SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike.
- For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc.
- Includes KMC Master Link
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 11-speed chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design is anything but normal, and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
SRAM’s PC-971 Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. Its nickel-plated sideplates provide faster and more accurate shifting plus excellent reliability. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains)
- Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets
- 108T = 1188mm
- 111T = 1221mm
- 113T = 1243mm
- 115T = 1265mm
- 118T = 1298mm
- 120T = 1320mm
- 122T = 1342mm
- 125T = 1375mm
- 132T = 1452mm
- 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability.
- Includes KMC Missing Link 11
- Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM)
- Weight: 243g
Proving savings of over 10 watts* against Ceramic Speed’s Shimano Dura-Ace UFO Chain over a race distance on our dynamometer, the NTC is the culmination of thousands of hours of research and development into drivetrain optimisation.
To create this revolutionary product, we sonic cleanse a Shimano Dura-Ace chain and then hand treat it with a proprietary nanotube formulation. Once in the hands of the customer, it simply needs to be run-in on a turbo for 4-6 hours before it reaches its optimum lubrication state.
What makes the NTC so special is its ability to deliver wattage savings consistently over long periods of time and in all weathers. Other chains may claim to be ‘the fastest’ but what they don’t tell you is for how long and in what conditions.
A major finding to come from Muc-Off’s Development House was the shorter durability of Ceramic Speed Shimano UFO Chain. Whilst efficiency of this product was admittedly quite good in the first few minutes, registering at around 4.5 - 5 watts, this performance rapidly deteriorated after only 18 minutes!
In comparison, the NTC only continues to get faster, with over 10 watts advantage against Ceramic Speed’s latest treatment UFO Shimano Chain after four hours. In performance terms, this means that the NTC will give you a gain of 3 miles over a 112- mile Ironman bike stage, calculated using the average time of 6 hours and 25 minutes.
Unlike other optimized chains currently available in the market, the NTC maintains its performance in all-weather conditions.
*Over a 112-mile Ironman stage.
- Incredibly low friction
- Class leading performance
- Usable in ALL weather conditions (unlike Ceramic Speed chains there is no issue with rusting)
- Also more durable than wax based lubes in dry conditions
- Each chain is hand treated using Muc-Off proprietary process to maximise performance
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions.
- Hollow pins for reduced weight
- NI-PTFE antifriction treatment reduces friction for smooth pedaling, reduced noise, greater efficiency and longer chain life
- Links (links): 114
- Width: 5.9 mm
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
- Half Link Chain: No
- Weight: 255 grams
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor.
- The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor.
- Triple X Durability technology means that this chain features KMC's highest durability rating
- Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting
- Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain.
- High pin power with reinforced durability
- Offers a quieter riding experience
- Anti-drop design
- Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting
- Internal gear hub system compatible
- Links (links): 112
- Color: Silver
- Width: 9.3 mm
- Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch
- Half Link Chain: No
Beyond an incremental improvement. The Flattop technology of the SRAM Force chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain. Ride far, long and fast—this chain can go the distance.
- Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability
- Hard Chrome plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts
With SRAM's XX1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability and weight is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, hollow pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications
- Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use
- Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410
- Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding
- S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers
- Width = 1/8-inch
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g
-X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g
- X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed
- Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation