Jagwire's Road Pro Complete Cable Kit is the perfect way to upgrade your shifting and braking while adding some style to your bike, too, since it comes in many colors. The kit provides everything needed to replace your Shimano or SRAM shift and brake cables including Jagwire's super-smooth Teflon-coated cables and compression-resistant Kevlar-reinforced housing for dramatically improved performance. Plus, with all the small parts included in the kit it's easy to install.
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables.
- Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation
- SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect
• Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes
• Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
• Available for both derailleur and brake cables
• Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually
• Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance.
Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance.
- Polished stainless steel construction for low friction
- Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants
- Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
Kevlar reinforced (black) hydraulic tubing: DOT-3/4/5.1 compatible
- Prime Series kits are for Prime Pro, and Prime Expert brakes only
- Stroker Ace/Gram/Carbon/Trail and El Camino kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper (not for Stroker Ryyd
- HFX-Mag/G2 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting and specific HFX-Mag lever attachment (can be used with older G1 caliper if angle warrants fit)
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting with specific HFX-9 lever attachment
- Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
- Tubing parts that fit HFX-Mag also fit Original, DH, FR, and Comp systems
- 11-Speed brake & shift cable/housing set
- Special 4.1mm derailleur housing for reduced friction
- Everything you need for a Campy-equipped bike in one simple kit
- Fits all Campagnolo Ultra-Shift, Power-Shift, Ergopower, Time Trial and Flat bar systems
- Includes 4 cables, housing & ferrules
- Cable Head: Road
- Diameter: 1.2 mm
- End Type: Campy
- Housing Diameter: 4.1 mm
End cap seal kits include everything you need to add a layer of sealed protection to existing housing runs.
- Seal liner fits over specially designed housing end caps for continuous coverage
- 6 lined end caps
- 1 sealed end cap
- 2 open end caps
- 1 hooded end cap
- 2 cable tips
- 2100mm seal liner
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head.
- Double ended
- Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex
- Defined Color: Silver
- Diameter: 1.2mm
- Double Ended: Yes
- Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement.
- Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off
- Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance
- Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included
- Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing
- Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits
- Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
Road Pro Brake kits offer enhanced performance and style. Designed to work with and match Jagwire's Pro Shift kits, the Pro polished brake cables combined with their Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire's Road Pro Brake kits are easy to install.
- Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar reinforced housing enhance braking performance
- All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included
- Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
Jagwire 1x Pro Shift kits deliver enhanced performance and style to any bike with a single-chainring drivetrain. A Pro Polished Slick Stainless cable and the Slick-Lube housing liner provide an upgrade over OEM cable systems, with enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance.
The 1x Pro Shift kit is designed to work with nearly all frames and 1x shifting systems, including most internally-geared hubs. And with small parts included for both road and mountain systems, this kit is quick and easy to install. 1x Pro Shift kits are offered in 10 colors to match Jagwire's Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits.
- The Pro Polished Slick cable combined with a Slick-Lube liner offer enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance
- All parts are included for a complete 1x shift cable and housing installation on either a road or a mountain bike
- The kit contains an extra-long inner cable and ample housing for large frames or a continuous housing run
- 1x kits are perfect for bikes with only a rear derailleur or an internally geared hub
- Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
- 1x 2200mm LEX-SL Shift Housing
- 1x 2800mm Pro Polished Slick Shift Inner Cable
- 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps
- 4x Lined Alloy End Caps
- 1x Hooded Alloy End Cap
- 1x Cable Tip
- 1x 5G Tube Top
- 3x Cable Donuts
- 1x Rotating Hook
The Road Elite Sealed Brake Kit uses a continuous liner that seals the system completely and protects it against dirt, mud and debris. Available in unique three colors, this system offers the ultimate combination of protection and low-friction performance.
To ensure the lowest possible friction, we've paired Elite Polished Ultra-Slick inner cables with our improved Slick-Lube continuously-lubricated liners. This combination delivers precise cable movement and excellent durability.
- The continuous liner running from the levers to the brake caliper offers outstanding protection from dirt and debris
- Elite Polished Ultra-Slick cables are paired with Slick-Lube liners to minimize friction
- Low-compression housing results in crisp brake lever feel
- 2.4mm inner liner may not be compatible with all frames and components
- 1x 2200mm CSX Brake Housing
- 1x 1350mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Front Brake Inner Cable
- 1x 2000mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Rear Brake Inner Cable
- 1x 1275mm Slick-Lube Liner
- 1x 1925mm Slick-Lube Liner
- 2x Open Brass End Caps
- 4x Open Alloy End Caps
- 2x Cable Tips
- 2x Grub Seals
- 2x 5G Tube Tops
- 2x Rotating Hooks
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. The cable surface is highly polished to remove friction causing imperfections on the cable surface. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains.
- Diameter: 1.1mm
- Double-ended: No
- Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface delivers incredibly accurate, smooth responses
- Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants
- Uncoated surface means there's nothing to flake off during installation or riding, so it delivers the most durable, consistent performance
- Stainless steel wires are corrosion resistant
Fittings for converting open loop housing holders on a frame to traditional cable stops.
- Fits snugly inside open loop and receives 5mm housing with no end cap
- Small flange for smaller hydraulic loops
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift XL Cable Kit is the perfect way to enhance your shifting performance and precision while adding some style to your bike, too. The cables and housings in this kit are extra long and there are anti-kink end caps, so it's a great kit for longer-than-usual cable-routing setups and folding bikes. The cables are made of stainless steel for excellent durability and corrosion resistance. They fit Shimano and SRAM shifting systems. And with all the needed parts included, this kit is easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Magura brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Hayes brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Brake XL Cable Kits are the perfect way to enhance your braking performance while adding a little style to your bike, too. Compatible with both mountain and road brakes, and in an extra-long size, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, powerful braking. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these cable kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of smooth positive braking.