Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
Want a super-easy way to fix a flat? If you have tubeless tires on your mountain bike, all you need is Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit. No interior repair is needed, so you don't have to remove the tire. Just plug the hole with the self-vulcanizing plugs, inflate and ride away. The kit includes an insertion tool and five rope plugs.
You'll have a whole lotta love for this CO2 inflator on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers and the small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. Two 16-gram cartridges are included. Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
Topeak's Pocket Rocket boasts an aluminum barrel for superb function, durability and max pump power, while its plastic handle ensures pumping comfort. And, its aluminum thumb-lock head fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
Planet Bike's Ozone ATB AL Mini-Pump is a ride-saver. For easy pumping and fast fills, it boasts a sturdy aluminum barrel, a locking T handle, an easy pumping action and a thumblock head (with a cap to keep the mud out). This great inflator fits all valves and is small enough to carry in a pack or pocket, or you can use the included frame mount.
A spring-loaded, push-on inflation system compatible with all 3/8-inch threaded compressed gas cartridges and works for Presta or Shrader valves.
- Press-on for both Presta and Schrader valves
- Compact, lightweight and durable
- Compatible with standard 3/8-inch threaded compressed gas cartridges
- CNC-machined AL-6061
- Kit comes with two 20-gram CO2 cartridges
MSW Windstream Inflator Head is a push on inflation system. Compatible with all 3/8" threaded compressed gas cartridges. Works with Presta and Schrader.
- Compact design for easy storage
- Alloy construction for durability and lightweight
- Press on for both Schrader and Presta valves
- Compatible with all 3/8" threaded compressed air cartridges
RockShox simplifies your pack with this HP 2-Stage Air Pump. Throw it in your pack for every ride and you have both a shock and tire pump that boasts a 300psi capacity. The aluminum construction makes it super durable and the head fits both presta and Schrader valves. A large removable gauge is easy to read and the air-release button makes fine tuning pressure in shocks and tires a breeze. And it includes a mounting clip to mount to water bottle bosses.
Give your tires a kiss of air with Planet Bike's Air Kiss CO2 Inflator. It fits Presta and Schrader valves, holds fast thanks to the thumblock head, and inflates in a jiffy. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers during use, and the small size means the Air Kiss fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. A 16-gram cartridge is included.
Lezyne's Alloy Drive mini-pump quickly inflates your tires so you can get back on your bike. Its CNC-machined aluminum barrel and handle help you get pumped up to 90 psi in a flash. And, making your inflation experience even easier is a Presta and Schrader compatible Air Bleed System Flex Hose that stows inside the handle when not in use.
Topeak's Mini Dual DXG is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. Topeak's thumb-lock SmartHead ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves and the built-in gauge lets you top off your tires with precision.
Lezyne's Gauge Drive HP is a compact hand pump made of custom CNC machined aluminum for precise, lightweight construction. This high-pressure pump design easily inflates road tires to riding pressure with fewer strokes. The overlapping handle and barrel are integrated into a compact design. It comes equipped with Lezyne's ABS Pen Gauge, a compact in-line pressure gauge compatible with Presta and Schrader valves.
Prestacycle's newest version of the Presta Head Gasket uses Urethane Elastomer. It’s softer and stronger. It lasts more than 5 times longer, gives a better seal and flexes to work anywhere along the Presta shaft for better tubeless tire application.
Why have your CO2 cartridges rattling around in a seat bag when you can get Xlab's Sonic Nut Inflation Holder and store them behind your saddle? It holds two threaded CO2 cartridges and an inflator (each sold separately) in an easy-access location. The Sonic Nut is compatible with Xlab's Sonic and Turbo Wings.
Designed with the workshop in mind, the Stratosphere Sport gets you out on the road with speed and precision. Get pumping while your bike is in the workstand with the extra-long hose. An oversized gauge can be read at a glance and the head automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, cutting out fiddly chuck changes.
- Nylon base and handle
- Extra-long rubber hose
- Heavy duty base
- Fits Presta or Schrader valves
- Large gauge for easy reading
- Length: 635mm
- Capacity: 327cc
- Pressure: 140psi / 9.7bar
- Body: Steel
- Base: Heavy duty nylon
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Topeak's RaceRocket HP boasts aluminum construction for superb function, durability, and max pumping power. Its small size easily fits into a jersey pocket and with a capacity of 160 psi you'll have no problem getting rolling again. The RaceRocket's extendable hose with SmartHead fits both Presta and Schrader valves and lets you pump from a more comfortable angle, lessening chances of valve breakage.
The Ride and Repair Kit provides everything needed to fix a punctured tire. The kit includes an eight-piece multi-tool, glueless tire patch kit, three tire levers, inflation equipment, and a seat bag to put it all in.
- 50 cubic inch seat bag with Velcro mounting straps
- Three TLS-200 tire levers
- Eight-piece MT-208 Flat-Pack multi-tool with 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches, a T25 Torx, and flathead and Philips screwdrivers
- GPK-100 Glueless Patch Kit with six patches, sandpaper, and instructions
- Airlift 200 mini frame pump with larger chamber, locking handle and carrying mount
This unique mountain bike specific floor pump features a super-sized barrel that inflates tubes nearly 50% faster than normal floor pumps. It delivers the higher volume required for large off-road tires. The extra-sensitive 3" easy-to-read low pressure analog gauge helps dial in the proper pressure while the large steel base provides stability.
- TwinHead DX5 works with Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Oversize padded handle
- Barrel/Base: Painted steel
- Gauge: 60psi / 4bar, 3” middle mount analog
- Volume Per Stroke: 722 cc
- Added Features: Attachments for inflating sports balls and bladder heads, Hose dock
- Size: 72 x 26.6 x 14.2cm / 28.3” x 9.1” x 6.7”
- Weight: 2.3kg / 5.07lb
Planet Bike's Shockmate 2.0 Suspension Pump makes all your suspension tuning easy at home or out on the trail. With a sturdy aluminum barrel and a large gauge, the Shockmate 2.0 also sports a swivel head and hose for easy pumping on even unusual frame and fork designs. Plus, the easy-to-read, industrial-class gauge is rated to 400 psi and there's a bleed valve that makes getting the right pressure a breeze.
XLAB's versatile Multi-Strike Repair Holder provides fast access to your repair kit, whether you have tubular or clincher tires. Carry CO2s and an inflator on one side and a spare tube/tire or pump on the other!
• VERSATILE MOUNTING - Will mount on DELTA single bottle systems or at the rear of the XLAB CARBON WING and SUPER WING (each sold separately)
• STORAGE SAVER - Mounts to your hydration carrier (sold separately), saving space in your storage bag for your cell phone, nutrition and other important items
• FAST ACCESS - Simply unscrew, and attach your inflator and CO2 cartridges. Simply unstrap your spare tire, tube or inflating foam sealant.
• The CO2 Holder holds 2 CO2 Cartridges (included), and a NANOFLATOR or SPEED CHUCK inflator (each sold separately)
• The Multi Holder can hold a tube, inflating foam sealant, TIRE MATE or tubular tire (each sold separately - must purchase optional XCW STRAP if storing a tubular tire)
• Glass Reinforced Nylon
• Chassis weight: 30 grams
• Center Plate
• Multi Holder
• CO2 Holder
• 2 AIR STRIKE CO2 Cartridges
Popular Clincher Setups (accessory items sold separately)
• Tube & tire levers on Multi Holder. Two CO2 and a NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder.
• 4 CO2 cartridges and NANOFLATOR inflator. (Purchase an extra CO2 Holder)
Popular Tubular Setups (accessory items sold separately)
• Tubular tire on Multi Holder. Two CO2 & NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder.
• Tubular tire and inflating foam sealant. (Purchase an extra Multi Holder)
Portland Design Works' Ninja Pump puts the ancient arts of stealth and power in the palm of your hand. It is master of two fighting styles: Pump and CO2 inflator. It knows the way of the Schrader and Presta, and threads on to both for secure inflation. Like any highly-trained warrior, it excels under pressure, and can overcome even the most formidable 120psi tire.
- Alloy construction
- Control knob easily regulates CO2 flow
- Composite pump mount fits under bottle cage
- Weight: 74 g (2.6 oz)
- Length: 147 mm (5.75")
- Lifetime PDWarranty
The Digital Shock Drive features incredibly compact and lightweight aluminum construction with a cleverly integrated hose that threads into the handle when not in use. Highlighting the Digital Shock Drive is the ultra low-profile digital gauge that’s built into the pump’s aluminum body. This innovative design keeps the pump extremely compact, yet still provides a highly accurate measurement of air pressure. It provides up to 350 psi (24 bar) and features a zero-loss chuck design, which unthreads from the shock after the valve pin seals itself. This is the ultimate shock pump to throw in a pack and use for trailside adjustments.
You’ve paid for full suspension, now it’s time to use all of it. When the trail gets steep and rough, can you tell the difference between 150psi and 170psi by pressing down on your saddle? No, you can't; and neither can we. The Blackburn Honest Digital Shock Gauge can. With pro shop-level precision, and a zero leak valve, the digital readout will ensure you put exactly the pressure you need in your shock. The days of "giving it a bounce in the lot" are over!
- Accurate within 1% of pressure
- Compatible with all thread on air shocks
- Rated to 350 PSI/24 BAR Max
- Shop precision quality
- Zero leak valve
- Replaceable battery
- Auto on/off
- Easy to read digital gauge