The HS33 R is the newest hydraulic safety rim brake in radial design in a portfolio of test-winning products. With its high braking power, reduced weight and perfect ergonomics, it makes an ideal partner for both road and off-road – and is equally suited for traditional, city and eBikes. Well worth a demo!
- The improved legendary HS33 rim brake features a redesigned master cylinder and 2 finger lever blade
- Full hydraulic rim brake system: closed design (no reservoir)
- Mounts to cantilever/linear brake post studs (fork and/or frame)
- Streamlined alloy brake lever assembly with integrated (TPA) Turbo Pad Wear Adjuster and integrated reach adjust
- All hose fittings perfectly hidden with new designed caps
- Compatible with all trigger and twist grip shifters
- Full-hydraulic Magura mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty
- Includes: flip/flop front or rear lever, 1350mm pre-bled (cut-to-fit) tubing, stud-mounted slave cylinders with mounting hardware, MC/lever, and manual (brake boosters included)
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull.
- Reach Adjustment
- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster
- Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Built around one of our original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control linear-pull or mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like.
- Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes.
- Reach Adjust and Speed Dial Leverage Adjust
Cost effective stopping power from the leader in cable-actuated disc brakes.
- All calipers have 74mm mounting bolt spacing
- For use with with long cable-pull levers
- Mono-block caliper design has outboard pad adjustment
- Spring tension is adjustable
- Includes steel-backed organic pads
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
- Rotor Included: No
- Weight: 215 g
Shimano Saint/XTR RT99 Centerlock Disc Rotors
- Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors
- Aluminum spider
- Includes standard type rotor lockring
- Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
- Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Weight: 118 g
- Rotor Size (mm): 160 mm
- Rotor Type: Two Piece
- Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
Whether you're feathering Shimano's CX70 Cantilever Brakes before a corner or stopping on a dime, high braking power with smooth modulation is right under your hands. Shimano's CX70 brakes feature tons of clearance and the maximum amount of material has been removed from the brake arms, so no matter how thick the mud gets your wheels will spin freely. Cartridge brake pad holders with conical washers are incredibly easy to adjust and let you tune brake performance to suit your riding style. Plus, the low-profile brake arms permit more comfortable over-the-shoulder run-ups.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Formula disc brakes.
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder
• I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space
• Adjustable reach and free-stroke
• Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort
• Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
SRAM's Guide RSC (Reach, Swinglink, Contact) is packed with ride-enhancing performance that makes every new trail a trusted old friend. To create the perfect combination of braking reliability and control, SRAM uses SwingLink technology to provide more power, silky-smooth modulation, less deadband and impeccable lever-feel. Hit the trail, and let the RSC be your Guide.
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads
- Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding
- Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance
- Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions
- Green: designed for ceramic coated rims
- Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Kool-Stop's E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and quick speeds of Electric bikes, they require a compound that will hold up and provide consistent braking power.
- Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes.
- Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes
- Adjustable reach
- Brake Lever Use: Pair
- Cable Head: Mountain
- Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series will empower more riders than ever before to embrace the sport of road cycling. It will become the supportive groupset that beginner riders choose to help them train for, and ride in more serious races. By combining trickle down technology with a greater accessibility, SHIMANO 105 will continue to motivate and inspire more riders than ever to go after greater challenges.
- Sleek low-profile caliper design
- Wider clearance with larger tire sizes
- Smooth and light operation
- Integrated braking performance
- Comfortable rough road riding with larger tire sizes
- Intuitive braking control
- Maximum tire size: 28C
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware.
- Side pull style brake
- Works with front or Rear
- Includes brake, lever, and cable
- 13.8 oz
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of. Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull.
-- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster
Jagwire's Cross Pro Brake Pads use a combination of mountain and road brake-pad technologies for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability so they're ideal for cyclocross use. These brake pads are cartridge style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe adjustment. And there are wheel guides to make wheel installation faster and easier. The Cross Pros are available in threaded or threadless (post-mount) versions to fit most bicycles.