TYR's Burner EBP Fins are a great training tool for building strength while maintaining a high cadence kick. The ultra-soft, high-buoyancy rubber helps elevate your lower body to maintain proper position. There's even a Wall Gripper Footpad so you can push off from the wall with confidence.
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
- Prevents missed front shifts and frame damage from a dropped chain
- For use with triple mountain cranksets with outboard bearings
- Mounts behind drive-side bottom bracket cup
- Bottom bracket mounting increases compatibility with 'low' clamp top-swing front derailleurs
- Clamps and adjusts independent of front derailleur
- Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum
The Seltzer mount is designed to carry a standard bottle cage and two threaded CO2 cartridges, in a clean and compact way.
- Holds one standard bottle cage
- Accommodates two threaded CO2 cartridges, up to 25g
- Can be separated and installed directly to bottle cage mounts on frame
- Includes seatpost adaptor and bottle cage bolts
- Bottle cage and cartridges sold separately
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things.
- Open length: 6.5-inches
- Closed length: 3.75-inches
- Blade length: 2.625-inches
- Weight: 3.1-ounces
- Blade material: Stainless Steel
- Edge type: fine
- Handle material: steel
- Knife type: locking folder
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork
- Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks
- Packaged in a collector's box
- Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines
- Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine
- Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches.
All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches.
- 14 mils thick for premium durability
- UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
The Surly Kid Corral is just that: A Corral where you can store your kids when they’re riding on the deck of your Big Easy, Big Dummy, or Big Fat Dummy. Designed to be semi-modular, the corral offers up different configurations to fit your unique human-corralling needs. As your family grows in size or number, you can adjust the Kid Corral to give your tiny humans more or less freedom. The Kid Corral Kit comes equipped with a full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, and a Deck Bar comfortable enough for tiny paws. As an added bonus, the Kid Corral system is tested and compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions.
- Semi-modular system is designed to easily add or remove sections of the corral rails to fit your passenger safety needs
- Kit includes the full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, Deck Bar and required mounting hardware
- The Kid Corral system is also compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.