- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers
- Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever
- Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads
- Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers
- Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing
- Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action
- High tension square wire springs
- Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware
- Made in USA
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance.
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance
- Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium
- Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir
- Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement
- Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty
- Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents..
- Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers
- Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
- Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
Braking can be fun by adding a pair of real Vans Brake Shoes. Available in assorted colors.
- Rim friendly compounds
- Threaded steel post
- Steel hardware
- Weight per pair: 56.9 grams
- Overall length: 46.1mm
- Pad contact width: 13.1mm
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard
• Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe
• Strong braking power with excellent braking control
• Cartridge shoe holder
• Color options: Black, Silver
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid
- Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit
- Sold each: (1) kit per brake
- Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately
- Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
It has a championship-winning pedigree, and is ready to take all of the punishment you want to give it. Level TLM puts proven SRAM braking performance and consistency at your fingertips, in a sleek, lightweight design optimized specifically for cross-country and light trail use. Power and modulation are delivered via the Level TLM’s alloy lever blade, DirectLink actuation, DOT 5.1 fluid, and SRAM's two-piston, monoblock caliper. The design provides superior heat management for consistent, fade-free performance all day long, and BLEEDING EDGE technology makes maintenance incredibly simple, so your brakes feel great all day—every day.
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD).
- For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes
- Pad Material: Organic
- Type: Road/CX
- Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Whether you're feathering Shimano's CX70 Cantilever Brakes before a corner or stopping on a dime, high braking power with smooth modulation is right under your hands. Shimano's CX70 brakes feature tons of clearance and the maximum amount of material has been removed from the brake arms, so no matter how thick the mud gets your wheels will spin freely. Cartridge brake pad holders with conical washers are incredibly easy to adjust and let you tune brake performance to suit your riding style. Plus, the low-profile brake arms permit more comfortable over-the-shoulder run-ups.
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Formula disc brakes.
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance.
- Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin
- Steel backing plate
SRAM's Guide RSC (Reach, Swinglink, Contact) is packed with ride-enhancing performance that makes every new trail a trusted old friend. To create the perfect combination of braking reliability and control, SRAM uses SwingLink technology to provide more power, silky-smooth modulation, less deadband and impeccable lever-feel. Hit the trail, and let the RSC be your Guide.
SRAM's Apex Brake Caliper is forged from aluminum for low weight and high strength. SRAM's powerful dual-pivot design offers excellent stopping power and great modulation. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, and the handy quick release and adjustment barrel too.
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's HS1 Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat, save weight, and give you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.