TYR's Burner EBP Fins are a great training tool for building strength while maintaining a high cadence kick. The ultra-soft, high-buoyancy rubber helps elevate your lower body to maintain proper position. There's even a Wall Gripper Footpad so you can push off from the wall with confidence.
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things.
- Open length: 6.5-inches
- Closed length: 3.75-inches
- Blade length: 2.625-inches
- Weight: 3.1-ounces
- Blade material: Stainless Steel
- Edge type: fine
- Handle material: steel
- Knife type: locking folder
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs.
- Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
TYR's Crossblade fins are a great all-around training fin. By combining the best of a short blade fin for tempo work and a long blade fin for building power, you get the best of both worlds with one set of fins.
Not a fair weather rider? Neither are we. Protect your ride from mud with the new Race Face team seat covers. Built as a quick fix barrier between rider and seat, the 96% nylon, 4% spandex fiber content means this cover is built for abuse. A waterproof membrane and DWR finish ensure your seat stays dry.
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork
- Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks
- Packaged in a collector's box
- Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines
- Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine
- Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
The Seltzer mount is designed to carry a standard bottle cage and two threaded CO2 cartridges, in a clean and compact way.
- Holds one standard bottle cage
- Accommodates two threaded CO2 cartridges, up to 25g
- Can be separated and installed directly to bottle cage mounts on frame
- Includes seatpost adaptor and bottle cage bolts
- Bottle cage and cartridges sold separately
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches.
All patch kits come with 2 Large, 4 Medium and 2 Small patches.
Carbon Leather: Most durable bike protection available
Clear: 14 mils thick for premium durability and UV resistant — won’t fade or discolor
- Prevents missed front shifts and frame damage from a dropped chain
- For use with triple mountain cranksets with outboard bearings
- Mounts behind drive-side bottom bracket cup
- Bottom bracket mounting increases compatibility with 'low' clamp top-swing front derailleurs
- Clamps and adjusts independent of front derailleur
- Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.