The Surly Kid Corral is just that: A Corral where you can store your kids when they’re riding on the deck of your Big Easy, Big Dummy, or Big Fat Dummy. Designed to be semi-modular, the corral offers up different configurations to fit your unique human-corralling needs. As your family grows in size or number, you can adjust the Kid Corral to give your tiny humans more or less freedom. The Kid Corral Kit comes equipped with a full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, and a Deck Bar comfortable enough for tiny paws. As an added bonus, the Kid Corral system is tested and compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions.
- Semi-modular system is designed to easily add or remove sections of the corral rails to fit your passenger safety needs
- Kit includes the full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, Deck Bar and required mounting hardware
- The Kid Corral system is also compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions
- Prevents missed front shifts and frame damage from a dropped chain
- For use with triple mountain cranksets with outboard bearings
- Mounts behind drive-side bottom bracket cup
- Bottom bracket mounting increases compatibility with 'low' clamp top-swing front derailleurs
- Clamps and adjusts independent of front derailleur
- Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum
The Seltzer mount is designed to carry a standard bottle cage and two threaded CO2 cartridges, in a clean and compact way.
- Holds one standard bottle cage
- Accommodates two threaded CO2 cartridges, up to 25g
- Can be separated and installed directly to bottle cage mounts on frame
- Includes seatpost adaptor and bottle cage bolts
- Bottle cage and cartridges sold separately
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail.
- Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately)
- Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
TYR's Burner EBP Fins are a great training tool for building strength while maintaining a high cadence kick. The ultra-soft, high-buoyancy rubber helps elevate your lower body to maintain proper position. There's even a Wall Gripper Footpad so you can push off from the wall with confidence.
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork
- Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks
- Packaged in a collector's box
- Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines
- Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine
- Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches.
All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches.
- 14 mils thick for premium durability
- UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things.
- Open length: 6.5-inches
- Closed length: 3.75-inches
- Blade length: 2.625-inches
- Weight: 3.1-ounces
- Blade material: Stainless Steel
- Edge type: fine
- Handle material: steel
- Knife type: locking folder
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
The Surly Deck Pad is the ultimate in cargo bike derrière accessories. Sold individually, the Surly Deck Pads are designed to easily attach to the rear decks of our Big Easy, Big Dummy and Big Fat Dummy for a luxurious passenger riding experience. Simply put, they make riding on the back of our cargo bikes even nicer. Two Pads will cover the whole deck, so there, now you know. You could probably even convince your ride-along friends or children to chip in and help pay for them. After all, nobody rides for free.
- The Deck Pad mounts to the Dummy Deck to provide a soft platform for passengers large and small
- Sold each
- Also available as part of the Corral Kit
- Individual Deck Pads measure approximately: 13”x8”x2”
The Surly Deck Bar is just what it sounds like, a convenient handlebar that attaches to the rear deck of the Big Easy, Big Dummy or Big Fat Dummy. Once attached, you will find that this is a very nice place for your passengers to grip and hold on tight while you cart them around town. I mean it’s that or the old uncomfortable around the waist hug move. You can decide what’s best for you and your passengers. Grips are also included with the bar, so you’ve got that going…
- The Deck Bar attaches directly to the Dummy Deck to offer a secure hand grab for passengers
- Provides a solid, comfortable handhold for riders large and small
- Also available as part of the Corral Kit