Run silent, run deep. Shimano's ZEE rear derailleur uses a short cage and a Shadow profile to keep tucked out of the way of rocks, roots, whatever. The Plus part is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and the noise that goes with it, as well as dropped chains, are virtually eliminated. Of course, it still has the smooth action and sniper-like shifting that Shimano is rightly famous for. Freeriders and trail riders can run a typical MTB cassette like an 11-32, 11-34, or 11-36. And DHers can choose the close-ratio version and run a road cassette like 11-23, 11-25 or 11-28.
Incredibly fast, astonishingly quiet, and impressively precise — fly through all 11 gears with SRAM's Force 22 WiFLi Rear Derailleur. It takes advantage of SRAM's Exact Actuation technology for precision shifts every time. Carefully shaped jockey wheels work together with the sculpted cage for lightning-fast, ultra-precise shifts, and an elastomer coating applied to the jockey wheels makes for extra quiet operation. A carbon outer cage, aluminum inner cage, and magnesium inner link keep the Force 22 WiFLi at a svelte 190 grams. The WiFli version shifts up to a 32T max cog for a super-wide gear range.
From top-tier XC racing to punishing endurance stages, Shimano defines the rear derailleur with their XTR Shadow Plus 11-speed model. The Shadow design is already well known and loved for its direct cable routing and low profile that greatly lessens the risk of snagging your cable on roots or tagging your derailleur on rocks. Shimano's Plus derailleur technology is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and noise is virtually eliminated and dropped chains are practically a thing of the past. And of course, it retains XTR's legendary smoothness, light action and super precise shifting. The long-cage design matches perfectly with XTR's new triple cranks and 11-speed cassette, offering Shimano's mega-wide gear range.
Shimano's unbelievable Di2 technology has made the leap to the trails with their XTR Di2 drivetrain. This rear derailleur features all of the race-day performance you've come to expect from XTR, and the unrivaled stability, speed, and performance of an electronic drivetrain. Since there aren't any cables to stretch or housing to create friction, shift performance stays amazingly perfect, delivering flawless shifts any time, under any condition. System communication with the front derailleur eliminates chain rub and, if you prefer, the rear derailleur can be optimized to use Shimano's Synchronized Shift technology.
SRAM's Rival 22 Front Derailleur delivers precision shifting with YAW technology. The steel cage with aluminum links ensures strength and durability.
• Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim
• Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
• Precision alignment markings on the cage
• Clamp: braze-on
• Weight: 89g with Chain Spotter
• Wider clearance for large wheels
• Compatible with shorter chain stays
• Efficient cable routing for light shift operation
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension
• Model Number : FD-M8020
• Series : DEORE XT
• Swing Action : Side Swing
• Cassette Compatibility : 11
• Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T
• Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T
• Cable Routing : Front-Pull
• Chain Line : 48.8
• Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
Campagnolo's Super Record EPS Braze-On Front Derailleur delivers electronic precision to your front shifts. Hammer into the big ring and surge forward with a mere touch of a button, under heavy load or out of the saddle it's still as smooth as a dream. An aluminum internal cage plate and external carbon cage is powered by a servo motor to provide the incredibly quick shifting. It's versatile too, working with both standard and compact cranksets and auto-trimming to eliminate chain rub.
- Drivetrain speeds: 11
- Derailleur capacity: 16T
- Max ring (teeth): 55T
- Double or triple: Double
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 rated)
- Weight: 127g
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays.
- Optimal front system for internal cable routing
- Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires
- Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force
- D, E, M type mounts are available
- M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
SRAM's X9 Front Derailleur sports an aluminum body, a stiff steel cage and a cutout design for exceptional durability with minimal weight. It provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
SRAM's Apex Rear Derailleur features cold-forged aluminum construction for sweet shifting, dependability and low weight. Designed for SRAM's 10-speed road drivetrains and featuring their Exact Actuation Technology, Apex will provide you with perfect shifting every time.
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts
- Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs
- Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
- Model Number: FD-R3030
- Series: SORA
- Top Gear Teeth: 50T
- Chain Stay Angle: 63-66
- Chain Line: 45
- Models: Braze-on and band clamp available
- Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency
- New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes
- Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation
- Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears
- Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options
- Wider Clearance For Large Wheels
- Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays
- 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only)
- Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension
- Series: SLX
- Swing Action: Side Swing
- Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T
- Chain Line: 48.8
- Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
- Average Weight: 136g
- Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
Designed with the attention to detail and performance levels demanded of Campagnolo by World Tour cyclists, the Centaur is accurate and fast – perfect for long rides. Inheriting top-of-the-range technologies from Revolution 11+ groupsets, the Centaur offers similar performance to professional components. The longer front connecting rod and the carefully designed one-piece steel cage ensure precise and reliable shifting, with minimal effort required to move from the little ring to the big ring.
- Long lever arm creates additional torque for improved shifting
- One piece steel cage shaped identically to Super Record for similar performance
- Shaped outer semi-cage to improve downshifting speed
- New rod design allows for higher shifting forces with less rider effort
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Double or Triple: Double
- Derailleur Capacity: 16
- Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom Pull
- Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on
- Max Ring (teeth): 55
- Weight: 103 grams
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy Centaur/Potenza/Chorus/Record/Super Record 2015+
The SRAM Rival 1 rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action, delivering 100% of what you demand. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON shifts faster, reducing shift effort and chain slap.
- X-HORIZON design reduces shift force while eliminating ghost shifting and chain slap
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- Sealed cartridge bearings and aluminum cage
- Technologies: X-HORIZON, EXACT ACTUATION, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, Cage Lock
- Medium cage: 11-26 through 11-36 cassettes, 269g
- Long cage: 10-42 cassette, 275 g
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation
- Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke
- More Ergnomical Power Curve
- New Link (Toggle) Construction
- Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up
- More Cable Routing Options
- Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment
- New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling
- Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur
- Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design
- Available Wider Front Gear Pitch
- Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm
- Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T
- Chain Stay Angle: 61-66
- Chain Line: 43.5mm
The Campagnolo Record mechanical groupset has always been associated with the greatest cycling successes in pro and amateur races the world over. These victories achieved by this racing bike groupset over the years are a testament to the extreme quality of craftsmanship, technology and fine materials that have always made it stand out as a distinctive product. With the Record 11 Medium Cage Rear Derailleur and Campagnolo quality, you can be sure that victory will be within reach.
- Carbon fiber front plate with lightening holes and cage, alloy fixing bolts
- Campagnolo Ultra-Shift parallelogram maximizes stiffness, shifting speed and precision
- Lightweight technopolymer pulleys in sintered material
- Compatible with Potenza and model year 2015 and newer Chorus, Record and Super Record
- Not compatible with pre-2015 Campagnolo drivetrains
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Cage Length: Medium
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 37 teeth
- Largest Cog: 32
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions.
- Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations
- Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible
- Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle
- Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts)
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp)
- Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included
- Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings
- “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
New mechanical Record 12 Speed rear derailleur: precision, lightness, and versatility.
Designed to improve performance and function in every aspect, the new Record 12 Speed mechanical rear derailleur has an innovative shape that envelopes the sprockets better thanks to 3D Embrace technology, creating a double effect: allowing the chain to maintain optimum traction at all times, thus increasing the speed, power, and precision of shifting; and ensuring that the derailleur is always kept an optimal distance away from the sprockets.
The cage has also been optimized to work with sprockets from 11 to 32 teeth, allowing a single version to be maintained for all available sprocket sets. The upper part of the new Record 12 Speed mechanical rear derailleur gearbox is made of carbon fiber-reinforced technopolymer, contributing to its robustness and lightness, while the stop adjustment screws at the back of the rear derailleur make adjustments very simple.
The GX derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but it’s also the next evolution of SRAM's, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. And a redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
- Mounting system and re-positioned Cage Lock offer greater durability
- Sealed cartridge pulley bearings
- Will not work with front derailleur drivetrains
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Cage Length: Long
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 40 teeth
- Largest Cog: 50
- Weight: 290 g
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
SRAM's X5 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts.
Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 front derailleur.
- Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedaling torque
- Programmed control of chain guide
- Shimano Synchronized shift
- Full and semi synchronized shifting program
- Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting
- Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm
- System communication with rear derailleur, Programmed control of chainguide works for minimal chance of chain drop
- Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T
- Chain Stay Angle: 61-66
- Chain Line: 43.5
- Average Weight: 132 grams