The ForkLift is one of Yakima's most versatile fork-mounted roof racks. It boasts square, round and direct-to-factory crossbar capability right out of the box. It also features quick and easy tool-free installation, a sleek design and a smooth, automotive finish that looks great on any car. The easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap and it’s compatible with most disc brakes.
Go BigStack to go big! Mount up to 4 boats on your roof, or use that room for other gear for a multi-sport adventure. HullGuard padding keeps your boats safe and universal mounts fit nearly any shape crossbar. - Folds when not in use for better aerodynamics - Tool-free installation Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic bars - Top-of-the-line Hullguard padding keeps your boat protected during transport - SteelCore construction uses a steel tube frame for superior strength - Integrated ramp system makes it painless to load your boat - Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs Integrated bottle opener - SKS Locks sold separately - Minimum crossbar spreads of 24 inches\u001D or more
Innovative kayak carrier that is safe, stylish, easy to use, and integrates seamlessly with Thule roof rack systems.
- Quickly raise or fold when not in use using the convenient front release handle
- Easily manage load straps while strapping down the kayak using the integrated StrapCatch
- Kayaks are protected during transit due to the durable and soft rubber padding
- Theft resistant design keeps carrier securely attached to load bars (locks included)
- Easy to install directly into the Thule WingBar Evo or AeroBlade T-track, or around Thule SquareBar via the integrated, tool-free mounting hardware (SquareBar requires an adapter)
- Load capacity: 75 lb
- Dimensions: 18 x 8 x 17.5 in
- Weight: 15.2 lb
- Rubber cover for strap buckle
- One Key System compatible
Fits the following Thule crossbars:
- WingBar Evo
- AeroBlade Edge
- SquareBar (Adapter/s required: Thule SquareBar Adapter 4-pack)
- Xsporter Pro
Yakima's caged beast offers monstrous carrying capacity. The MegaWarrior is a perfect fit for mid- to full-size sport-utility vehicles and it's made of heavy-duty steel. You can easily attach bike mounts directly with its movable accessory bar and a custom fairing is included to cut wind noise and protect your cargo. The MegaWarrior's universal mounting hardware fits round and square crossbars, plus many factory racks, too.
Got a Texas-sized SUV equipped with Yakima's MegaWarrior rooftop carrier? Then you may need Yakima's MegaWarrior Extension. It's constructed of heavy-duty, weather-resistant steel and it adds 22 inches and 40% more carrying capacity to Yakima's MegaWarrior rooftop basket (sold separately).
Yakima's CrossBars are a necessary component of your rack system. They attach to your towers and enable you to affix bike trays, ski carriers, rooftop boxes, etc. Strong and durable, they're made of vinyl coated steel and stand up to harsh weather.
Thule's AeroBlade Load Bars are the strong, silent type. Using a sophisticated BoxBeam construction, they're some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. That's the strong, now for the silent: In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. The bars are easy to use, too, thanks to Thule's SmartSlide sytem that makes installation hassle free and their SwingBlade technology that allows full access to the T-slot for easy accessory additions.
Yakima's vehicle-specific Q Clips are required to mount Yakima Q-Towers to your car. One end of the Q Clip attaches to the Tower and the other end attaches to your vehicle's door frame when you fasten your roof rack. Plus, they're coated to protect your vehicle's finish. Select the right model Q Clip for your vehicle using Yakima's rack configurator.
Yakima's vehicle-specific Landing Pads are required to mount Yakima Control Towers to your car. One end of the Landing Pad attaches to the Tower and the other end attaches to your vehicle's factory track system. They also have rubber bottoms to protect your vehicle's finish. Select the right model Landing Pad for your vehicle using the Yakima fit configurator.
This standard J-style cradle delivers superior carrying performance and protection with its 4-touchpoint adjustable padding and rust resistant steel design.
- Steel design with adjustable padding for carrying strength and kayak protection
- Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Optimally sized J-style carrier leaves roof space for other Thule accessories
- AllSurface rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- 1 to 4 carriers per vehicle
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36” wide and 75 lbs
- Requires Thule rack systems crossbars, round bars or factory racks (sold separately)
- Primary watercraft: Kayak
Thule's AeroBlade Edge (Flush Mount) is an integrated foot/load bar with a low-profile, aerodynamic design for vehicles without a factory rack. The AeroBlade bars use BoxBeam construction, making them some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. These flush-mount feet will need a fit kit for your specific vehicle (sold separately).
Step up to the completely new Yakima bar. Thoroughly wind tunnel tested, the black JetStream’s JetFlow design is exceptionally aerodynamic, incredibly strong, lightweight, and really quiet on the move. The root of a modern rack system, it carries a lot and looks good doing it. - Wind tunnel tested JetFlow™ teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic - Seamless extruded aluminum construction is light, strong and sleek - JetTruss™ internal support engineering adds serious strength - Materials and construction create a durable bar designed for years of use - T-slot with SmartFill™ push-down infill for easy mount attachment and efficient airflow - JetStream Black - powder-coated alloy finish and high-gloss polymer end caps - JetStream Silver - clear anodized alloy finish and high-gloss polymer end caps - Available in 3 sizes; SM (50”), MD (60”) and LG (70”)
Make carrying your boat highway safe with these bow/stern tie downs. Forget about tying knots, these tie downs feature handy ratchet pulleys that are easy to use and are corrosion resistant. Theyre also great for securing non-nautical loads like ladders or lumber. - Secures the bow and stern of any boat - Best in class corrosion resistance - Clear plastic tubes protect your vehicle from damage
Thule's Traverse Short Roof Adapter enables installation of a rack system on 2-door cars or cars with short roofs. It increases the stability of your rack and gear which means you can safely carry more equipment. It's designed for use with the Traverse Foot System and Rapid Aero or square crossbars.
RockyMounts' TieRod is a fantastically simple and elegant option for attaching a fork mount roof rack to your vehicle's factory crossbars. Not only will you be impressed with its easy, secure operation, you'll be thrilled with how well the rubber coated stainless steel straps perfectly hug the roof racks on your car. Plus, with RockyMounts locks (sold separately) you can lock the rack to your vehicle and your bike to the rack.
Thule's easiest loading canoe carrier with universal roof-rack compatibility
- Durable gunwales with ramped sides provide easy loading
- Cushioned weather-resistant base padding protects canoe during transit
-Strong, durable load straps with buckle bumpers protect car and canoe from scratches
- FlipFit bracket fits all Thule Rack Systems, round bars and most factory racks with single reversible mounting bracket
- Includes all load straps and bow/stern ratcheting Quick Draw tie-downs necessary to easily secure one canoe
The Thule Circuit Fork Mount low-profile carrier is designed for those looking for security, convenience and aerodynamic styling.
- AeroHead low-profile reinforced head combines aerodynamics, durability and style
- SecureSkewer for fast loading and security w/ Thule’s One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately)
- Tool-Free universal mounting makes it simple and easy to install
- Integrated wheel cradle high-wall design provides protection and perfect fit beneath your wheel
- Low profile aluminum tray made from corrosion-resistant aluminum to withstand the elements
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most factory supplied rack systems
- Works with 15mm, 20mm and lefty forks with adapter (sold separately)
Designed to interface with slotted roof racks found on many European cars, RockyMounts' Euro PitchFork is the ultimate in sleek, stealthy looks. The clean lines are accentuated with mounting plates that slide seamlessly into the crossbar channels. When it's time to mount a bike, you'll be impressed with the ease of use and its strong, secure hold on your bike.
Got a Texas-sized SUV equipped with Yakima's LoadWarrior rooftop carrier? Then you may need Yakima's LoadWarrior Extension. It's constructed of heavy-duty, weather-resistant steel and it adds 18 inches and 40% more carrying capacity to Yakima's LoadWarrior rooftop basket (sold separately).
Heavy-duty aluminum load bars with a unique tri-slot design for fitting of multiple accessories.
- Flexible tri-slot design allows use of a range of load accessories independently or in combination
- Upper and rear T-tracks are for fast installation/removal of accessories, lower T-track is for connection to roof
- Check the Thule Buyer's Guide for your vehicle's recommended bar length
- 175cm = 69-inch
- 200cm = 79-inch
Carry your boards safely and easily with Thule's Universal Snowboard Carrier. This two-board carrier uses locking arms to grip your snowboards securely without scratching the base or deck, and the angled jaws raise the bindings so your cars finish won't get scratched. These carriers adjust to fit snowboards of all sizes, and they can be installed on all Thule rack systems, round load bars, and most integrated factory racks. They even come with two One-Key lock cylinders so your gear will stay safe when you park your car.
Telescoping-width SUP and surfboard carrier with built-in board protection and universal roof-rack compatibility.
- Exclusive telescoping design delivers a custom fit for board widths up to 34" wide
- Dual loading design allows for transport of up to two boards with maximum stability.
- Strong, durable load straps with adjustable wrap-around padding on straps protect board from strap abrasion
- Cushioned weather-resistant base padding protects both SUP and surfboards during transit
- FlipFit bracket fits all Thule Rack Systems, round bars and most factory racks with single reversible mounting bracket
Thule's AeroBlade Edge is an integrated foot/load bar with a low-profile, aerodynamic design for vehicles with a factory roof rack. The AeroBlade bars use BoxBeam construction, making them some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. The feet fit your vehicle's roof rails without a fit kit and they're T-track compatible as well.
Combining modern aerodynamics with old-school muscle, the new CoreBar is the first aero bar built with roll-formed steel’s strength, utility and durability. The JetFlow design is wind-tunnel tested to reduce drag for less wind noise and better fuel economy, and the galvanized steel delivers proven load-bearing performance. - Wind tunnel tested JetFlow teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic - Roll-formed galvanized steel holds the load - Sleek aerodynamic design looks awesome on your car’s roof - Vinyl wrapped for durability and corrosion resistance - Includes CoreBar SL Adapter to integrate with all StreamLine System Towers - Available in 4 sizes: SM (50”),MD (60”), LG (70”) and XL (80”)
No matter where you go, Yakima's Raptor Aero keeps your bike securely in place. It's especially convenient because no bike disassembly is required. You'll love this if you have bolt-on or hard-to-remove wheels. Plus, the Raptor's padded jaws hold most bicycles tight yet won't scratch the paint. The Raptor comes with two ratcheting wheel straps and fits most crossbars right out of the box.
A premium, universal wheel fork for the new bike axle standards. The universal SpinVice clamp works on most crossbar shapes and is compatible with an SKS lock. - Folds down when not in use - Universal bar attachment with SpinVice clamps - Double wheel retention with axle and ZipStrips - Lockable to crossbars (accepts one SKS lock) - Works with all new wheel and axle sizes TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 2.30 lbs - Dimensions: L 19.00” x W 5.00” x H 9.00”
Be the envy of all the boaters at the river with the EvenKeel's ingenious and thrifty saddle-style rooftop rack. Universal mounts fit nearly any crossbar right out of the box. And out of the box it comes with everything you need to haul your boat, including straps and bow/stern tie-downs. Sold in a set of 4.