Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
See and Be Seen, Day or Night
- Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away
- Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
- Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
- Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately)
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode
Ride smarter and more aware with Varia RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted neatly on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind.
- Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g)
- Modes: solid, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash
- ANT+: Yes
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
In The Box: Non-Bundle
- Varia RTL510
- Mounting Kit
Vya Smart Lights are a revolutionary concept incorporating technology to provide effortless safety in an ultra-compact, convenient design. Auto-on sensors, waterproof bio-renewable construction, and innovative safety features create the most technically advanced light available for cyclists. The Vya Commuter Combo is the perfect solution for riders that pedal in high traffic areas and want the added assurance of SafePulse visibility day and night.
- 150 Lumen Headlight & 50 Lumen Taillight with variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns lights on when inserted into mount; Auto-off when bike is parked removed from mount
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Beam patterns optimized to give a wide swath of light that can be seen clearly from the rear and side ideal for city riding
- Extra long run-time perfect for riders who do not want to charge lights on a daily basis, Low battery status is indicated by rapidly flashing sidelights
- USB Mount Receptor allows lights to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; lights will not turn on when removed from mount and slipped into a pocket or bag
- Easy direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours
- Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated)
- Lumens: 50 (high), 50 (SafePulse)
- Runtime: 480 min (high), 480 min (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 30° (flood)
- Charge Time: 120 min
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Planet Bike's Blaze is a commuter's dream that cuts a swath of visibility through dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. This great light features flashing and steady modes, and a tool-free quick-release handlebar mount so you can install and remove the light in seconds. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Light & Motion's Taz 1200 is the all-in-one handlebar light that outshines many car headlamps and fits in the palm of your hand. Perfect for the most technical singletrack or critical commute where Lumen output is a priority.
- 1200 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
- Sealed, waterproof design – up to 1m.
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
- Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
- Universal tool-free mounting system.
- Ultralight aluminum heat sink with tapered fin design.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 1:30 / 1200
- Med 3:00 / 600
- Low 6:00 / 300
- Pulse 9:00 / 300
- Flash 18:00 / 300
- Race High 2:00 / 1000
- Race Low 4:00 / 450
Planet Bike's Superflash/Blaze Combo Light Set is a commuter's dream that maximizes your visibility on dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. The Super Flash aims 2 LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! They both feature flashing and steady modes, include batteries and deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
The NiteRider Sabre 80 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye catching visibility in both day and night.
With the addition of amber colored side lights, the Sabre 80 provides 180 degrees of protection.
Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
80 lumen super bright tail light
Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
Amber side lights for 180 degrees of visibility
Convenient USB rechargeable
Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant
Lumen Output: 80
Run Time : 1:30 – 10:30hrs
Charge Time: 1:30hrs
The Sabre 80 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components
(housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
LED Tail Light
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Micro rear bike light offers both visibility and convenience with its unique compact design. It combines high-power leds, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery in a micro-sized package for total convenience and unmatched visibility on the road or on the trail.
• 25 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with the highest level CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• Dual LED array to maximize visibility.
Accurate battery status indicator with 4 status levels.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees.
• Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility.
• Simple ratchet in/out adjustability
• Simple tool-free mounting system - easy to take on and off.
• Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag
• Bike rack mount available and sold separately
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 2.5 hours)
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings.
• HiPulse: 6:00 / 25
• LoPulse: 12:00 / 13
• Solid: 4:00 / 25
• LoPulse: 20:00 / 13
With 2 LEDs pumping out 65 lumens of power, 270 degrees of visibility, and Blackburn's unique BLITZ daytime running mode, the DAYBLAZER 65 is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride. Also, because of the narrow profile of our unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 65 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seat posts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack
- Charging cable included, no tools required
- Lithium Polymer battery
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard
- TIR Lenses
- LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator
- Polycarbonite Construction
- 2 hour recharge time
- Runtime: Solid 1.6hrs (50 lumen), High Flash/Low Strobe 3hrs (65 lumen)/6hrs (35 lumen)
Tuck's powerful red pulse beam and ultra-compact size reinvents the e-Bike light. Maximizing output without bulk, the Tuck features an optimized reflector and amber side lighting for 180 degrees of protective visibility. Designed to integrate into popular 6 to 18V on-board batteries such as Shimano and Bosch systems, multiple mounting options creates the perfect e-Bike tail lighting solution.
- 25 lumen taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered for seamless e-bike battery integration
- Amber side lighting creates 360 degrees of protective visibility
- Pulse mode for high traffic areas/day-time riding
- Custom reflectors optimize beam pattern to provide efficient and effective distribution of light
- Various low-profile headlight mounting options available
- Taillight seat rail clamp with angle adjustment for universal mounting and effective visibility
- IP67 Waterproof Rating for all conditions commuting – lights are tested to be fully submersible in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes
- Designed and Assembled in California.
- Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position.
- Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included)
- Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm
- Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel
- Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem
- Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded)
- Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open)
- Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
The Urban 500 BarFly SLi combo has been conscientiously designed to provide cyclists with greater protection on the roadways and built with thoughtful features that enhance your cycling experiences by allowing mounting of multiple types of accessories.
- Urban 500 (Onyx) - Super compact bar light with tremendous output, amber side lights and waterproof to a depth of 1 meter.
- BarFly SLi Mount - Designed to accommodate a wide range of computers, including the new Garmin 1000. The SLi is compatible with Garmin, Joule, Cateye, Mio and Magellan computers.
Stay easily seen on the road with the Lumacell's innovative ovalised lens, spreading light further. The Lumacell's full 180-degree glow keeps you safe on all sides even in gloomy cycling conditions. Direct USB charging means it’s portable and simple to reboot for the ride home.
- 30 / 20 lumens (F / R)
- Multi-position mount
- Direct USB charging
- IPX5 water proofing
- Water tight seal
Daily commuting requires equipment that provides superior performance, in any condition, day after day. Urban 1000 blends impressive power with a safety feature set unmatched in cycling lights. High visibility is paramount and the platform has dedicated amber sidelights that are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. City riders will appreciate the exclusive SafePulse beam, scientifically designed to provide the highest level of rider awareness without the risks associated with flashing lights. Easily mount on standard or oversize handlebars with a mount that provides enhanced grip and features quick release technology to remove in seconds. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders. This is the only waterproof lighting platform with a certified IP67 rating – meaning the light is certified to withstand water immersion up to a depth of 1 meter. Commute with the added assurance knowing rain or shine the light will keep performing. Recharging is fast and efficient with the included Micro USB cable. Integrating state-of-the-art safety innovations with premium power, Urban 1000 is designed for the serious cyclist.
- 1000 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- SafePulse light pattern scientifically designed for maximum driver awareness of approaching cyclist without the inherent dangers of flashing lights
- Micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for road riders providing a smooth, even spot beam void of distracting hard edges
- Multiple power settings include a one-touch High/Medium toggle to efficiently decrease intensity when full power is not needed
- Multi-color battery indicator is driven by custom firmware to provide accurate battery status throughout entire runtime
- Mounting is simple and effective with ultra-grippy rubber ensuring light doesn’t slip on regular or oversize handlebars
- Quick release allows the removal of the light in seconds while leaving the base mount on the handlebar
- Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure – water immersion
- Charging is reliable and effective with included Micro USB Cable
- Lumens: 1000 (high), 500 (medium), 250 (low), 500 (SafePulse)
- Runtime: 90 min (high), 180 min (medium), 360 min (low), 720 min (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 20° (spot)
- Charge Time: 360 min
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. The "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode.
How It Works:
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.
- Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
- "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- Lasts Up To 28 hrs on 60 Lumen Flash
- Aero-Bracket Fits Almost Any Post Or Application On A Bike
- 42 Micro LEDs
- Solids Modes: High (200 Lumens): 1 hr, Medium (100 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (60 Lumens): 3.5 hrs
- Flash Modes: High Rapid (300 Lumens): 6.25 hrs, High Slow (300 Lumens): 12 hrs & Low (60 Lumens): 28.5 hrs
- Weight: 55 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Conscientiously designed to provide class-leading output and unmatched protective visibility both day and night. An innovative feature set including powerful amber side lighting and daylight pulse mode creates the most visible, reliable, versatile headlight available.
- 700 Lumen Output (FL-1 Certified) With CREE LED
- Daylight Visible Pulse Mode
- Amber Side Lighting Increases Visibility at Intersections
- High/Medium One Touch Toggle Mode
- Micro-peened Reflector Creates A Smooth, Even Beam Pattern
- Waterproof Design Provides All-Weather Reliability
- Micro USB Rechargeable
- Quick Release Handlebar Mount
- Quick Release Handlebar Mount & Micro USB Charging Cable
Charge, Click, Go Click Power
Free yourself from the hassle of batteries! This small but essential accessory makes you visible to traffic. Bright side beams throw off additional light, and the silicone mount fits almost any handlebar. A Micro-USB cable makes it easy—just charge, click and go!
- Charging cable included, no tools required
- Lithium polymer battery
- Waterproof to IP-65 standard
- 3-hour recharge time
Seca 2000 builds on the world’s most popular trail light family in a cost-effective solution that is reliable, durable, and features a trail-optimized beam pattern that is unmatched in the market. Robust waterproof construction, custom optics, enhanced firmware, and GoPro mount compatibility further the Seca’s reputation. The 2000 Race comes standard with the lightweight 3-cell battery pack that is perfect for the after-work ride.
- 2000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Premium illumination from a 4 LED array with industry leading CREE LEDs
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses flood LED to provide ultra-wide beam pattern and focuses spot LEDs to maximize forward visibility
- Advanced electronics with custom firmware keeps lumen output from sudden drops
- Additional ‘Race Mode’ feature enables riders to conveniently toggle between high and medium output
- Illuminated power button with low-runtime indicator and enhanced tactile engagement specifically for gloves
- Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability (submersible up to 1 meter with battery connected)
- Multiple mounting options include helmet, handlebar, and GoPro interface
- Lumens: 2000 (high), 1000 (medium), 500 (low), 500 (pulse)
- Runtime: 90 min (high), 180 min (medium), 360 min (low), 720 min (pulse)
- Beam Angle: 25° (spot)
- Charge Time: 150 min
Stay safe at any speed with this innovative back light that gets brighter when you hit the brakes. The Lumasense uses an accelerometer to boost brightness as your speed slows, alerting the traffic behind you. Powered by Chip-On-Board (COB) technology, its 30-lumen beam is housed in a compact, tough nylon case
- Responsive brake light
- USB rechargeable
- 30 lumen COB LED
- Tool free, multi position mount
- Silicone strap
- Full power: 8hrs
- Medium power: 9hrs
- Flash: 8hrs
- Strobe: 9hrs
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash
- Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace
- Runtime up to 7.5 hours
- Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off
- Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output
- Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged
- Side illumination ports
Legendary CatEye reflector technology and white LED come together to provide eye-catching side visibility, ensuring your safety where accidents happen most. Intersection collisions are responsible for the majority of bicycle accidents, and the Orbit 2 provides dynamic motion visibility that headlights and safety lights alone just can't match. Installs easily to 24-29" wheels with 28-32 spoke counts. Don't let lack of side visibility make you a statistic; stay safe and seen with Orbit 2 spoke lights.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura.
- Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.)
- Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction
- New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models
- Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove
- 27mm-35mm diameter
The Blinky Safety Light Set features a white headlight and a red taillight, both with super bright LEDs for top-notch visibility and safety. They also have flashing and steady modes providing 220 degrees of light that can be seen from up to 1 mile. Plus, these small flashers are weatherproof, light and durable. The included batteries deliver 100 hours of run time. And, handlebar, seatpost and seatstay mounts are included so they're super easy to put on your bike.
The Lezyne Zecto Drive Front is a compact safety light with three LEDs designed with a lightweight and sturdy Composite Matrix and CNC-machined aluminum body. It delivers a highly visible 250 lumens in Daytime Flash Mode. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provides Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. It can recharge any time with a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for versatile strapped or clipped mounting.
The Lezyne Zecto Drive Rear complements its Front counterpart perfectly, delivering a highly visible 80 lumens in Daytime Flash mode. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provide Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. It can recharge any time with a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for versatile strapped or clipped mounting. The dedicated rear design points upward to ensure light is directed straight back.
NiteRider understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the “entry level” commuter lights are nothing more than “be seen” lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that's why NiteRider created the Mako Series. The Mako line offers three models and up to 250 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. A favorite feature is the side “gills” that emits light, it not only looks cool, but makes the Makos more visible. The Mako line is easy on the wallet and easy to operate.
Economical, high output light
Super bright flash setting ideal for daylight use
Easy operation battery operated (comes with 2 x AA)
3 light settings – High, Low and Flash
Lumen Output: 200
Run Time: 15:00 – 60:00hrs
Battery: Alkaline AA x 2
The Mako 200 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components
(housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
LED Light Head
2 AA Alkaline Batteries