Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables.
- Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation
- SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Road Pro Brake kits offer enhanced performance and style. Like Road Pro Brake kits, Mountain Pro Brake kits are sold separately from our Pro Shift kits so you can create the best color combination for your bike. Pro level polished brake cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake kits are easy to install.
- Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar reinforced housing enhance braking performance
- All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included
- Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
The Quik Slic is a patent pending, all-in-one, cable design. This means that the cable, cable hanger and straddle cable are all manufactured as one unit. In addition to providing an incredibly easy assembly, the braking response is greatly improved as a result of eliminating the traditional cable “bend” and tightening points that are usually found on a normal straddle hanger. You can feel the difference as soon as you pull the lever. Quik Slic-equipped complete bikes have been shipping since late 2011, and the response from bike shop employees is universal. The assembly is a piece-of-cake, and braking performance improves immediately. Every Quik Slic uses Odyssey's improved K-Shield Linear housing assembly.
This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. It's designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means precision shifting. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional linear strand housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you’ve got the best of performance and style.
- Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility
- Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple
- 20% lighter than traditional linear strand shift housings
- Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction
- Aluminum housing won't kink or rust.
- 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit (RCK755) has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color including gold, silver, red, and blue
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Hayes brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are quality aluminum adapters that let you convert open-style cable housing stops on your bicycle frame so that they will hold 5mm-diameter standard cable housing sections.
- 11-Speed brake & shift cable/housing set
- Special 4.1mm derailleur housing for reduced friction
- Everything you need for a Campy-equipped bike in one simple kit
- Fits all Campagnolo Ultra-Shift, Power-Shift, Ergopower, Time Trial and Flat bar systems
- Includes 4 cables, housing & ferrules
- Cable Head: Road
- Diameter: 1.2 mm
- End Type: Campy
- Housing Diameter: 4.1 mm
Fittings for converting open loop housing holders on a frame to traditional cable stops.
- Fits snugly inside open loop and receives 5mm housing with no end cap
- Small flange for smaller hydraulic loops
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains.
- Diameter: 1.5mm
- Double-ended: No
- Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface delivers incredibly accurate, smooth responses
- Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants
- Uncoated surface means there's nothing to flake off during installation or riding, so it delivers the most durable, consistent performance
- Stainless steel wires are corrosion resistant
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift XL Cable Kit is the perfect way to enhance your shifting performance and precision while adding some style to your bike, too. The cables and housings in this kit are extra long and there are anti-kink end caps, so it's a great kit for longer-than-usual cable-routing setups and folding bikes. The cables are made of stainless steel for excellent durability and corrosion resistance. They fit Shimano and SRAM shifting systems. And with all the needed parts included, this kit is easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set
- Stainless steel for anti-rust protection
- Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance
- Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Kevlar reinforced (black) hydraulic tubing: DOT-3/4/5.1 compatible
- Prime Series kits are for Prime Pro, and Prime Expert brakes only
- Stroker Ace/Gram/Carbon/Trail and El Camino kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper (not for Stroker Ryyd
- HFX-Mag/G2 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting and specific HFX-Mag lever attachment (can be used with older G1 caliper if angle warrants fit)
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting with specific HFX-9 lever attachment
- Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
- Tubing parts that fit HFX-Mag also fit Original, DH, FR, and Comp systems
Jagwire's Road Pro Complete Cable Kit is the perfect way to upgrade your shifting and braking while adding some style to your bike, too, since it comes in many colors. The kit provides everything needed to replace your Shimano or SRAM shift and brake cables including Jagwire's super-smooth Teflon-coated cables and compression-resistant Kevlar-reinforced housing for dramatically improved performance. Plus, with all the small parts included in the kit it's easy to install.
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect
• Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes
• Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
• Available for both derailleur and brake cables
• Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually
• Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs