SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Front Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. A mode converter allows you to switch the front shifter between 2 or 3-ring set ups, so you can experience great shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear display for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
The GX Eagle shifters for the Eagle 1x12 drivetrains are high performance, moderately priced, and put total control of your gear selection in one hand.
- Includes 2200mm cable
- Updated SRAM twist mechanism for higher precision and increased durability
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
Shimano's SL-RS700 Flat Bar Road Shifter Set are perfect for anything from a jaunt around town or a post-work fitness ride.
- Double or Triple: Double
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road
- Shifter Style: Thumb
- Weight: 280 grams
Designed for the most discerning, performance obsessed riders, SRAM's GX 2x11 Rear Grip Shifter features weight-saving construction and delivers outstanding speed and precision. SRAM's X-Actuation gives you precise and dependable 11-speed performance. This right-side rear shifter is compatible with SRAM's GX 11-speed derailleurs and cassettes.
• Full metal, 11-speed indexing keeps shifting crisp and precise with Grip Shift
• Three rows of ball bearings provide zero friction or play—reducing the force needed to shift and promoting long-term performance under all weather conditions with Grip Shift
• Once the Grip Shift shifter and grip interlock securely, forged aluminum clamps on either end reinforce the assembly by locking tightly to handlebar
• Weight: 144 grams
Tucked neatly beneath your handlebars, the X01 Eagle X-ACTUATION trigger shifter is the nerve center of the Eagle drivetrain. Its internal works have been updated to include a 12th gear, and improved to enhance trigger feel, precision and durability. Whether you’re 4 stages into the race or days away from civilization, the X01 Eagle trigger shifter is your faithful 1x touch point.
A longstanding trademark of SRAM, the X9 Twist Shifters are still a favorite with weight-conscious riders. They're crafted from lightweight aluminum and composite materials to help meet the demands of any trail. Plus, thanks to their convenient twist action, a flick of the wrist is all it takes for lightning-fast shifts.
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line.
- Model Number: SL-4700
- Series: Tiagra
- Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus
- Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed
- Front Shifting: 2-speed
- Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
The authentic click of the GX DH Trigger Shifter means it’s time to sprint out of the corner, set up for the next big table, or put in that last kick to the finish line. A critical component in the lineup, the GX DH shifter is engineered in Germany to deliver clockwork-accurate shifting when you want it. GX DH—Get Some.
- The GX X-ACTUATION DH Shifter is an integral part of the SRAM 1x DH drivetrain system
- This is the most affordable full-featured, dedicated 1x DH shifter in the industry
- X-ACTUATION for precise and dependable 7-speed performance
- Fully compatible with the SRAM X01 DH drivetrain
- Weight: 122 grams
- Speeds: 1 x 7-speed
It’s simple. It’s about performance. The pure shifting performance of Eagle AXS is the real difference maker. Shift under load, over the roughest terrain, uphill, without changing your grip on the bar. Eagle AXS changes your level of control on the bike when you’re under pressure and pushing hard into the red. But more than that, it changes your relationship with the bike. No cable, housing or wires to manage opened up design and engineering possibilities with the Eagle AXS controller. Helping us pioneer a completely new shifting experience with new ergonomic touchpoints that take just enough effort to press. Touchpoints that are totally customizable to your preferences, allowing you to choose which button does what through the AXS App.
- Compatible with MatchMaker X
- Eagle technology
- Customize in-board and outboard shift options
- Pairs with both XX1 and X01 Eagle AXS derailleurs
- AXS enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components
- System is completely water and dust proof to IP69K
- Drivetrain speeds: 10
- Double or triple: Double
- Compatibility: Mirage/Veloce/Centaur
- Brake lever actuation: Short pull
- Weight: 368g
- Composite body with anodized aluminum shift and brake lever
- Ultra-Shift ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions
- Ergonomic brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach, better braking, and control in all situations. Includes a special insert for riders with large hands increases the lever distance by 8%
- Ergopower Power-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously one sprocket up or three down. Front controls offer micro-trim adjustability for noise-free operation
- Multi-density Vari-Cushion shock absorbing hoods offer greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area
- No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls
- Set includes cables and ultra-low friction housing
SRAM's X0 shifters aren't just a pretty face, they actually have an Olympic Gold medal to their credit. But you'd expect that from some of the lightest and quickest shifters out there and some of the easiest to use, too. They actually allow you to shift across up to 6 gears at once, and with their simple twisting action you never miss shifts. Ride light, shift fast and go for the gold with X0!
Get sharp, dependable shifting with SRAM's GX X-Actuation trigger shifters. Built for precise and swift shifting across SRAM’s wide-range 11-speed mountain cassette (sold separately), the GX trigger shifters bring championship technology to everyone.
• Dedicated 2-speed and 11-speed trigger shifters
• Multi-position mounting
• Aluminum pull lever
• MatchMaker X compatible
• Weight: 242 grams (pair)
SRAM's 7-speed X01 DH Trigger Shifter fires off shifts quickly, precisely, and most importantly, dependably. It uses SRAM's X-Actuation and Zero Loss engagement for sharp, consistent shifts over any terrain, in any condition. An aluminum body and lever keep the weight down, and the adjustable clamp mount and trigger position lets you dial in the ergonomics. Plus, its compact size plays well with almost all brake levers and is MatchMaker X compatible.
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from Alivio to XTR all feature 2-Way Release, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb.
- Highly visible Optical Gear Display (3mm up position)
- Model Number: SL-M4000
- Series: Alivio
- Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus
- Front Shifting: 3-speed
- 2-way Release: Yes
- Optical Gear Display: Yes
- Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP40
SRAM's GX 2x10 trigger shifters feature an aluminum lever, resulting in minimal weight with maximum durability. Pair the GX 2x10 trigger shifters with the MatchMaker clamp (sold separately) to streamline your handlebar setup. The GX trigger shifters maintain the legacy of X0 shifting with features and technologies optimized for 2x10 and Exact Actuation.
• Dedicated 2-speed and 10-speed trigger shifters
• SRAM’s 2x10 exact Actuation for precise and dependable 10-speed performance
• Multi-position mounting
• MatchMaker X compatible
• Aluminum pull lever
Three decades ago, SRAM was founded on a product called Grip Shift and an idea that shifting a bike should be easier, better and more intuitive. It’s more advanced than the original, but the XX1 Eagle Grip Shift follows in the same tradition of making shifting easier, better and more intuitive. The XX1 Eagle Grip Shift system includes robust internals that make it more durable and its shifting performance more precise. But just like the original, it is total control in the palm of your hand.
Three decades ago, SRAM was founded on a product called Grip Shift, and an idea that shifting a bike should be easier, better and more intuitive. It’s more advanced than the original, but the X01 Eagle Grip Shift follows in the same tradition of making shifting easier, better and more intuitive. The X01 Eagle Grip Shift system includes robust internals that make it more durable and its shifting performance more precise. But just like the original, it is total control in the palm of your hand.
SRAM's NX Grip Shift with X-ACTUATION technology gives you sharp, dependable shifting. Built for precise and swift shifting across our wide range 11-speed cassette, the NX Grip Shift brings industry changing technology to everyone.
- SRAM 1x X-ACTUATION for precise and dependable 11-speed performance
- Speed Metal shift indexing
- Rolling Thunder ball bearing technology
- Jaws lock-on grip technology
- Most affordable fully featured 1x grip shifter in the industry
- Color: Black
- Weight: 144 grams (includes clamps, cable and JAWS lock-on grip)
- Speeds: 1 x 11-speed
Combining the tradition of mechanical rim brakes and the precision and efficiency of modern electronic shifting, SRAM Force eTap AXS shift-brake levers are fully wireless and fully personalizable. Classic is now new.
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic
- Customizable fit with Reach Adjust
- One port per side for Blips
- Large SRAM eTap shift paddles provide positive controls for rider input
- For use with mechanical rim brakes