Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28
- Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set
- Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays
- Front profile 680mm
- Rear profile 1185mm
- ASR security release system for the front wheel
The X-Blade 27.5+/29-inch is a high-quality 2-component clip-on fender for the rear wheel of a 27.5+/29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. Due to the quick-release mounting, the fender can be fitted to almost any seat post and optimally adjusted to the wheel using the 2-joint technology.
- High performance dual compound plastic
- Easy quick-release-fastening by pre-adjusted powerstrap
- 2 joints for optimized adjustment to all frames
- Optimized dirt protection
- 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
Keep the crud off your frame with the Fox Mud Guard. Designed to fit multiple fork and wheel sizes, the Mud Guard is an essential accessory for riding in wet environments.
- Universal design fits most current forks
Mudguard in pure form: EDGE AL guarantees city and trekking cyclists ideal splash protection on the road. This aluminum mudguard mounts close to the tire and offers great stability, although it is only attached at three points. No load rack is necessary to attach EDGE AL. With a purist matte-black look and an angular profile, EDGE AL integrates itself almost invisibly into the frame.
- Urban fender set
- Sturdy aluminum profile design for urban bikes
- Black U-stay
- Includes accessory parts and stays
- Weight: 568g
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
End wet feet forever! SKS Longboard are one of the longest and best coverage fender on the planet. They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety.
- 700c x 20-28
End wet feet forever! SKS Longboard are one of the longest and best coverage fenders on the planet. They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety.
- 26 x 1.6–2.1
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle.
- Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties
- Appropriate for both mountain and road use
- Made in Germany
These clip-on fenders are designed specifically for fat bikes. They're extra-long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure.
- Extra-long and wide to accommodate the biggest tires
- Easy to install and fits virtually any bicycle
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant
- 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability
- Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting
- V-stays for added stability
- Disc brake compatible
- 50mm width
- Release Tabs on front fender for added safety
- Meets EN test standards
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray.
- 6061 aluminum blades
- Stainless steel V-stays and hardware are pre-installed and disc brake compatible
- 100mm mudflaps for extended coverage
- Release Tabs on front fender for added safety
- Eyelets Required?: Yes
- Wheel size: 20”
- Max tire size: 20" x 1.5" (50mm) / 20" x 1.9" (60mm)
PDW's Full Metal Road Fenders are designed to fit road bikes that are difficult to install full-coverage fenders on. They have special hardware to get around caliper brakes and under forks, even add-on mounts for bikes that lack eyelets to mount fender stays to. They provide full-wrap coverage, even shielding riders behind you from tire spray thanks to the sturdy rubber mudflaps. Plus, safety release tabs ensure your wheels keep turning, even if debris gets lodged between the fender and tire.
- Anodized aluminum
- 30mm wide
- Fits bikes with 700 x 23mm tires and fender eyelets
- 454 grams
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available
- Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs
- Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes
- XL version is longer and provides more coverage
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use.
- Length: 370mm (14.5")
- Weight: 60g (2.1oz)
The Fender Flute fits inside most forks and attaches to standard front fender tabs for mounting fenders closer to the wheel.
- Especially helpful for fender mounting on suspension-corrected forks
- Threaded M6 holes at 10mm intervals for fine-tuning fit
- Bolts and lock washers included
Easy to install and available in various colors and designs, the MSW Splash Pad Rear Fender won't let wet weather spoil your ride. It's designed for use with a range of bicycle styles and is compatible with standard saddle rail configurations.
- A low-profile, easy-install fender that keeps riders clean in various conditions
- Fits wide range of wheel sizes
- Tool-free installation
- Zip ties not included. Color zip tie options available through Problem Solvers.
The S-Guard is not just for road bike cyclists; this super-lightweight (24g) and small mudguard protects your bottom from mud and water. Made with super-soft material, it fits on nearly every saddle with the addition of a cable tie.
The ultimate set of mudguards for fat tire bikes offering all-round mud protection. Front is mounted easily under the down tube by high-performance straps and the rear fits to the seat post in seconds with the proven tool-free SKS quick-release Powerstrap attachment system. The two-hinge arm in the rear allows perfect adjustability to the geometry of your bike.
Planet Bike's SpeedEZ Fenders keep you dry in wet weather and are easily removed when the sun comes out. Made from nearly indestructible Superflex polycarbonate and rustproof stainless-steel stays, these fenders also utilize a clever, pre-installed attachment system so you can mount and remove them in seconds.
- Smart clip-on front mudguard for road, cyclocross, hybrid, gravel bikes, etc.
- Fits a maximum tyre width up to 38mm.
- It is the ideal companion to our S-BLADE rear mudguard.
- Its smart, double hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks.
- Paintwork protection film for the frame is included.