Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
What happens when you take the most popular trunk rack of all time and expand its vehicle compatibility by 20%? Spoiler Alert: you get the Bones EX.
Cultivated in the mind of Italian designer Fabio Pedrini and brought to life in our Wisconsin-based facility, the Bones EX features a unique and game-changing leg. Featuring a leg that gracefully avoids contact with most plastic spoilers found on many of the best-selling sedans, hatch backs and SUVs, the Bones EX now fits 20% more vehicles than its legendary predecessor.
And that’s not all. We’ve decked out the Bones EX with premium bike hold downs and a handy strap management system in a shade that never goes out of style.
- Best fit around: fits 89% of the top vehicles sold, including those with spoilers.
- VIP Treatment: premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Clean, Sleek Look: integrated strap management eliminates flapping straps.
- Strong & Rust-Free: injection-molded arms and legs keep the rack solid for years to come.
- Carries 3 bikes (35lb/bike).
- Has the largest vehicle compatibility of any trunk rack on the market – consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- Unique dog leg fits over most spoilers, including those on popular sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs.
- Premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Integrated strap management system provides clean look and eliminates flapping straps.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 11 lbs.
Take your bikes wherever you roam with Hollywood's Express 3! This trunk rack carries three bikes and fits almost any vehicle, including sedans, mini-vans and SUVs. Six straps solidly attach the Express to the rear of the vehicle, and Hollywood's fast and simple hub adjustment system offers easy installation while allowing this rack to fold flat for easy storage. Plus, Hollywood's separators make bike mounting easy and secure and are made of rubber to protect your two-wheeler's paint job.
- Spacing between bike cradles: 6-inches
- Distance between bike support arms: 15-inches
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 120 lbs
Premium trunk-mount bike carrier with raised platform designed to keep the rear lights and license plate visible, and fits wide range of vehicles including those with a spoiler.
- Maximum fastening security to your vehicle with steel cables
- Quick and easy mounting to car thanks to simple user interface and intuitive torque-limiting tightening system
- Firm carrier hold and vehicle protection with twin hook attachment and rubber protection pads
- Improved visibility of rear lights and license plate with raised platform design
- Easy mounting of bikes with adjustable/removable bike arms and Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that click when optimal torque is reached
- Accommodates up to 127cm/50" wheelbase bikes
- Simple to fasten wheels, thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
- Folds flat for easy transport and convenient storage
- No assembly required
- Possible to open vehicle trunk without any mounted bikes
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Load capacity: 66 lb
- Max bike weight: 33 lb
- Dimensions: 23 x 50 x 47 in
- Folded dimensions: 9.4 x 30.7 x 21.3 in
- Weight: 27.6 lb
- Carbon frame compatible
- Rear lights and number plate visible with bikes mounted
- One Key System compatible
- Lockable bike-to-rack
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle
Grab your bikes, put them on the back of your vehicle and go with Thule's Passage rear rack. It's that easy because Thule's innovative Fit Dial easily attaches the Passage to most vehicles and the 6 straps securely hold it in place (straps not shown), while Thule's rubber anti-sway cradles keep your bikes from swaying into each other. You'll also love that the rack arms fold making it super easy to store this rack when it's not in use.
The arch is arguably the most important engineering feat in human history. One look at Saris’ Bones 2-Bike rack would make any ancient Roman proud. With three incredibly strong, arched leg mounts and two arched arms, you can rest assured that your bike is in solid hands. Six highly adjustable straps, each equipped with soft coated hooks, hold the rack down, while the three legs have grippy rubber feet to provide a sturdy base. Ratcheting anti-sway straps ensure a tight grasp on your bikes. The Bones is made out of 100% recyclable, non-rusting parts and fits almost all vehicles—even those with spoilers.
Grab your bikes, put them on the back of your vehicle and go with Thule's Passage rear rack. It's that easy because Thule's innovative Fit Dial easily attaches the Passage to most vehicles and the 6 straps securely hold it in place (straps not shown), while Thule's rubber anti-sway cradles keep your bikes from swaying into each other. You'll also love that the rack arms fold, making it super easy to store this rack when it's not in use.
Saris’ Bones 3-Bike rack unites utilitarian strength and modern style. Crafted of incredibly strong, injection-molded plastic, the four arched leg mounts and two arched arms cradle your bikes on different levels to minimize unwanted handlebar and seat contact. Six highly adjustable straps, each equipped with soft, vinyl-coated hooks, hold the rack down, while the four legs have grippy rubber feet to provide a sturdy base that won't harm your vehicle's finish. Ratcheting, soft-touch, anti-sway straps ensure a tight grasp on your bikes. The Bones is made out of 100% recyclable, non-rusting parts and fits almost all vehicles—even those with spoilers. Plus, it folds fast for easy portability and storage.