Make a statement and stand out from the crowd. Do you crave a little something more than the traditional cruiser? Cup holders, horns, baskets, headlights, three wheels, and even two seats add a little something different to these rides and set the specialty cruiser category apart. Schwinn specialty cruisers have a classic, throwback look with upright seating, plush saddles, full fenders, and an array of drivetrain options that keep the rider comfortable and at ease.
- Schwinn Trike aluminum cruiser frame and steel fork
- Sturmey Archer 3-speed drivetrain with twist shifter for extra gears
- Front alloy linear-pull brake and rear coaster brake
Ride real with the KICKR smart bike
KICKR BIKE offers unprecedented innovations such as integrated grade changes, customizable gearing, and simulated shifting to create the most powerful, personalized, and realistic indoor training experience.
Using KICKR’s legendary flywheel technology, the KICKR BIKE creates unparalleled responsiveness and power accuracy of +/- 1%. Real-time grade changes will match ascents of up to 20% and descents of -15% while allowing you to maintain speed and truly replicate the sensation of riding outdoors. Its robust steel and aluminum construction will withstand the hardest rides - even if your legs don’t.
The Wahoo Fitness app will guide you through an easy set-up of the five points of adjustability on the KICKR BIKE. Choose from either professional bike fit measurements, taking a photo to measure your bike, or enter body measurements so you are able to personalize the fit to mirror the exact geometry of your outdoor bike. The KICKR BIKE can also be customized with your own handlebars, pedals, and saddle.
The virtual shifting technology of the KICKR BIKE is programmable so you are able to match the exact gear ratios, including the number of speeds and cassette tooth count, and group set from the leading manufacturers - SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo. A digital display clearly communicates both gearing and grade so you always know where you are during every stage of the ride.
KICKR BIKE seamlessly integrates with other Wahoo products and easily pairs to your ELEMNT GPS bike computer, smartphone, tablet, or PC. As with all Wahoo smart trainers, KICKR BIKE is compatible with the most popular training apps, such as The Sufferfest, Zwift, TrainerRoad and more. KICKR BIKE is not only a smart bike - it’s a training machine that blurs the line between virtual and reality.
KICKR BIKE combines Wahoo's numerous indoor training innovations including the KICKR's legendary resistance and grade simulation technologies. We've created a complete training machine offering a ride experience that blurs the line between virtual and reality.
- KICKR BIKE combines KICKR’s legendary resistance and grade simulation technologies to replicate the sensation of riding outdoors—including downhill simulation that allows you to maintain speed on virtual descents.
- Virtual shifting and custom gears allow you to match the gear ratios of your outdoor bike. Reality Shift replicates most major group sets to create the most personalized ride experience.
- Guided by an intuitive set-up app, Wahoo has made it simple to match KICKR BIKE’s fit to your outdoor bike’s exact geometry. From saddle height to crank length to reach, you can dial in the fit that provides optimal comfort and performance.
- Setup and calibration-free; easy to reconfigure for different cyclists. KICKR BIKE offers the ultimate in convenience for those who want to go from zero to ride as quickly as possible.
- KICKR BIKE offers the widest range of compatibility and connectivity and works with most popular training apps. Say goodbye to broken and failed connections and hello to a smooth indoor riding experience.
GEOMETRY & SIZE
- Footprint (Length x Width): 48 in x 30 in (121 cm x 76 cm)
- Standover Height Range: 37 in to 47 in (95 cm to 119 cm)
- Maximum User Height: 6 ft 4 in (192 cm)
- Minimum User Height: 5 ft (152 cm)
- Crank Lengths: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
TECHNOLOGY & DATA
- Wireless Technology: ANT+, BLUETOOTH Low Energy, and ANT+ FE-C
- Device Control: iOS, Android, and PC (Mac and Windows)
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic and Enhanced Motor
- Accuracy: + / - 1%
- Wireless Firmware Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Compatibility: No
- Metrics: Speed, Distance, Power, Cadence, Grade
- Maximum Power Wattage: 2200 W
- Maximum Incline: 20%
- Minimum Decline: -15%
- Flywheel Weight: 13 lbs plus enhanced motor
- Total Weight: 93 lbs // 42 kilograms
- Electrical Connection: 100-240v power cord
- LED Indicator Lights: BLUETOOTH Low Energy and ANT+
- KICKR HEADWIND Compatible: Yes
- ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer Compatible: Yes
- Construction: Steel and Aluminum
- Controlled Resistance: Yes
The Big Fat Dummy is a long tail cargo bike that took a few too many doses of growth hormones. At first glance, you might say that Surly just put bigger tires on a Big Dummy. But if you said that, you'd actually be very wrong so just… don't. Think of Big Fat Dummy as more of a second or third cousin to Big Dummy rather than a brother. They share some of the same DNA and look sort of similar, but they're two very different bikes and really only interact when they both reach for the potato salad spoon at that family reunion that no one really wants to be at anyway.
Now that that's out of the way, let's get down to the nitty gritty of what makes this hulking beast of a bike tick. Surly's goal with designing a cargo bike around fat tires was to create the most stable, stiff, and traction-laden ride possible while hauling a ton of stuff. Big Fat Dummy has a longer toptube and slacker headtube than its more svelt cousin giving it a nice, predictable, and stable ride. They also used thinner, lighter tubing to construct its cargo area so while it's an overall burlier bike, there's not much difference in weight.
Big Fat Dummy accepts either 10mm or 12mm axles in the rear with a spacing of 190/197mm. That big ol' spacing equates to one thing: tire clearance for days. Big Fat Dummy maxes out at a massive 26 x 5.25" tire.* While that large of a tire provides the most traction and stability a bike can possibly offer, it's also a lot of rubber to push and might not be for everybody. Luckily, Big Fat Dummy is also a blast to ride with 3" tires too. It uses the same 100mm suspension-corrected fork as the Wednesday, meaning if you want to add a little squishy squishy to your ride, you can throw a Bluto on and let ‘er rip.
If you intend to carry a passenger on your Big Fat Dummy, Surly requires use of their Dummy Rail Collars. These provide a secondary retention system for the rack, as well as stiffen the rack system. In addition, a stoker handlebar set up, found on tandem bicycles, is recommended as well. Make sure to check with seat post manufacturer for stoker handlebar compatibility. All Big Fat Dummy framesets and bikes ship with a Dummy deck, rails, bags, and the aforementioned Dummy Rail Collars so you can immediately start hauling cargo — human or otherwise.
Big Fat Dummy is ready and willing to carry all sorts of crap — literally. It's already in use on an organic farm in Ecuador so it's likely that it's hauled some form of manure by now.
*Using a 26 x 5.25" tire will cause some drivetrain limitations.