Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
The HS33 R is the newest hydraulic safety rim brake in radial design in a portfolio of test-winning products. With its high braking power, reduced weight and perfect ergonomics, it makes an ideal partner for both road and off-road – and is equally suited for traditional, city and eBikes. Well worth a demo!
- The improved legendary HS33 rim brake features a redesigned master cylinder and 2 finger lever blade
- Full hydraulic rim brake system: closed design (no reservoir)
- Mounts to cantilever/linear brake post studs (fork and/or frame)
- Streamlined alloy brake lever assembly with integrated (TPA) Turbo Pad Wear Adjuster and integrated reach adjust
- All hose fittings perfectly hidden with new designed caps
- Compatible with all trigger and twist grip shifters
- Full-hydraulic Magura mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty
- Includes: flip/flop front or rear lever, 1350mm pre-bled (cut-to-fit) tubing, stud-mounted slave cylinders with mounting hardware, MC/lever, and manual (brake boosters included)
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads
- Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding
- Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance
- Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions
- Green: designed for ceramic coated rims
- Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Braking can be fun by adding a pair of real Vans Brake Shoes. Available in assorted colors.
- Rim friendly compounds
- Threaded steel post
- Steel hardware
- Weight per pair: 56.9 grams
- Overall length: 46.1mm
- Pad contact width: 13.1mm
Ideal pad for everyday use. Compound works well on all aluminum rims and well suited for softer alloys, including magnesium.
- Campagnolo 10|11|12 speed
DOES NOT FIT
- Campagnolo Potenza 2016
- Campagnolo Athena 2016
- Campagnolo Veloce 2016
- Campagnolo Centaur 2017
Self balancing design allows for completely symmetric set up and pad pressure. Forged alloy skeleton arms are extremely stiff and lightweight.
- Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces
- Compatible with all tires up to 32mm
- Independent adjustment of individual arms
- Compatible with all Ergopower shift levers
- Brake Mount Type: Direct Mount Road Caliper
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
- Pad Type: Cartridge
Jagwire's Cross Pro Brake Pads use a combination of mountain and road brake-pad technologies for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability so they're ideal for cyclocross use. These brake pads are cartridge style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe adjustment. And there are wheel guides to make wheel installation faster and easier. The Cross Pros are available in threaded or threadless (post-mount) versions to fit most bicycles.
The Continental is Kool-Stop's classic conventional design, for use on older bicycles or brake systems with clearance problems. Great for City Bikes and steel rims.
- Internal backbone
- Nyloc retaining nut
- Thicker pad
- Weight per pair: 41.6 grams
- Overall length: 45.5mm
- Pad contact width: 9.4mm
Pro Extreme Sintered pads feature an aggressive compound that provides maximum stopping power making it perfect for DH riding. The dense, sintered compound also resists water making it extremely effective in wet conditions.
- Fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance
Fit for modern times. The updated SRAM Force brakeset pairs mechanical rim braking with our wireless Force eTap AXS group. The dual pivot design also accounts for wider road tires without compromising braking power.
- Dual pivot design increases braking power and enhances progressive feel
- Wider clearance for modern tires and wheelsets (up to 28c)
- Updated finish to match SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Includes SwissStop pads: Platinum Flash Pro pad (carbon rims) or BHP pad (aluminum rims)
- Pad type: Cartridge
- Reach: Standard
Kool-Stop's sleek, lightweight cross pad with their triple compound technology is a great choice for competitive cross bike racers.
- Forged Alloy Holder
- Triple Compound
- Lightweight Design
- Overall length: 54.5 mm
- Pad contact width: 7.5 mm
Kool-Stop's New V-Type 2 insert just got heavier with 1.5mm more pad material than the original V-Type insert. Still fits most Shimano Style V-Brake holders
- Water Grooves
- Dual Compound
- Rim Friendly
- Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
- Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry.
- Triple: Kool-Stop's triple compound is their most aggressive compound combination for superb braking and controlled stopping in all weather conditions.
- Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
- Carbon 2: This compound works great on most carbon wheels and is designed to withstand those fast steep descents without a lot of pad wear.
- Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding.
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
Jagwire's LR1 Pro Lightweight Rotors are a stylish way to upgrade the performance on your bike. Utilizing a 2-piece construction, they feature a separate aluminum spider and stainless steel brake track. The steel braking surface delivers quiet, consistent performance while the spider helps reduce rotating weight by about 15% compared to a traditional single-piece rotor.
- The high quality, durable stainless steel machined braking surface ensures consistent stopping power and superior modulation
- Lightweight aluminum spider keeps weight to a minimum
- Available for either Center Lock or 6-Bolt ISO hubs
- NOTE: LR1 rotors are NOT compatible with brakes when the pad extends below the caliper body. Examples include Avid BB7, Avid Juicy, Hayes HFX, and Hayes MX1