- Optimum Power Transfer
- Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency
- New Designed Crank Arm
- Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight
- 4-Arm Construction Crankset
- Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System
- Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm
- Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch
- Iconic Design
- Chain Line: 43.5
Campagnolo's incredible Record Ultra-Torque Crankset sports a unique, integrated spindle that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. Campy's ultra-smooth bottom-bracket bearings are included and fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically striking design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's standardized BCD (145/112mm) allows for multiple chainring sizes. Plus, the Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life.
- Chainrings included: Yes
- Drivetrain speeds: 11
- Number of chainrings: double
- Spindle interface: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
Wheels Manufacturing FSA PF30 Adapter for 24mm Spindle Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) to work on Pressfit 30 frames with FSA's PF30 bottom bracket installed. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, install the spindle and cranks. Use our Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr *NOTE: The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
SRAM's GX-1400 2x11 Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Glide chain rings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x11-speed shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-Glide puts you in the right gear, right now.
- Open Core and X-Glide technology
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainrings (36/24T)
- Weight: 727g (GXP, 175mm)
Campagnolo is all about drivetrain evolution, and their Chorus Crankset proves it. The full-carbon cranks and 4-arm spider feature a unified bolt pattern that allows for all three chainring standards. This design incorporates an 8-bolt pattern with a spider arm that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt, but also supports the chainring to increase system rigidity. The crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. The integrated Ultra-Torque spindle joins the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center.
- Chainring BCD: Campagnolo 146 Asymmetric, Campagnolo 112 Asymmetric
The SRAM NX crankset provides high performance at the right price. Featuring the SRAM engineered X-SYNC chainring, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. Personalize your gearing with five available chainrings.
- 6000 series aluminum arms
- BOOST 148 compatible
- Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains
- Arm Material: Aluminum
- Chainring Material: Aluminum
- BCD: 94mm
- Weight: 680–780 grams
- Interface: 24mm
*Bottom bracket sold separately
The road steepens, but instead of slowing down, you push harder on the pedals and fly up the hill as all of your power turns into speed thanks to your Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque Crankset. It sports a unique, integrated titanium spindle design that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. And for ultra-smooth pedaling, the crankset comes with ceramic bottom-bracket bearings that fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically arresting design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's unified BCD (145/112mm) allows for all 3 chainring standards. Plus, the Super Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life.
- Chainrings included: Yes
- Drivetrain speeds: 11
- Number of chainrings: Double
- Spindle interface type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
Harness the power of your tandem team with FSA's Gossamer MegaExo Tandem Crankset. The rear crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms, hill-topping 52/39/30 chainrings, a 42-tooth idle chainring, and a proprietary spacer system to fine-tune your chainline.
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
The 612 Track Crank is an extremely stiff and strong 144mm BCD track crank. It’s at home as much on the busy avenues of your city as it is on the boards of the velodrome.
All-City sweats the details, so the 612 (Minneapolis’ area code) is cold-forged, resulting in a tight grain structure. The upshot is that it’s strong, which means more riding and less worries for you.
It utilizes the classic JIS square taper spindle and comes with a color-matched, 46-tooth, 1/8th chainring.
- Recommended Spindle Length: 110mm
- Spindle Interface Type: square taper JIS
- Bolt Pattern: 5-bolt
- BCD: 144mm
- Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
- Weight: 726g w/ ring and bolts
- Bottom bracket and retaining bolts not included
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the RaceFace cranksets that have removable Cinch spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank
Designed specifically for use with H11 groupsets. Full Carbon crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. Utilizes USB ceramic ball bearings. Light weight hard anodized alloy chainrings and alloy chainring bolts. Utilizes Campagnolo's Ultra-Torque crank system.
- Ultra-Torque axles couple together in the middle of the BB shell via a Hirth Joint that self centers the crank. This results in a very light weight and stiff system that transfers power to the pedals without power loss
- Features Campagnolo X.P.S.S. (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) featuring geometrically optimized chainring teeth. Optimized when mated to a full Campagnolo drivetrain
- USB ceramic bearings increase smoothness and decrease rolling resistance, weight and the need for maintenance. USB bearings are 50% smoother than standard Campagnolo bearings
- Ultra-Torque system have both drive and non-drive side bearings pre-installed
- Double standardized bolt circle diameter allows for use of standard, mid-compact and compact chainrings
- Required for use with H11 Ergopower shift levers, the crank spider is shifted outward to adjust for 135 and 142mm hub spacing while maintaining the Q-Factor
- Requires use of Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups
SRAM's X1 1400 Hollow Forged X-Sync Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the single-ring specific X1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links.
- 6000 series AL
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring
- Bottom bracket configurations: BB30 or GXP
- Compatibility option between Boost 148 hub or standard hub
- Chainring: 32-tooth
- Crank lengths: 175mm, 170mm
The XX1 Eagle Fat Bike DUB crankset has been re-examined and re-engineered. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility, and durability.
- SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset
- Carbon-tuned lay-up crank design provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
- Fat bike frame compatible
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: SRAM Direct Mount
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11, 10
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 170/177 Hubs
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
The Race Face Atlas crank is the burliest alloy CINCH offering; designed to excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro, DH and freeride. Featuring the versatile CINCH interface for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards.
- Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms
- Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- Interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider
- Spindle diameter: 30mm
- Direct mount chainline: 48.5, 55mm (Flipped)
- 2X Cinch spider chainline: 47mm
- Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline:50mm
- Weight: 690g
The design of the four arm carbon fiber cranksets that so well identify the Super Record, Record and Chorus groupsets has also found its way into the fantastic Campagnolo Potenza 11 drivetrain, albeit in an aluminum construction. The Potenza crankset is made with both left and right crank arms in hollow forged aluminum to keep weight to a minimum while maintaining the same performance characteristics of its carbon fiber counterparts. Potenza’s four arm spider design makes for one single crankarm for all chainring options thanks to its unified bolt pattern which allows for all three chainring standards 53/39, 52/36 and 50/34 to be built upon the same crankset. Changing between compact and standard with the Potenza groupset is as easy as changing eight bolts and two chainrings. While the 4-arm bolt pattern offers advantages in terms of practicality, the Campy Tech Lab designed it primarily with performance characteristics in mind. The eight bolt pattern with a spider arm design that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt but also supports the chainring and in doing so, increases system rigidity to the point of surpassing its direct competitors in laboratory tests.
-Double standardized bolt circle diameter allows for use of standard, mid-compact and compact chainrings
-Power-Torque system have drive-side bearing pre-installed. The non-drive bearing comes pre-installed in the bottom bracket cup
-Power-Torque Plus system utilizes a self extracting crank bolt for easy disassembly
-Requires use of Power-Torque bottom bracket cups
-Features Campagnolo X.P.S.S. (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) featuring geometrically optimized chainring teeth. Optimized when mated to a full Campagnolo drivetrain
-Power-Torque system uses a single piece axle fixed to the drive-side crank arm which allows for simplicity and a light weight and rigid axle
SRAM's Rival 22 performs on par with more expensive cranksets, but at a bargain value. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival crankset proudly boasts SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that are specifically designed for use with the Yaw front derailleur. Durability and reliable shifting are your allies with Rival 22.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips.
- Race Face
- Turbine Cinch
- Atlas Cinch
- Atlas (24mm Spindle)
- Turbine (24mm Spindle)
- Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY)
- Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
Whether you ride in ovals or in traffic, SRAM's sleek Omnium Track Crankset provides the stiffness you need to lay down the power. SRAM's proven design is super efficient and the forged aluminum crankarms are impressively strong. Plus, the stout 5mm thick chainring will last for miles.