Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too.
- ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand
- Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady
- Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included)
- Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Weight: 57g (2oz)
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
Planet Bike's Blaze is a commuter's dream that cuts a swath of visibility through dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. This great light features flashing and steady modes, and a tool-free quick-release handlebar mount so you can install and remove the light in seconds. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Light & Motion's Taz 1200 is the all-in-one handlebar light that outshines many car headlamps and fits in the palm of your hand. Perfect for the most technical singletrack or critical commute where Lumen output is a priority.
- 1200 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
- Sealed, waterproof design – up to 1m.
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
- Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
- Universal tool-free mounting system.
- Ultralight aluminum heat sink with tapered fin design.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 1:30 / 1200
- Med 3:00 / 600
- Low 6:00 / 300
- Pulse 9:00 / 300
- Flash 18:00 / 300
- Race High 2:00 / 1000
- Race Low 4:00 / 450
Planet Bike's Superflash/Blaze Combo Light Set is a commuter's dream that maximizes your visibility on dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. The Super Flash aims 2 LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! They both feature flashing and steady modes, include batteries and deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Micro rear bike light offers both visibility and convenience with its unique compact design. It combines high-power leds, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery in a micro-sized package for total convenience and unmatched visibility on the road or on the trail.
• 25 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with the highest level CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• Dual LED array to maximize visibility.
Accurate battery status indicator with 4 status levels.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees.
• Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility.
• Simple ratchet in/out adjustability
• Simple tool-free mounting system - easy to take on and off.
• Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag
• Bike rack mount available and sold separately
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 2.5 hours)
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings.
• HiPulse: 6:00 / 25
• LoPulse: 12:00 / 13
• Solid: 4:00 / 25
• LoPulse: 20:00 / 13
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
The Urban 500 BarFly SLi combo has been conscientiously designed to provide cyclists with greater protection on the roadways and built with thoughtful features that enhance your cycling experiences by allowing mounting of multiple types of accessories.
- Urban 500 (Onyx) - Super compact bar light with tremendous output, amber side lights and waterproof to a depth of 1 meter.
- BarFly SLi Mount - Designed to accommodate a wide range of computers, including the new Garmin 1000. The SLi is compatible with Garmin, Joule, Cateye, Mio and Magellan computers.
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. The "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode.
How It Works:
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.
- Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
- "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- Lasts Up To 28 hrs on 60 Lumen Flash
- Aero-Bracket Fits Almost Any Post Or Application On A Bike
- 42 Micro LEDs
- Solids Modes: High (200 Lumens): 1 hr, Medium (100 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (60 Lumens): 3.5 hrs
- Flash Modes: High Rapid (300 Lumens): 6.25 hrs, High Slow (300 Lumens): 12 hrs & Low (60 Lumens): 28.5 hrs
- Weight: 55 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Blackburn's minimalist Click front light is incredibly visible to drivers, yet nearly invisible on your bike. A simple 'click' of the lens will power up 2 LEDs that pump out 18 lumens of beautiful, bright light that is even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic. The silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar or bike frame. Two CR2032 coin cell batteries are included and are super-easy to replace.
- 20 lumen front light
- Versatile silicone mounting system
- Waterproof to IP-65 standard
Stay easily seen on the road with the Lumacell's innovative ovalised lens, spreading light further. The Lumacell's full 180-degree glow keeps you safe on all sides even in gloomy cycling conditions. Direct USB charging means it’s portable and simple to reboot for the ride home.
- 30 / 20 lumens (F / R)
- Multi-position mount
- Direct USB charging
- IPX5 water proofing
- Water tight seal
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position.
- Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included)
- Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm
- Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel
- Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem
- Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded)
- Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open)
- Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Introducing Vibe – a revolutionary concept incorporating smart technology to provide effortless safety in an ultra-compact, convenient design. Auto-on sensors, waterproof bio-renewable construction, and innovative safety features create the most technically advanced light available for commuters. Vibe (taillight) brings powerful 50 lumen SafePulse rear illumination in an ultra-compact design with innovative mounting.
- 50 Lumen Rear Output
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and turns Vibe on when inserted into mount
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount
- SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night
- Made with bio-renewable transparent shell material
- Waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated)
- USB Mount Receptor allows light to be mounted and removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock
- Innovative amber side lighting for increased visibility at intersections
- Direct USB Charging Without Cables (Fully charges in 2 hours)
- Ultralight, compact design
- SafePulse runtime of 12 hours on a single charge
- Designed and Assembled in California
- Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Vya Smart Lights are a revolutionary concept incorporating technology to provide effortless safety in an ultra-compact, convenient design. Auto-on sensors, waterproof bio-renewable construction, and innovative safety features create the most technically advanced light available for cyclists. The Vya Commuter Combo is the perfect solution for riders that pedal in high traffic areas and want the added assurance of SafePulse visibility day and night.
- 150 Lumen Headlight & 50 Lumen Taillight with variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns lights on when inserted into mount; Auto-off when bike is parked removed from mount
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Beam patterns optimized to give a wide swath of light that can be seen clearly from the rear and side ideal for city riding
- Extra long run-time perfect for riders who do not want to charge lights on a daily basis, Low battery status is indicated by rapidly flashing sidelights
- USB Mount Receptor allows lights to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; lights will not turn on when removed from mount and slipped into a pocket or bag
- Easy direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours
- Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated)
- Lumens: 50 (high), 50 (SafePulse)
- Runtime: 480 min (high), 480 min (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 30° (flood)
- Charge Time: 120 min
Cage mounted amber side light
Be seen from the side when you’re on the go with the Bottle Blinky. It mounts discreetly under your waterbottle cage but provides dynamic side visibility in three flavors: steady, Courtesy pulse and Superflash.
- 6 high output surface mounted amber LEDs provide steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes
- FL1 Tested - Run times: 24 hrs (steady – 7 lm), 27 hrs (Courtesy – 3-7 lm) and 106 hrs (Superflash – 7 lm)
- Amber side lights provide 150° of side visibility on each flank
- Highly visible, even in daylight
- Dust & water resistance rated to IP64 standard
- 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Mounts to water bottle mounts on downtubes and seat tubes
- 58 grams
Nip 500’s powerfully focused beam and ultra-compact size reinvents the e-Bike light. Maximizing output without bulk, the Nip features an optimized reflector and amber side lighting for 180 degrees of protective visibility. Designed to integrate into popular 6 to 18V on-board batteries such as Shimano and Bosch systems, multiple mounting options creates the perfect e-Bike lighting solution.
- 500 lumen headlight certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered for seamless e-bike battery integration
- Amber side lighting creates 360 degrees of protective visibility
- Pulse mode for high traffic areas/day-time riding
- Custom reflectors optimize beam pattern to provide efficient and effective distribution of light
- Various low-profile headlight mounting options available
- Taillight seat rail clamp with angle adjustment for universal mounting and effective visibility
- IP67 Waterproof Rating for all conditions commuting – lights are tested to be fully submersible in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes
- Designed and Assembled in California.
- Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
The NiteRider Lumina Stick-On Mount is ideal for non-vented helmet mounting applications. Mount it to your favorite downhill/MX style helmet, or explore the versatility of your Lumina headlight by mounting it onto an industrial hard hat.
- Lumina Series
- MiNewt Mini Series
- Mako Series
Featuring a lightweight yet rugged build quality, the Adventure 180 Pro is a bright, versatile light that delivers reliability so you can continue on through the darkest of nights. Equipped with our Pivot Stick-on Mount, this light easily mounts to most flat smooth surfaces. Meets FL 1 Standard IP67, protected against the effects of immersion in water to depth between 15 cm and 1 meter.
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Night Vision Mode
- 4 Safety Flash Modes, including SOS
- FL1 Standard IP67, water immersion ok between 15 cm and 1 meter
- Removable mount
- Adjustable light angle
- Lightweight, weighing in at just 70 grams
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
Legendary CatEye reflector technology and white LED come together to provide eye-catching side visibility, ensuring your safety where accidents happen most. Intersection collisions are responsible for the majority of bicycle accidents, and the Orbit 2 provides dynamic motion visibility that headlights and safety lights alone just can't match. Installs easily to 24-29" wheels with 28-32 spoke counts. Don't let lack of side visibility make you a statistic; stay safe and seen with Orbit 2 spoke lights.
Lezyne's Power Drive 1100i is a high-performance, multi-purpose LED cycling light. Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminum body. Compatible with the portable Infinite Light Power Pack, which can double the battery runtime. Two market-leading, ultra-high-output LEDs delivering up to 1100 lumens. Optimized Constant Lumens system maintains steady lumen output throughout battery cycle. Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. Versatile strap securely mounts to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars. Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time.
- Compact, sleek design
- Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes
- Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes
- 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse
- Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace
- Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used
- Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less
- Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged
- No tools bracket
- Front Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash.
- Rear Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash
- Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace
- Runtime up to 22.5 hours (Avenue F-100 COB) and 11.25 hours (Avenue R-50 COB)
- Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off
- Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output
- Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged
- Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts