The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Gear Up's OakRak Floor-to-Ceiling Bike Storage Racks use their Smart Tension-mount design for installation between the floor and ceiling with ease (no permanent installation required). They're made of furniture-grade American red oak with a hand-rubbed oil stain and finish so they add class to any room and complement your bicycles. The solid-oak top plate uses compression foam at each corner to protect the ceiling, while the solid-oak base plate grips any surface for a tight fit between the floor and ceiling. The bikes are safely and securely held by their frames on vinyl coated-steel support arms that protect the paint and finish. There are Velcro straps included to secure the front wheel to the frame so that the wheel does not swing side to side during storage. The support arms also adjust independently up and down to hold any style of bike. This rack comes complete with everything to store/display two bikes.
The Michelangelo gravity rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel-tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage.
Safely store your bikes with this new line of tough racks; sturdy large diameter tubing and extra padded support protect your favorite machines.
- Leans against wall - No attachment required
- Indpendent adjustable arms accomodate any bike style
- Durable gray powder-coat finish
- Easy to assemble - tools included
- Maximum load 100 lbs (45 kgs)
- Dimensions: 86 x 23.5 x 13.75 inches
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The often imitated, but never duplicated Raak is a patented, versatile bike storage idea for front or rear wheel parking. Making contact with only your tire, the RAAK is an ideal bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports add-ons.
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc.
• Vinyl coated to prevent scratching.
• Wood threaded
• Made from 7mm steel rod
• For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit
• Sold in pairs
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims
• Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend
• Made from 9.5mm wire
• Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch
• Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole
• Blue vinyl coated
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your 27.5 or 29er dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Delta's Monet Single Bike Rack isn't quite as still or life-y as Water Lilies, but it will display your beautiful bike like a work of art in between rides.
- Folds down to save space when not in use
- Convenient two point fixing (hardware included)
- Rubber coated arms support bike
- Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat
- Max load 50 lbs
- Dimensions Approx: 17.5" x 14.5" x 10.5" (D x W x H)
- Folds to save space when not in use
- Convenient & minimalist storage solution for single bike
- Adjustable seatpost grabber pivots & expands to accommodate any style bicycle
- Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat
- Dimensions Approx: 12" x 1" x 1" (305 x 25 x 25 mm)
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
Topeak's TwoUp TuneUp Bike Stand easily holds 2 bikes up and out of the way. But, the best part is that it's solid enough to serve as a light-duty work stand as well! Made with tough aluminum tubing, the center pillar extends to almost 7 feet while the tripod base acts as a super-stable platform. The 2 included bike mounts swivel up to 30 degrees to accommodate sloping tubes and the lower mount includes a handlebar stabilizer to hold your bike while you're wrenching. Plus, this awesome stand has the capacity to carry up to 4 bikes and 158.7 pounds.
A shop grade floor stand that adjusts to any wheel size.
- Extremely adjustable to securely hold any wheel size
- Wide base with triangulated arms hold bikes firmly
- Easy in-out for practical store use
- Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17" (560 x 380 x 430mm)
- Tool-free adjustment with thumb screws
- Rubberized feet protect floors
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims
- Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend
- 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm
- Black vinyl coated
- Includes two nuts
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires.
• Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service
• 470XX Machine thread including two nuts:
• Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8")
• Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately).
• The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47")
• Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.