Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires keep their pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too.
- 52mm valve length
Continental Light Tubes are made of a lightweight seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality. These tubes are nearly 30% lighter than standard tubes to make your bicycle easier to ride.
- 42mm valve: 70 grams
- 60mm valve: 80 grams
- 80mm valve: 90 grams
These are no ordinary bicycle tubes! These extra strong inner tubes stop flats for 2 years because there is Slime inside.
- No more flats for 2 years!
- Extra strong with Slime sealant inside
- Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size
- Seals multiple punctures repeatedly
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- Cleans up with water
The premium latex inner tube for cyclists who require the best performances. Latex tubes are light, supple, and they generate low friction between the tire. All these characteristics work together to reduce rolling resistance.
- Light and supple
- Reduced rolling resistance
- Removable valve core
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. Special quality control that prevents unpleasant surprises.
- 40mm valve length
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness and simplified size specifications
- Removable Schrader valve core
- Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 1.75-2.125
- Weight: 215 g
- ISO Width (mm): 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm
- Tube Compound: Butyl
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Valve: Standard Schrader 32mm
- Wall Thickness: 1 mm
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires stay up to pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too.
Weight: 196 grams (40mm); 198 grams (60mm)