Overkill? Maybe. Let’s just call it a rim you can ride over hill and dale without bothering to pack a spoke wrench. Product specs: - Sizes: 700c, 29-inch, 20-inch, 20x1 3/8-inch, 24-inch, 24x1-3/8-inch - Hole counts: 32, 36 - Width: 22.5mm
No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Proven oversized rim performance with Sunringlé lightweight durability, the same durability that’s synonymous with the Sunringlé name. - 6061 series alloy. - Premium matte black sand blasted finish - Optimized lightening holes for reduce weight - Currently the lightest aluminum rim on the market - 27.5+ and 29+
- Tubeless compatible US made aluminum disc-only rim with a 25mm wide aero profile - Specifically tuned to be aerodynamically paired with 23-28c road tires, though a 20mm inner width compliments even the most voluminous gravel and cyclocross tires - Tubeless ready using 24mm Velotape
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3'' mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only) , 29? - Outside Width: 25mm - Inner bead width: 20.3mm - Section Height: 19mm - Weight: 26?- 448g, 27.5"-495g, 29?- 527g - Type: Sleeved or Welded - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 28, 32
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
You like gravel and wide tires? This is your rim. The GR 531 is made for off-road adventures. This aluminum gravel rim with an inner width of 24 mm is designed for wide, knobby tires up to 53mm. Torsion-resistant and robust, the welded rim supports a wide range of gravel use.
The FR 541 may not be your first rim, but it aspires to be the last. The new rim shape improves the impact resistance, enabling you to push a little harder on the trails. It also enhances the pinch flat protection for a trusty ride on rougher tracks. Build this rim with care and it will reward you with resistance and lightness for a long-lasting bond. - Aluminum welded construction, hooked tubeless design - PHR – Pro Head Reinforcement system increases the load-bearing surface of the nipples on the rim and reduces localized stresses - Provides a 17% increase in pinch flat resistance compared to the previous FR 560 rim - Disc brake only
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
$48.50 - $65.00
Product specs: - Size:24", 26", 29" - Width:33.5 - Bead width: 33.5mm - Inner bead width: 26mm - Section height: 25.5mm - Weight (26"): 660g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
$175.00 - $185.00
HED Belgium G alloy rims make any custom wheel build that much sweeter. With 30mm external and 25mm internal widths, you can add tire volume, smoothness, and rolling speed to any bike or hub set. All Belgium rims feature a welded rim joint, and are drilled for a standard presta valve. Spoke drilling is down the centerline of the rim (not offset). Please carefully read the specifications below to find out detailed information on the different rims we offer. 700c - Tire Type: Clincher (tubeless compatible) - Rim Width (External): 30mm - Rim Depth: 24mm - Hole Counts: 24, 28, 32 - Color: Black - Brake Track: N/A - Wheel Size: 700c - Weight: 453 grams - Max Pressure: 80psi - ERD: 592mm 650B - Tire Type: Clincher (tubeless compatible) - Rim Width (External): 30mm - Rim Depth: 24mm - Hole Counts: 28 and 32 - Color: Black - Brake Track: N/A - Wheel Size: 650b - Weight: 426 grams - Max Pressure: 80psi - ERD: 555mm
$724.59 - $758.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Available in multiple widths for Cross Country, All Mountain, and Downhill applicarions - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible All Mountain: - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32 - Profile: 29 - Weight: 440g - ERD: 578 Downhill: - Width ID: 32 - Width OD: 38 - Profile: 31 - Weight: 500 - ERD: 584 Cross Country: - Width ID: 24 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 26 - Weight: 390g - ERD: 587
- Light enough to take XC racing but was born from research and testing on the Enduro World Series circuit, making it a great rim for anyone looking to improve both descending and climbing - Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 28mm internal width ideal for 2.2-2.5" tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
$99.99 - $134.99
A wheelbuilder's favorite the world over, now available from Race Face. This welded, tubeless-ready workhorse is the go-to rim for XC to aggressive all-mountain with a range of rim widths to suit every riding style. - Aluminum 6061 rim and welded seam for excellent strength with minimum weight - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead - Weights for 27.5" 425g (24mm), 475g (27mm), 490g (30mm), 540g (35mm), 595g (40mm), 650g (45mm) - Weights for 29" 455g (24mm), 515g (27mm), 535g (30mm), 578g (35mm), 633g (40mm), 690g (45mm) - Tubeless kit sold separately - Decal kits sold separately
Stan's NoTubes Hugo 52 rims push tubeless ride quality into the world of fatbikes. Bead Socket Technology, ultra low sidewalls, and a super stiff box section make for a light, fast-rolling, and strong rim. Designed with modern fatbike tires in mind, the Hugo's rim profile provides superior pinch-flat protection and tubeless setup.
- True disc gravel rim - At 330 grams, ENVE's lightest 700c tubeless rim accelerates quickly and ascends with ease - Armed against pinch flats with the patent-pending Wide Hookless Bead, the G23 is tough and relentless on road, path, or trail - Generous 23mm internal width, specifically conceived to meet the performance and ride quality demands of serious mixed surface cyclists. - Rim Construction: Double wall - Brake Type: Disc - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we've ever made. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
If the Ribcage is too rich for your blood, the Rollcage is its more affordable sibling. Using the same proven shape and cross-over-lacing to create a really strong wheel, but industry standard 6061-T6 alloy and no ribs drops the price considerably. While the Rollcage is the lesser expensive, it is still an excellent rim, with the same super tough sidewall and bead profile its the lightest rim we make at 450 grams. You will recognize the rims by their outer shape, but the Rollcage is actually 2mm narrower and easily identified by the groove in the middle of the inner wall. We offer rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 450g / 15.9oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 490g / 17.3oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 389mm
$80.99 - $110.99
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
Control and stability for enduro riding. - Rims sold individually not in sets. - Tuned Front and Rear Alloy Wheel System for enduro riding and racing. - Front- and rear-specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding. - Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning. - Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip. - Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength.
- 21.6mm wide Sleeved rim
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
The Box One Rims feature a double-walled, eyeleted, low profile designed optimized to be lightweight and durable! Offered in both brake and brake-less variants, allow for clean and sleek wheel builds that only have rim brake tracks where they need to be.
Litehouse Rim - Super-thick angled sidewalls to minimize the risk of damage when you hang up - Wider cross-section to compliment modern tire widths for an optimized assembly
$74.99 - $99.99
A true bmx classic. The Hazard Lite is respected because of its strength, reliability and light weight. Often imitated but never matched in quality or durability. The Hazard Lite is the rim of choice for some of the world’s best riders. - Fully welded joint construction - Directional spoke hole drilling
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
Page 1 of 6 Next page