Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with RockShox's High-Pressure Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large gauge. The hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere. And it handles an astounding 600 psi max.
Large Top Mounted Gauge
This sleek and sturdy pump features a large 3” diameter gauge that’s mounted at the top making it easy to read. The steel base and barrel give it a solid, dependable foundation, and the Anyvalve pump head works on any bicycle valve with the flick of a lever.
- Top mounted hose for easy reach.
- Super Long 41.5" Hose To Reach Valves In Stands Or Car Racks.
- Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle.
- Psi and bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color matched background.
- 220 psi, 15 bar maximum.
Compact and powerful, this dual-action pump helps you quickly pump up tires without breaking a sweat. The magic is in the dual-action design, which pumps air into a tire on both push and pull strokes. A great choice for road riders of all types.
- Dual stroke design pumps on both inward and outward strokes
- AnyValve Pump Head
- Tough, lightweight aluminum barrel
- Ergonomic folding T-handle
- Includes cage mount
- 160 psi max pressure
- 137g / 0.30lbs
Built and designed for bicycles, the INF-2 utilizes a redesigned, more durable, dual-sided, 360º rotatable Presta and Schrader head. The INF-2 also sports a new, lighter weight body and a redesigned trigger to facilitate multiple hanging options. It features a built in pressure gauge (0–160 psi, 0–11 bars) with a protective gauge boot, and the body accepts any 3/8" NPT male threaded fitting. Built for everyday shop use and 100% rebuildable!
Designed with the workshop in mind, the Stratosphere Sport gets you out on the road with speed and precision. Get pumping while your bike is in the workstand with the extra-long hose. An oversized gauge can be read at a glance and the head automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, cutting out fiddly chuck changes.
- Nylon base and handle
- Extra-long rubber hose
- Heavy duty base
- Fits Presta or Schrader valves
- Large gauge for easy reading
- Length: 635mm
- Capacity: 327cc
- Pressure: 140psi / 9.7bar
- Body: Steel
- Base: Heavy duty nylon
This rugged floor pump, made with a steel barrel, works on any type of valve so you never have to worry about compatibility.
- Sports needles included
- Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle
- Reinforced plastic base, with molded 'topo map' pattern
- 37-inch hose to reach valves in stands or car racks
- PSI and Bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color-matched background
- 140 PSI, 9.7 Bar maximum
You’ve paid for full suspension, now it’s time to use all of it. When the trail gets steep and rough, can you tell the difference between 150psi and 170psi by pressing down on your saddle? No, you can't; and neither can we. The Blackburn Honest Digital Shock Gauge can. With pro shop-level precision, and a zero leak valve, the digital readout will ensure you put exactly the pressure you need in your shock. The days of "giving it a bounce in the lot" are over!
- Accurate within 1% of pressure
- Compatible with all thread on air shocks
- Rated to 350 PSI/24 BAR Max
- Shop precision quality
- Zero leak valve
- Replaceable battery
- Auto on/off
- Easy to read digital gauge
Lezyne's lightweight, powerful Pressure Drive mini-pump quickly inflates your tires so you can get back on your bike. Its aluminum barrel and handle help you get pumped up to 120 psi in a flash. And, making your inflation experience even easier is a Presta/Schrader-compatible hose that stows inside the handle when not in use.
- Small: 170mm, 89g
- Medium: 216mm, 102g
*Note: Blue color not available in the United States
Get accurate and precise results every time with RockShox's High-Pressure Digital Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large digital BAR/PSI readout. It runs off one CR2032 battery (included) and the hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere.
Sturdy Steel Barrel, Large Gauge Built To Last
Made with a bombproof steel barrel and base, the Piston 2 is built to last. Which is good, because with its extra large 3” gauge and versatile Anyvalve pump head, this is a pump you'll never get tired of using.
- Extra Long 38" Hose To Reach Valves In Stands Or Car Racks.
- Convenient Integrated Hose Keeper On Handle.
- Psi And Bar Increments On Gauge, With Vibrant Color Matched Background.
- 160 Psi, 11.0 Bar Maximum
The best of both words: dependable manual control and rapid CO2 inflation. Cannondale's Airspeed Plus CO2 Mini Pump is an aluminum, high-pressure pump with a retractable hose and a thread-on, Presta/Schrader head. And, it's compatible with 12- to 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges so you can start the tube manually, do the majority of inflation with CO2 assistance, and then switch back to a manual pump to set optimum pressure.
Half air compressor – Half pump. The JoeBlow Booster pump just made it easier to install tubeless tires. This pump has an integrated aluminum air chamber that stores an air charge of one liter, up to 160psi / 11 bar, to quickly fill your tire and ensure the proper installation on a tubeless rim, just like a shop compressor. Once you flip the selector from “Charge” to “Inflate” mode, air bypasses the chamber and flows directly into your tire like a standard pump. The top-mounted easy to read gauge, air release button and comfortable dual density polymer grip, combined with its extra-long hose and stable base makes mounting tubeless and standard tires a breeze!
- Hose dock
- Base: Steel
- Handle: Oversize padded / Dual density polymer
- Pressure Tuning: Air release button
- Barrel: Anodized aluminum w/ large cylindrical aluminum chamber
- Gauge: 160 psi / 11 bar - Top mount analog
- Head: SmartHead DX3 w/ air release button & x-long hose
- Weight: 2.9 kg / 6.4 lb
- Size: 74 x 25 x 18.5 cm / 29.1” x 9.8” x 7.3”
Lightweight plugs for tubeless tire punctures.
When paired with Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tackle Kit (#G20439) or Tubeless Repair Kit (#G2650), you can plug pesky punctures in seconds and cycle confident for many rides to come.
If it was any lighter, you'd be walking home. This is the smallest pump you'll ever use that will still get your flat fixed and you on your way again. There are no extra features here. Just the bare minimum to get your tire back up and you kicking butt. Because you can't kick butt with a flat tire.
- Presta head only
- High Volume or High Pressure
- Includes frame mount
- 85 gr/ 3oz
- 160 PSI, 11 Bar maximum
Topeak's JoeBlow Fat is the first floor pump exclusively designed for low pressure fat tire bikes. The massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than standard floor pumps and delivers big air volume to fill fat tire bikes quickly. Low pressure gauge with pressure release button on the hose head lets you adjust tire pressure accurately.
Genuine Innovations' AirChuck Elite offers Push-To-Inflate technology for fast, easy & controllable single-handed CO2 bicycle tire inflation!
• Cartridge compatibility: 12, 16, 20, 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges & Big Air! (not 45-gram cartridges) (each sold separately)
• All metal aluminum design
• Easy to use and fully controllable
• Push-to-Inflate technology
• Works with both Presta and Schrader valves
• Includes one 16 gram and one 20 gram threaded CO2 cartridge
• Weight: 16 grams
Easy to use, easy to control and affordable. The Mircoflate Nano gives you the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality and ease of use. Simply thread on your favorite CO2 cartridge, twist the cartridge off slightly to engage inflation and tighten it back on to shut it off. Petite power!
- Compact and nearly indestructible
- Easy to use and fully controllable
- Patented twist-to-inflate technology
- Press on to both Schrader and Presta valves
- Compatible with 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges
(1) Microflate Nano inflator head
(1) threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
Blackburn's CO2fer Mini-Pump is a cleverly designed and fully functional mini pump that allows a CO2 cartridge to stow away inside and that can be quickly rearranged as a CO2 inflator.
- Mini pump designed specifically for mountain bikes with 50 psi maximum
- Blackburn 16g threaded CO2 cartridge included
- 191g / 0.42lbs
Combine the best elements of all of Blackburn's mini-pumps and what do you get? The Core CO2'Fer Pump. The Core CO2'Fer is an excellent stand-alone mini-pump that adds the versatility of an integrated CO2 inflator and the peace of mind of a Presta valve tool, ensuring nothing goes wrong when all you need is an inflated tire. A remote inflation hose takes unwanted stress off the tire valve.
- Removable CO2 inflator
- 120 PSI
- Thread-on Presta/Schrader
- Retractable hose
- Removable Presta valve core tool
- Includes 16g cartridge, frame mount, CO2 strap
Genuine Innovations' Proflate is their flagship CO2 inflator. From their EZ Connect Technology to their built-in all-weather nozzle cover, the Proflate is loaded with features that make inflation safer and easier. Simply drop the cartridge into the cup (or screw cartridge into the head of inflator), attach the head, press onto valve stem, pull trigger, and begin controllable inflation. Easy enough to use with one hand, it will get your tire up to your desired pressure in seconds. You’ll be back to your ride in no time.
• Trigger Controlled technology for fast, easy and controlled CO2 inflation
• Built in Trigger Lock prevents accidental discharge
• Built in dirt/water cover
• Pressure detection features
• Valve interface: Easy connect/Auto-detect head that automatically grips valve when inflation starts
• Includes two 16 gram non-threaded CO2 cartridges
• Cartridge compatibility: 12 gram threaded, 16 gram threaded & non-threaded, 20 gram threaded, 25 gram threaded (Does NOT work with 12g non-threaded or Big Air!) (each sold separately)
• Construction: Glass reinforced nylon with brass internals
• Weight: 57 grams
The Ride and Repair Kit provides everything needed to fix a punctured tire. The kit includes an eight-piece multi-tool, glueless tire patch kit, three tire levers, inflation equipment, and a seat bag to put it all in.
- 50 cubic inch seat bag with Velcro mounting straps
- Three TLS-200 tire levers
- Eight-piece MT-208 Flat-Pack multi-tool with 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches, a T25 Torx, and flathead and Philips screwdrivers
- GPK-100 Glueless Patch Kit with six patches, sandpaper, and instructions
- Airlift 200 mini frame pump with larger chamber, locking handle and carrying mount
The pull-out hose puts less stress on the valve. And you weren't stressed to start with. It's all very well hauling a giant pump around, but all that leverage can snap a delicate valve stem right off. Blackburn's Presta-only head sits on a short pull-out hose to give more options on where you pump from and fewer chances of your rippling muscles pulling the thing clean off. We weren't using that space in the barrel anyway, so the hose doesn't even affect the pump's efficiency.
- Thread on pump head automatically adapts to Presta valves
- Rebuildable internals parts available aftermarket
- Flexible hose
- Includes Presta valve tool
- Frame mount included
- 120 PSI, 8.2 Bar maximum
- Weight: 127 grams
MSW Windstream Inflator Head is a push on inflation system. Compatible with all 3/8" threaded compressed gas cartridges. Works with Presta and Schrader.
- Compact design for easy storage
- Alloy construction for durability and lightweight
- Press on for both Schrader and Presta valves
- Compatible with all 3/8" threaded compressed air cartridges
Cannondale's Airspeed LX Alloy Mini Pump makes quick work of road tire inflation with its lightweight, aluminum construction and extra long, high-pressure air chamber. The extended length makes hitting those high tire pressures easier. Quality gaskets stand the test of time, and the convertible Presta/Schrader-compatible head works with any tube you have.
The Micro Floor Drive XL is a portable hand pump with floor pump capabilities developed to efficiently inflate fat bike tires. It features a CNC-machined aluminum construction, which keeps its weight to a minimum without sacrificing durability. An extra-large, high-volume barrel produces large amounts of air with each pump and can inflate tires up to 35 psi (2.4 bar). A long, integrated hose and a stainless steel foot peg improves pumping efficiency and reduces trailside downtime. The ABS Flip Chuck is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves and threads into the pump’s base for optimal storage.