Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
You'll have a whole lotta love for this CO2 inflator on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers and the small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. Two 16-gram cartridges are included. Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
The Topeak PocketShock DXG just got better with a higher pressure rating. This precision fork and shock pump features an easy-to-read dial gauge for accurate pressure readings up to 360 psi / 24.8 bar! The flexible hose takes stress off the valve stem when pumping, protecting your expensive fork and shock fittings. An air release button and Pressure-Rite connector makes setting proper pressure easy and eliminates the common problem of air loss when disconnecting.
Planet Bike's Ozone ATB AL Mini-Pump is a ride-saver. For easy pumping and fast fills, it boasts a sturdy aluminum barrel, a locking T handle, an easy pumping action and a thumblock head (with a cap to keep the mud out). This great inflator fits all valves and is small enough to carry in a pack or pocket, or you can use the included frame mount.
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
Topeak's Pocket Rocket boasts an aluminum barrel for superb function, durability and max pump power, while its plastic handle ensures pumping comfort. And, its aluminum thumb-lock head fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
Lezyne's Classic Floor Drive Pump features a machined aluminum base with a steel barrel and piston. Oversized 3.5 inch precision gauge. 220 psi max. Extra-long, high-strength hose with aluminum couplers. Premium paint finish with varnished wood handle.
- ABS2 equipped.
Half air compressor – Half pump. The JoeBlow Booster pump just made it easier to install tubeless tires. This pump has an integrated aluminum air chamber that stores an air charge of one liter, up to 160psi / 11 bar, to quickly fill your tire and ensure the proper installation on a tubeless rim, just like a shop compressor. Once you flip the selector from “Charge” to “Inflate” mode, air bypasses the chamber and flows directly into your tire like a standard pump. The top-mounted easy to read gauge, air release button and comfortable dual density polymer grip, combined with its extra-long hose and stable base makes mounting tubeless and standard tires a breeze!
- Hose dock
- Base: Steel
- Handle: Oversize padded / Dual density polymer
- Pressure Tuning: Air release button
- Barrel: Anodized aluminum w/ large cylindrical aluminum chamber
- Gauge: 160 psi / 11 bar - Top mount analog
- Head: SmartHead DX3 w/ air release button & x-long hose
- Weight: 2.9 kg / 6.4 lb
- Size: 74 x 25 x 18.5 cm / 29.1” x 9.8” x 7.3”
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want
- Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride
- Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves.
- 2x tire levers
Planet Bike's line of CO2 replacement cartridges makes tire repairs quick and easy.
- Planet Bike's CO2 cartridges work in Planet Bike inflators as well as most competitors' inflators.
- Planet Bike cartridges are tested to the highest standards for durability, safety, and reliability. They contain pure CO2 with no oils or contaminants.
- 100% recyclable steel cartridges
- All threaded cartridges are compatible with Air Kiss, Red Zeppelin, Red Zeppelin 2 & Air Smith CO2
The best of both words: dependable manual control and rapid CO2 inflation. Cannondale's Airspeed Plus CO2 Mini Pump is an aluminum, high-pressure pump with a retractable hose and a thread-on, Presta/Schrader head. And, it's compatible with 12- to 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges so you can start the tube manually, do the majority of inflation with CO2 assistance, and then switch back to a manual pump to set optimum pressure.
Cannondale's Airspeed Nitro Mini Pump makes quick work of inflation with its lightweight, aluminum construction and flip-open handle. And, it features a simple, thread-on Presta/Schrader-compatible head.
Don't guess at your tire pressure, know with Sunlite's Duo Sport Gauge. This precision gauge reads your pressure accurately to 160 psi. The dual head works and plays well with both Presta and Schrader valves, too.
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Cannondale's Airspeed Premium CO2 refill cartridges work with most threaded CO2 inflators to get you back on the road quickly. This 3-pack of 16 gram cartridges make sure you're prepared for long days on the road or trail.
Designed with the workshop in mind, the Stratosphere Sport gets you out on the road with speed and precision. Get pumping while your bike is in the workstand with the extra-long hose. An oversized gauge can be read at a glance and the head automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, cutting out fiddly chuck changes.
- Nylon base and handle
- Extra-long rubber hose
- Heavy duty base
- Fits Presta or Schrader valves
- Large gauge for easy reading
- Length: 635mm
- Capacity: 327cc
- Pressure: 140psi / 9.7bar
- Body: Steel
- Base: Heavy duty nylon
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with RockShox's High-Pressure Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large gauge. The hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere.
Massive Gauge, Bombproof Barrel Smart, Simple, Built To Last
No more squinting or bending down low to see your tire pressure. The piston 3, with its massive 4" gauge, lets you dial in the precise pressure. And a tough steel barrel and base means you'll have this pump for years to come.
- Pump head features rugged alloy cap.
- Extra-long 37" hose to reach valves in stands or car racks.
- Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle.
- Psi And bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color matched background.
- 160 psi, 11.0 bar maximum
This replacement Blackburn Anyvalve Air Bleed Pump Head ensures your Blackburn pump is working at optimal level. It's compatible with any Blackburn pump that originally comes with the Anyvalve Air Bleed Pump Head, and can be used as an upgrade for some Blackburn floor pumps that do not originally come with this head. Check with us for upgrade compatibility.
Built and designed for bicycles, the INF-2 utilizes a redesigned, more durable, dual-sided, 360º rotatable Presta and Schrader head. The INF-2 also sports a new, lighter weight body and a redesigned trigger to facilitate multiple hanging options. It features a built in pressure gauge (0–160 psi, 0–11 bars) with a protective gauge boot, and the body accepts any 3/8" NPT male threaded fitting. Built for everyday shop use and 100% rebuildable!
Lightweight, CNC machined aluminum construction. Efficient and compact overlapping handle optimized for high-pressure applications. Equipped with the ABS Speed Flex hose (Presta valve only). Includes a composite matrix aluminum frame pump mount.
- SMALL: 180mm | 80g
- MEDIUM: 216mm | 92g
- MAX: 160psi | 11bar
*Note: Blue color not available in the United States
Topeak's Mini Morph is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Mini Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose and a T handle. A frame mount is included, too.
Lezyne's easy-to-use Alloy Drive CO2 is super-compact and portable. Its simple twist operation lets you control exactly how much CO2 you're putting into your tires. Plus, its aluminum construction is lightweight, durable and easy on the eyes. What's more, the Alloy Drive is Presta/Schrader compatible, comes with an anti-freeze sleeve, and works with all threaded cartridges.
- CNC-machined aluminum dispenser with brass internals
- CNC control knob twists for easy and controlled inflation
- Twin Slip Chuck head presses on to Presta and Schrader valves
- Neoprene sleeve insulates hand from cold during discharge
- Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges (sold separately)
Lezyne's Micro Floor Digital Driver is their ultimate portable pump with an integrated, highly advanced digital gauge. Lightweight CNC-machined aluminum barrel, piston, base, and T-handle optimized either for high-pressure (160 psi max) or high-volume (90psi max) applications. Long, versatile hose improves pumping convenience. Stainless steel foot peg stabilizes pump during use.
- ABS Flip-Thread Chuck equipped
- Includes composite matrix frame mount