.
· Sold in pairs
· Contains two shifter mounting bolts and four lever clamp bolts
· Shimano mount allows the use of XTR SL-M970 2006-2010, XTR SL-M980 and M980-I from 2011 to present and XT SL-M780-I 2012
· Works on Hope Tech and Tech Evo levers only
• On the fly Bite Point Control and Reach adjustment
• Direct compatibility with Shimano I-Spec shifter
• Direct mount available for SRAM shifters
• New piston dust cover design
• New reservoir diaphragm design
• CNC machine in Barnoldswick, England
• 2014 T6 aluminum alloy
• Wide angle hose connector mount
• Floating or vented rotor compatible
• Goodridge braided hose