Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
The original ergonomic grip – continually improved over the last few years. As the worldwide standard in ergonomic function, materials and quality, the GP1 has a new internal structure. More comfort is ensured by the three-part internal support platform with varying wall thickness. German-made rubber compound is of the purest quality. Forged aluminium clamps, unlike the pressed clamps preferred by the copies.
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
- Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease
- 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
The classic Oury feel updated with lock-on from ODI. Bonus pack includes snap-caps and Lock Jaws.
- Made by ODI
- Snap-caps and Lock Jaws included
- Flange: No
- Lock On: Yes
- Grip Shift Specific: No
- Length: 120mm
- Shape: Round
- Weight: 84g
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
We carved a classic Ritchey grip shape down to an astonishingly light weight of 10 grams per set. Yet thanks to an advanced nanofoam material, these ergonomic grips are still plush, grippy, and durable.
- 128mm length
- 10 grams per set
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean.
- Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions
- 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort
- Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes
- Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape
- 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs.
- Length: 140mm
- Weight (with plugs): 134 grams
- Diameter: Medium (32mm)
ESI Grips NEW RCT Wrap is perfect for Road, Cyclocross, or Triathlon riders, especially riders looking for extra shock absorption and comfort compared to a normal bar tape. ESI RCT Wrap is constructed for a smooth overlay and customizable thickness. If you are looking for a thick grip, wrap it looser. If you are looking for a thinner grip, wrap it tighter. It's that easy!
- 134-176 grams (Depends on how you stretch)
- 3.5mm Thick
- 1" Wide
- 2 Rolls at 6'2" each
- Custom Fit
- Custom Density
- Shock Absorbing
- Super Tacky
- No Adhesives
- Easy to Install
- 2 long silicone wraps (for wrapping bar)
- 2 short silicone wraps (for under hood)
- 2 Silicone Tapes (adhere to themselves – 1-time use)
- 1 pair of NEW custom larger Bar Plugs
The classic flangeless Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accommodate end plugs now gets an extra 25mm of length!
- Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern
- Constructed of our proprietary grip SOFT compound for added comfort!
- Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world
- Open ends with Push In Plugs end plugs included
- Sold In Pairs
The Ritchey Comp bar tape is a more traditional bar wrap made from the highest quality cork tape, which is naturally sweat-resistant and comfortable while providing a true road feel.
- Material: EVA + Cork
- Adjustable end plug
- Self-adhesive backing
- Thickness: 2.4mm
- Length: 180cm
- Weight: 74g
- Embossed TR logos
It’s tough to find space for a remote that looks good and lets the rider maintain full control. Enter TwistLoc: Twist to lock, push the button to unlock. It controls forks, rear shocks, or both simultaneously. With a consistent grip size and light-touch action, TwistLoc maximizes efficiency while keeping your hands safely on the bar.
- Easy action: Twist to lock, push button to release
- Curved "CRVD" and straight "STRT" cable options
- Perfect for XC, Trail, and Enduro usage
- Fixed grips included
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs.
- Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern
- Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability
- The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe
- Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands.
- 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability
- Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions
- Includes bar end plugs
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption
- This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer
- This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip
- Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer
- Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
- Lightweight & washable
In the Brooks tradition, this bar tape is made of natural leather to make it the perfect complement to your Brooks saddle. The bar tape comes in a kit including:
- 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape
- 2 rubber bar end plugs
- 2 adhesive cloth strips
The Tinker Juarez Signature Dread Lock Grips offer the padding and control needed for longer rides. Designed for comfort at every turn, the Dread Lock Grips feature ODI's exclusive ultra-soft and lightweight A.I.R.E. compound along with an offset design that provides additional padding for your hands without the feel of a bulky grip. Soft TPE ends provide extra support when railing turns and help to protect your grips from impacts while the V2.1 Single-Clamp Lock-On system ensures that your grips stay put no matter what the conditions.
- Offset Grip design provides more padding on the palm side of grip
- Contoured surface for improved comfort on longer rides
- Soft TPE Ends offer improved comfort and grip protection
- Ergonomic finger cutouts provide improved grip in all conditions
- Dread Lock textured surface provides improved control with less effort
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
The MacAskill grip features a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration dampening.
- Designed and ridden by Danny MacAskill
- Single-sided lock-on grip
- 29–30mm diameter