No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance.
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance
- Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium
- Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir
- Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement
- Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty
- Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. We added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. And with SwingLink and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power.
- Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands.
- Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride.
- Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear.
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance.
- Designed for road use
- Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7120 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The BL-M7100 levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7120 4-piston caliper is optimized for the toughest enduro trails.
- 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000, even under high-temp conditions
- Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
- Tool-free lever reach adjustment
- I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup
- Includes finned metal pads
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment
- Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance
- Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions
- Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing
- Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action
- High tension square wire springs
- Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware
- Made in USA
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of. Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull.
-- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design.
- Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade
- Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included)
- Compatible with metal and resin pads
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull.
- Reach Adjustment
- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster
- Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
The HS33 R is the newest hydraulic safety rim brake in radial design in a portfolio of test-winning products. With its high braking power, reduced weight and perfect ergonomics, it makes an ideal partner for both road and off-road – and is equally suited for traditional, city and eBikes. Well worth a demo!
- The improved legendary HS33 rim brake features a redesigned master cylinder and 2 finger lever blade
- Full hydraulic rim brake system: closed design (no reservoir)
- Mounts to cantilever/linear brake post studs (fork and/or frame)
- Streamlined alloy brake lever assembly with integrated (TPA) Turbo Pad Wear Adjuster and integrated reach adjust
- All hose fittings perfectly hidden with new designed caps
- Compatible with all trigger and twist grip shifters
- Full-hydraulic Magura mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty
- Includes: flip/flop front or rear lever, 1350mm pre-bled (cut-to-fit) tubing, stud-mounted slave cylinders with mounting hardware, MC/lever, and manual (brake boosters included)
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant.
- Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs (140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200mm)
- Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes
Built around one of our original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control linear-pull or mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like.
- Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes.
- Reach Adjust and Speed Dial Leverage Adjust
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance.
- Steel backed organic pad is quiet
- Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, guide pin and clip
- For use with Level, Level TL, Level T, Level Ultimate, Level TLM (B1, 2020+), DB, Elixir, and 2-Piece Road
We know good value. It comes with practicality. Durability. Sensible design. The Level TLM is that sweet spot—alloy lever blades, DirectLink actuation, DOT 5.1 fluid, and our new two-piston, two-piece caliper—all in a compact, lightweight package. This is the tried-and-true machinery for all-day, never quit performance.
- A modern XC brake for the most demanding rides and races
- Approachable price for bikes and riders of all levels
Pro Extreme Sintered pads feature an aggressive compound that provides maximum stopping power making it perfect for DH riding. The dense, sintered compound also resists water making it extremely effective in wet conditions.
Trying to get a little extra traction on shifters and brake levers has inspired home-brew mechanics to experiment with skateboard deck tape, hot glue, or slide on brake lever grips. Katie Compton actually went so far as to combine sand and superglue to ensure maximum grip in any conditions. While those solutions are pretty kick-ass, we try to make it a little easier with our Lever Grippies. Just stick ‘em on for more sticktion.
Kool-Stop disc brake pads designed for use with Avid/SRAM disc brakes.
- Compatible with SRAM Guide RE and Avid Code R 2010-Current
- Designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding
- Sintered brake compound with brass back plate
The secret to great fun on any ride is confident and secure braking. Letting it rip where you want, knowing that you can stop when you want. Enter the Apex 1 HYDROR. Using SRAM's proven HYDROR braking system, the Apex 1 delivers quiet confidence on every ride.
- Uses DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- Lever body design offers excellent finger wrap, comfort, and control
- Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware
- Two piston hydraulic caliper
- Moto-style means this is a left-side lever with a rear brake, the reverse of the normal American-style.
- Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
High performance Kevlar, Ceramic, Brass and resin composite material. Provides excellent brake power with minimal effort at the brake lever. Performance is consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent. High quality springs included with every set (where applicable).
- XTR BR-M9000,BR-M9020,BR-M987,BR-M988,BR-M985
- XT BR-M8000,BR-M785
- SLX BR-M7000,BR-M675,BR-M666
- DEORE BR-M6000,BR-M615
- ALFINE BR-S700
- K-Force DB-TX-9000
- Afterburner DB-TX-9150
- MCX1 Post Mount
For the Ultimate, we held nothing back. Our engineers sculpted the finest materials—titanium and carbon fiber—to make this our lightest four-piston brake ever. Power, modulation, and lever feel set a new standard. Personalization is quick and intuitive. And, for performance—well, our test riders didn't dub it the "Mini-Code" for nothing.
- More caliper stiffness and a new pad compound with bite
- Pivot bearings for crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride
- SRAM's best power-to-weight ratio in a four-piston brake
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance.
- Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin
- Steel backing plate
- Compatible with SRAM Code RSC (A1), Code R (B1), Guide RE; Avid Code (2011-2016)
The best just got better. The limited-edition Hayes Dominion T2 packs the power, sensitivity, and reliability the Dominion family is known for into its lightest chassis yet. Featuring a Reynolds designed and in-house produced carbon-fiber lever, titanium hardware, composite reservoir cover, pads with aluminum backing plates, and precise weight-reducing machining, the T2 is 50g lighter per brake (254g) than the Dominion A2.
- Tooled Reach Adjustment
- Tooled Pad Contact Adjust
- Axial Lever Orientation
- K2 Hose
- Crosshair Caliper Alignment
- Composite lever & reservoir cover, titanium hardware
- Weight: 204g
- DOT 5.1 Fluid
- Tooled Reach Adjustment
- 2-Stroke Dual Port Bleed System
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings Lever Pivot
- 100cm Front Hose Length
- 180cm Rear Hose Length