The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Want a super-easy way to fix a flat? If you have tubeless tires on your mountain bike, all you need is Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit. No interior repair is needed, so you don't have to remove the tire. Just plug the hole with the self-vulcanizing plugs, inflate and ride away. The kit includes an insertion tool and five rope plugs.
Planet Bike's Dial Gauge makes it easy to ensure you always have the right pressure in your tires, which makes the riding easy and helps prevent flats. Built to last, this quality gauge works on all valves and has a large easy-to-read dial.
You'll have a whole lotta love for this CO2 inflator on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers and the small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. Two 16-gram cartridges are included. Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
The Klic Floor Pump effortlessly adapts to your needs with a magnetic quick-connect interface. The hidden hose with integrated gauge stores neatly away in the pump body when not in use, and can be used separately as a standalone tire pressure gauge. The optional burst tank installs or removes in seconds, and can be used either separately or integrated for installing and inflating tubeless tires with ease.
- Burst tank can be pressurized to install and inflate tubeless tires
- Tank is removable for easy transport
- Hidden hose stores neatly in the body of the pump
Topeak's Pocket Rocket boasts an aluminum barrel for superb function, durability and max pump power, while its plastic handle ensures pumping comfort. And, its aluminum thumb-lock head fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
The Genuine Innovations deluxe kit offers a complete CO2 bicycle tire repair and inflation solution for all your flat tire needs. Comes with everything needed to repair and inflate multiple flat tires, all packed in an easy-to-store zippered wallet.
Featuring the popular Ultraflate cupped inflator, this deluxe repair kit is so quick and easy to use, you'll be back to riding your bike in no time!
- Repair and inflate multiple tires
- Quick inflation
- Compact and stores easily
- Full kit weight: 292 grams
- Compatible with non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridges and threaded 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram CO2 cartridges
- Works with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Store a non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge in the cup
(1) Ultraflate inflator with trigger-controlled technology
(3) 20 gram non-threaded CO2 cartridges
(1) Small patch kit (6 patches and 1" square sand paper)
(2) Tire levers
(1) 5.5" L x 6.5" W padded, zippered wallet
Topeak's Peakini II is a powerful mini pump that's ideal for road and trail use. It sports a reversible head so you can pump both your Schrader and Presta valves with ease. And, its highly efficient, single action design and T-handle mean you'll be back out riding after a flat quicker than ever.
The Airlift 200 is a single action bike pump that is compact enough to keep on hand anytime and anywhere. It has a large chamber to fill tires fast and a pump handle that locks in place for extra security.
- Smart head fits on both Presta and Schrader valves
- Compact, 5-inch hose extends for easier operation
- Pump handle locks into place
- Includes a frame mount and two 4mm bolts
- Pumps up to 80 psi maximum pressure
It's the Topeak PocketShock DXG’s big brother, the PocketShock DXG XL! This precision fork and shock pump features an extended barrel and offers quick inflation and an easy-to-read dial gauge for accurate pressure readings up to 360 psi / 24.8 bar. The flexible hose takes stress off the valve stem when pumping, protecting your expensive fork and shock fittings. An air release button and Pressure-Rite connector makes setting proper pressure easy and eliminates the common problem of air loss when disconnecting.
The Topeak PocketShock DXG just got better with a higher pressure rating. This precision fork and shock pump features an easy-to-read dial gauge for accurate pressure readings up to 360 psi / 24.8 bar! The flexible hose takes stress off the valve stem when pumping, protecting your expensive fork and shock fittings. An air release button and Pressure-Rite connector makes setting proper pressure easy and eliminates the common problem of air loss when disconnecting.
Portland Design Works' Ninja Pump puts the ancient arts of stealth and power in the palm of your hand. It is master of two fighting styles: Pump and CO2 inflator. It knows the way of the Schrader and Presta, and threads on to both for secure inflation. Like any highly-trained warrior, it excels under pressure, and can overcome even the most formidable 120psi tire.
- Alloy construction
- Control knob easily regulates CO2 flow
- Composite pump mount fits under bottle cage
- Weight: 74 g (2.6 oz)
- Length: 147 mm (5.75")
- Lifetime PDWarranty
Pssstttt. Tired of hearing that when you disconnect your shock pump? Well, hear it no more thanks to Topeak's Pressure-Rite. It's a must have for suspension fanatics as its ingenious design prevents air loss when adjusting shock and fork pressure. It's also available in a Presta version, perfect for disc wheels.
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Prestacycle's newest version of the Presta Head Gasket uses Urethane Elastomer. It’s softer and stronger. It lasts more than 5 times longer, gives a better seal and flexes to work anywhere along the Presta shaft for better tubeless tire application.
XLAB's versatile Multi-Strike Repair Holder provides fast access to your repair kit, whether you have tubular or clincher tires. Carry CO2s and an inflator on one side and a spare tube/tire or pump on the other!
- VERSATILE MOUNTING - Will mount on DELTA single bottle systems or at the rear of the XLAB CARBON WING and SUPER WING (each sold separately)
- STORAGE SAVER - Mounts to your hydration carrier (sold separately), saving space in your storage bag for your cell phone, nutrition and other important items
- FAST ACCESS - Simply unscrew, and attach your inflator and CO2 cartridges. Simply unstrap your spare tire, tube or inflating foam sealant.
- The CO2 Holder holds 2 CO2 Cartridges (included), and a NANOFLATOR or SPEED CHUCK inflator (each sold separately)
- The Multi Holder can hold a tube, inflating foam sealant, TIRE MATE or tubular tire (each sold separately - must purchase optional XCW STRAP if storing a tubular tire)
- Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Chassis weight: 30 grams
- Center Plate
- Multi Holder
- CO2 Holder
- 2 AIR STRIKE CO2 Cartridges
Popular Clincher Setups (accessory items sold separately)
- Tube & tire levers on Multi Holder. Two CO2 and a NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder.
- 4 CO2 cartridges and NANOFLATOR inflator. (Purchase an extra CO2 Holder)
Popular Tubular Setups (accessory items sold separately)
- Tubular tire on Multi Holder. Two CO2 & NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder.
- Tubular tire and inflating foam sealant. (Purchase an extra Multi Holder)
Why have your CO2 cartridges rattling around in a seat bag when you can get Xlab's Sonic Nut Inflation Holder and store them behind your saddle? It holds two threaded CO2 cartridges and an inflator (each sold separately) in an easy-access location. The Sonic Nut is compatible with Xlab's Sonic and Turbo Wings.
The Digital Shock Drive features incredibly compact and lightweight aluminum construction with a cleverly integrated hose that threads into the handle when not in use. Highlighting the Digital Shock Drive is the ultra low-profile digital gauge that’s built into the pump’s aluminum body. This innovative design keeps the pump extremely compact, yet still provides a highly accurate measurement of air pressure. It provides up to 350 psi (24 bar) and features a zero-loss chuck design, which unthreads from the shock after the valve pin seals itself. This is the ultimate shock pump to throw in a pack and use for trailside adjustments.
Essential for your off-road adventures, this pump produces a hurricane-force air blast with its high-volume barrel. The oversized design, made from strong and lightweight aluminum, delivers more air per stroke so you can get back on the trail quickly.
- AnyValve pump head automatically adapts to Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
- Rebuildable internal parts available
- Tough, lightweight aluminum barrel
- Rubberized folding T-handle
- Bike mount included
- 90 PSI, 6.2 Bar maximum
- 145g / 0.32lb
The Pressure Over Drive is a floor pump with an integrated system designed to seat tubeless tires. This offers tubeless tire users a portable alternative to air compressors and eliminates wasting CO2 cartridges. It features a secondary chamber that can be manually pressurized and then released with the integrated foot-lever. This provides a strong, continued blast of air capable of seating road, mountain and plus-sized tubeless setups. It’s built for durability and reliability with its steel and aluminum construction, and its aesthetics are enhanced with a comfortable, stylish wood handle. The Pressure Over Drive has a 220psi (15 bar) pressurizing limit, with a built-in safety release in the event of over inflation. It comes equipped with an extra-long, nylon-reinforced braided hose and our Presta/Schrader-compatible ABS2 chuck. It can also be used as a regular floor pump.
- ABS2 equipped
Planet Bike's redesigned ALX floor pump is rugged and accurate. Its smooth stroke, big 3" integrated gauge and no-fuss Auto Head will get you back up to pressure. More than just a work horse, the striking red anodized barrel and classic wood handle make this pump a thing of beauty.
- Lightweight anodized 6000 series aluminum barrel
- Classic wood handle for comfortable air compression
- Auto Head fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Oversized 3 inch 160 psi dial gauge
- Pressure rated to 200 psi
- Needles included for pumping up sports balls
- Large steel base for stability
- Height: 27”
Lightweight and easy to use, MSW’s Jetstream adjustable inflator head works with all 3/8" threaded inflation canisters and allows you to vary the CO2 flow to avoid overfilling your tires.
- Adjustable airflow with a convenient shut-off feature
- Easily pushes onto Presta or threads onto Schrader valve tubes
- Knurled knob for reliable grip even with mittens or gloves
- Inflator head only
You’ve paid for full suspension, now it’s time to use all of it. When the trail gets steep and rough, can you tell the difference between 150psi and 170psi by pressing down on your saddle? No, you can't; and neither can we. The Blackburn Honest Digital Shock Gauge can. With pro shop-level precision, and a zero leak valve, the digital readout will ensure you put exactly the pressure you need in your shock. The days of "giving it a bounce in the lot" are over!
- Accurate within 1% of pressure
- Compatible with all thread on air shocks
- Rated to 350 PSI/24 BAR Max
- Shop precision quality
- Zero leak valve
- Replaceable battery
- Auto on/off
- Easy to read digital gauge
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.