The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The often imitated, but never duplicated Raak is a patented, versatile bike storage idea for front or rear wheel parking. Making contact with only your tire, the RAAK is an ideal bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports add-ons.
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc.
• Vinyl coated to prevent scratching.
• Wood threaded
• Made from 7mm steel rod
• For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit
• Sold in pairs
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your 27.5 or 29er dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims
• Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend
• Made from 9.5mm wire
• Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch
• Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole
• Blue vinyl coated
Delta's Monet Single Bike Rack isn't quite as still or life-y as Water Lilies, but it will display your beautiful bike like a work of art in between rides.
- Folds down to save space when not in use
- Convenient two point fixing (hardware included)
- Rubber coated arms support bike
- Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat
- Max load 50 lbs
- Dimensions Approx: 17.5" x 14.5" x 10.5" (D x W x H)
The Michelangelo gravity rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel-tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage.
Safely store your bikes with this new line of tough racks; sturdy large diameter tubing and extra padded support protect your favorite machines.
- Leans against wall - No attachment required
- Indpendent adjustable arms accomodate any bike style
- Durable gray powder-coat finish
- Easy to assemble - tools included
- Maximum load 100 lbs (45 kgs)
- Dimensions: 86 x 23.5 x 13.75 inches
Topeak's TwoUp TuneUp Bike Stand easily holds 2 bikes up and out of the way. But, the best part is that it's solid enough to serve as a light-duty work stand as well! Made with tough aluminum tubing, the center pillar extends to almost 7 feet while the tripod base acts as a super-stable platform. The 2 included bike mounts swivel up to 30 degrees to accommodate sloping tubes and the lower mount includes a handlebar stabilizer to hold your bike while you're wrenching. Plus, this awesome stand has the capacity to carry up to 4 bikes and 158.7 pounds.
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
- Folds to save space when not in use
- Convenient & minimalist storage solution for single bike
- Adjustable seatpost grabber pivots & expands to accommodate any style bicycle
- Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat
- Dimensions Approx: 12" x 1" x 1" (305 x 25 x 25 mm)
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims
- Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend
- 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm
- Black vinyl coated
- Includes two nuts
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately).
• The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47")
• Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
A shop grade floor stand that adjusts to any wheel size.
- Extremely adjustable to securely hold any wheel size
- Wide base with triangulated arms hold bikes firmly
- Easy in-out for practical store use
- Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17" (560 x 380 x 430mm)
- Tool-free adjustment with thumb screws
- Rubberized feet protect floors
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires.
• Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service
• 470XX Machine thread including two nuts:
• Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8")
• Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
Nobody knows why your bike has a hollow crank spindle, but it does. Why not make the most of that space and use it to store and work on your bike? The Scorpion is compatible with 13, 18 and 20mm hollow crank spindles on either side of the bike. The design elevates the rear wheel and lends itself to lite bike maintenance, like chain lubrication and frame cleaning. As with all our products, when not being used it folds in to a compact, portable or stow-able footprint until it’s needed again.
- Awesome bike storage for garages, sheds, apartments, events or retail bike displays
- Motocross inspired design
- Versatile design allows for bike parking with 13, 18, or 20mm open cranks*
- System fits road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, and electric bike crank designs
- Design elevates the rear wheel and stabilizes the bike
- Construction prevents contact with painted surfaces or delicate components
- Innovative design folds to a compact unit when not in use
- Durable powder coated steel maintains a long-term clean finish
- Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes (50lbs / 22.7kg max load)
*Not compatible with Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks with internal fixing bolt
A compact and economical solution to store your bike and optimize space usage. The Swing-Up EX allows you to swing your bike to either side and is compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm).
- Attachments: Wall mount
- Material: Aluminum / steel / engineering grade plastic
- Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb
- Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar
- Compatibility: Compatible with wheel /tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35”
- Size: 22.7 x 7.5 x 5.3 cm / 8.9” x 2.9” x 2.1”
- Weight: 950 grams / 2.09 lb