Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather-like material that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal.
- PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material
- Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort
- Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal
- 78 inches (200cm) per roll
- Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry. 60 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 32mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included.
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8"
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm)
- Bar Plugs included
- *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
- Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease
- 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
Grippler gives you the moisture shedding, long gripping sensation you crave, with the hard wearing resilience you expect from Race Face. Our proprietary compound and diamond buff finish feels great with both gloves and bare hands - and with ramped grip profile on finger-side plus varied grip depth on palm-side, Grippler will bring you to a higher level of digitization. Available now in 10 colours, and two sizes, the Grippler surpasses industry standards for gripabilty. And now with Double Lock Ons the Grippler EVEN GRIPS ITSELF. Get a grip, with the Grippler.
- Directional ramped logo underside
- Proprietary compound extends over Dual Lock Ons
- Vibration dampening, hard wearing, moisture shedding
The classic Oury feel updated with lock-on from ODI. Bonus pack includes snap-caps and Lock Jaws.
- Made by ODI
- Snap-caps and Lock Jaws included
- Flange: No
- Lock On: Yes
- Grip Shift Specific: No
- Length: 120mm
- Shape: Round
- Weight: 84g
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Our initial partnership with Aaron Gwin produced numerous innovations that pushed grip technology to new levels. With the new AG2 Grips, we wanted to take things even further. We started with an ultra-soft pro compound and built it into an improved knurl pattern that provides extra tackiness and control along with reduced vibration transfer. We coupled this with our exclusive offset design that offers even more impact dampening where it is needed most, without increasing the grip diameter. We then redesigned the most impact-prone portions of the grips to provide an even better feel and accurate control when riding.
- Grips feature a larger diameter than the original grips (30.5mm) with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort
- Soft Pro compound provides excellent shock absorption
- Redesigned surface pattern for improved traction and vibration dampening
- Redesigned ends provide an improved feel
- Provide extra durability against grip blowout
- Thin ribs add control without a bulky feel
- Uses our race-proven Version 2.1 Lock-On system
- Molded over the aluminum endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge
Feel the comfort of Lizard's popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs.
- Length: 130 mm
- Weight (with plugs): 105 grams
- Diameter: 31.25 mm
The Ergon GE1 Evo is the evolution of the GE1, a popular trail-oriented ergonomic grip for wide riser bars. Thanks to the feedback collected from countless Enduro World Series riders, the Ergon design team improved the GE1 by altering the compound to give a softer, more positive contact. It actively supports the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding, offering greater control and protecting the sensitive ulnar nerve. Its forged inner clamp and fully integrated grip end connected to the inner core provides a soft, damping grip edge, comfortable right to the outer edge. These grips are compatible with carbon handlebars, so get a pair for race day and everyday.
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation.
- EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort
- Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement
- 78 inches (200cm) per roll
- Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is their most streamlined cushioned construction – a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight.
- Tacky finish adds a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition.
- Solocush construction 2.7mm thick
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs.
- Length: 140mm
- Weight (with plugs): 134 grams
- Diameter: Medium (32mm)
Features and Benefits
- 250cm in Length—accommodates bars up to 50cm
- Grip compound maintains traction when wet
- Durable stretch for installation
- Vibration-damping backer strip
- Hard-wearing construction
- 3mm thick
What It Is
ENVE-designed bar tape that provides maximum ride feel without compromising comfort and ensures grip in wet conditions. 250cm in length, 3mm thick, and silicone-backed compound that provides the right amount of stretch for ease of installation and durability.
Science & Insight
For ENVE, handlebar tape is more than a fashion accessory; it is a key component that sets the tone for your ride. Bar tape that becomes slippery when wet and causes discomfort diminishes confidence and the ride experience. As such, ENVE Handlebar Tape is designed with a grip compound that ensures bare-handed traction despite wet conditions. To maximize ride feel without compromising comfort, ENVE Handlebar Tape is 3 millimeters thick with a vibration-damping silicone backer strip that ensures comfort for long miles over rough roads.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. Lock-on ring design ensures the grip will stay in place for long lasting use. Lock-On Grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs.
- Length: 136mm
- Weight (with plugs): 90 grams
- Diameter: Medium (31mm)
The Ritchey Comp bar tape is a more traditional bar wrap made from the highest quality cork tape, which is naturally sweat-resistant and comfortable while providing a true road feel.
- Material: EVA + Cork
- Adjustable end plug
- Self-adhesive backing
- Thickness: 2.4mm
- Length: 180cm
- Weight: 74g
- Embossed TR logos
- Grooved channels prevent mud and water buildup
- Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp
- Unique undercut pads provide slim comfortable feel with maximum grip
- Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
The Performance bar tape features a lightweight design backed with shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile.
- Ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control
- Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer
- 30mm x 2,100mm
- Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
- 2.5mm thickness