Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit is a 14mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, boron manganese steel giving it extreme strength. The chain is covered with a durable nylon covering that protects your bike against scratches. This 3.25-foot chain secures with Kryptonite's New York Disc Lock that boasts a 15mm steel shackle for serious security. Plus, three keys are included, with one that has a high intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Chain has an anti-theft protection offer.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Kryptonite's Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket makes it easy to carry your U-lock on your bike so it's always handy. This simple mount fits on frame tubes from 25 to 80mm in diameter and it accepts most 13 and 16mm-diameter round-shackle U-locks. Plus, the clamp rotates so you can perfectly align the lock with your bike to keep it tucked out of the way.
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer.
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines.
- Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it.
- Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want.
- Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes.
- Convenient: Keyless resettable combination.
- Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
The ABUS Combiloop 205 is perfect for securing your gear and as a backup to a primary lock. We use it to lock helmets to bikes, lock wheels and forks to car racks, etc. It uses a 6.5-foot-long, 5mm-thick braided steel cable with a PVC coating that protects your bike's finish. The lock body is also protected with a silicone coating. The lock automatically engages for quick security and the easy-to-spin digit wheels let you set your own combination.
Achieve security and one-key convenience with the ABUS Bordo 6405 Folding lock/Bosch battery lock cylinder combo.
- 5.5mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- ABUS Link Protection Shield for a high level of protection against hinge sawing
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles
- ABUS Plus lock cylinder is keyed alike to the Bosch battery lock
Designed specifically for ABUS's uGrip Bordo 5700, this convenient carrying case makes for easy, rattle-free transportation of your lock.
If you have more than one bike you lock up, mount one of these cases on each bike so can just grab your lock off one bike, slide it into the case on the one you're about to ride, and off you go.
- Flexible mounting options–mounts via hook-and-loop straps or screws directly into bottle cage mounts
- Silicone grippers on straps protect frame from damage and prevents slipping
- Convenient "push to release" closure makes it extremely easy to get lock in and out of case
Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design.
- Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint
- Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection
- Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter
- Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking
- Mechanism Type: Key
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Shackle Shape: Round
- Shackle Height: 230 mm/300 mm
- Shackle Width Inner: 11.8 cm
- 2 keys are supplied with the lock
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters.
- Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock
- Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike
- Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation
- RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long
- RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long
- RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
Fear no bike commute with OnGuard's saddle and accessory tether. A sturdy steel cable with permanently fastened loops at either end provides a high degree of security for your bike. 5mm thick, flexible steel cable is tough as nails, and a vinyl coating protects your bike's paint from scratches.
- Ring Lock with PLUG-IN CAPABILITY
- Non-Key Retaining (key can be removed from lock)
- Key Retaining version available (key cannot be removed from lock while unlocked)
- Includes 5.5mm plug-in chain
- Ring lock and plug-in chain PREVENTS ROLL, RIDE, AND LIFT away theft
- Plug-in options also include 10mm cable and 9mm chain
- Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible
- 5.5mm steel chain links
- 120cm long
Keep your bike safe! OnGuard's Bulldog ATB boasts 1/2-inch hardened-steel construction and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock that resists picking, drilling, bumping, and pulling for serious protection. It also features a wide shackle, making it ideal for bigger framed bikes. And thanks to the included mounting bracket you can bring the Bulldog ATB along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
Enjoy the advantages of the innovative, hands-free SmartX cylinder and turn your iOS or Android smartphone into your individual key. Combined with the 100 dB alarm, this lock offers the highest level of security for high-quality e-bikes and cargo bikes.
- 5.5mm bars with extra-soft, two-component casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint
- SmartX locking system with Bluetooth—high-quality, keyless locking offers user-friendly operation
- Alarm function blasts at 100dB for 15 seconds followed by automatic reactivation
- 3D Position Detection—detects vibrations and the smallest movement in all three dimensions and triggers the alarm
- Smart alarm—the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces against the bike
- USB-C port
- App connection
- Location storage of the bike's last parking location
- LED light shows battery and charging status
- Includes bracket (SH)
OnGuard's Bulldog Mini is always ready for a ride. This small U-lock is as strong as larger locks, yet much more compact. The 13mm-thick hardened steel and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resist cutting, picking, pulling, bumping, and drilling. And you can carry it on your bike with the included bracket, or easily stow it in a pack, or even your pocket. This mighty mini also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot by 1/2-inch thick cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
This mounting bracket is for transporting Steel-O-Flex, cable, and coil cable locks.
- Enables transporting the lock on the seat post, on the frame, or on the rack stays
- Compatible with frame diameters of 15 - 55mm
- Simple mounting without tools
The specially coated cable of the Tresor 6412 Combo Cable lock prevents damage to bike paint and features innovative tool-free mounting to bikes.
- 12mm thick steel cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint
- two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility
- Individually configurable code
The OTTO Mount is an accessory for on-the-bike carry of OTTOLOCK. It's made of flexible silicone and has four ladder-strap hooks to ensure a snug, secure fit for multiple places on your bike.
Note: Make sure all four hooks are engaged with your OTTO Mount ladder strap, and you position the OTTOLOCK head weight near the clamp to ensure you do not lose your OTTOLOCK.
- Recommended for the 18" OTTOLOCK only
- Flexible inner fit-up diameter accommodates 1 – 2" (25 – 51cm) round bicycle tubes
- Material: silicone
The Day Tripper bike lock is light weight and compact. The self-coiling, key-lock cable is a perfect security companion for a day of darting around town on your bike.
- 10mm woven self-coiling steel cable
- Plastic covering protects the bicycle’s finish
- Includes two keys
- QuikClip mounting bracket included
- For low-to medium-risk theft areas
- Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Dimensions: 10mm x 6ft