Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too.
- ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand
- Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady
- Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included)
- Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Weight: 57g (2oz)
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
Planet Bike's Blaze is a commuter's dream that cuts a swath of visibility through dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. This great light features flashing and steady modes, and a tool-free quick-release handlebar mount so you can install and remove the light in seconds. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Light & Motion's Taz 1200 is the all-in-one handlebar light that outshines many car headlamps and fits in the palm of your hand. Perfect for the most technical singletrack or critical commute where Lumen output is a priority.
- 1200 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
- Sealed, waterproof design – up to 1m.
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
- Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
- Universal tool-free mounting system.
- Ultralight aluminum heat sink with tapered fin design.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 1:30 / 1200
- Med 3:00 / 600
- Low 6:00 / 300
- Pulse 9:00 / 300
- Flash 18:00 / 300
- Race High 2:00 / 1000
- Race Low 4:00 / 450
Planet Bike's Superflash/Blaze Combo Light Set is a commuter's dream that maximizes your visibility on dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. The Super Flash aims 2 LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! They both feature flashing and steady modes, include batteries and deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
The NiteRider Sabre 80 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye catching visibility in both day and night.
With the addition of amber colored side lights, the Sabre 80 provides 180 degrees of protection.
Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
80 lumen super bright tail light
Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
Amber side lights for 180 degrees of visibility
Convenient USB rechargeable
Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant
Lumen Output: 80
Run Time : 1:30 – 10:30hrs
Charge Time: 1:30hrs
The Sabre 80 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components
(housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
LED Tail Light
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Micro rear bike light offers both visibility and convenience with its unique compact design. It combines high-power leds, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery in a micro-sized package for total convenience and unmatched visibility on the road or on the trail.
• 25 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with the highest level CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• Dual LED array to maximize visibility.
Accurate battery status indicator with 4 status levels.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees.
• Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility.
• Simple ratchet in/out adjustability
• Simple tool-free mounting system - easy to take on and off.
• Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag
• Bike rack mount available and sold separately
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 2.5 hours)
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings.
• HiPulse: 6:00 / 25
• LoPulse: 12:00 / 13
• Solid: 4:00 / 25
• LoPulse: 20:00 / 13
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
The ultra-compact Vibe Pro Headlight is the perfect lighting solution for effortless, smart safety. This extra bar mount lets you switch the light between bikes in seconds - perfect for families or those with a quiver of two-wheeled fun. The included non-slip strap easily fits around oversize bars but can be cut down for an ideal fit on small handlebars.
- Innovative twist-lock system ensures Vya will lock into mount
- Secure design allows Vya Pro Headlight mount to be placed above or below the handlebar due to its unique design. Vya Headlight is designed to be mounted in front of stem.
- Compatible with Vya Pro Headlight and standard Vya Headlight
Light & Motion's 11.1v 6-cell Li-ion Battery packs enough juice to illuminate all your epic adventures. Its hook-and-loop strap and small size make it easy to mount to the stem or frame. Plus, it conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
NiteRider understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the “entry level” commuter lights are nothing more than “be seen” lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that's why NiteRider created the Mako Series. The Mako line offers four models and up to 250 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. The Mako line is easy on the wallet and easy to operate.
For much of night riding, the key to survival is not only seeing but also being seen, the CherryBomb 35 addresses the latter. By incorporating a unique multi-directional collimator specifically designed for cycling, the CherryBomb 35 maximizes visibility by dispersing light to the sides of the rider as well as to the rear, effectively eliminating blind spots to upcoming automobiles.To further rider safety and visibility, the CherryBomb 35 employs a custom made, built in reflector which allows the rider to be night time visible even when the taillight is in the off position. Clip and bike mounts are included, for flexible mounting options.
Low cost, high powered light
Highly visible in traffic = keeps you safe
3 light settings – High, Low and flash
Tough durable design
Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
Visible up to 1 mile
Internal reflector = visible if light on off mode
Easy to operate AAA batteries
Super bright day time flash mode
Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
FL 1 Standard IP64, water resistant
Lumen Output: 250
Run Time: 7:00 – 28:00hrs
Battery: Alkaline AA x 2
Lumen Output: 35
Run Time: Up to 100hrs
Battery: Alkaline AAA x 2
The Mako 250 and CherryBomb 35 are both backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
LED Light Head
2 AA Alkaline Batteries
LED Tail Light
2 AAA Batteries
The NiteRider Solas 250 uses two powerful LEDs to produce an amazing 250 lumens of light output. It features 4 modes (2 flash / 2 steady) and is USB rechargeable. We've implemented what we call "Group Ride Mode" for cyclists who want to stay visible but not distract others in the pack.
- Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
- 250 lumen super bright tail light
- Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists
- Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Super bright daytime flash mode
- Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- The Solas 250 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
- LED Tail Light
- Seat post Mount
- USB Cable
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post.
- Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot.
- UV proof rubber strap
- Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Daily commuting requires equipment that provides superior performance, in any condition, day after day. Urban 1000 blends impressive power with a safety feature set unmatched in cycling lights. High visibility is paramount and the platform has dedicated amber sidelights that are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. City riders will appreciate the exclusive SafePulse beam, scientifically designed to provide the highest level of rider awareness without the risks associated with flashing lights. Easily mount on standard or oversize handlebars with a mount that provides enhanced grip and features quick release technology to remove in seconds. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders. This is the only waterproof lighting platform with a certified IP67 rating – meaning the light is certified to withstand water immersion up to a depth of 1 meter. Commute with the added assurance knowing rain or shine the light will keep performing. Recharging is fast and efficient with the included Micro USB cable. Integrating state-of-the-art safety innovations with premium power, Urban 1000 is designed for the serious cyclist.
- 1000 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- SafePulse light pattern scientifically designed for maximum driver awareness of approaching cyclist without the inherent dangers of flashing lights
- Micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for road riders providing a smooth, even spot beam void of distracting hard edges
- Multiple power settings include a one-touch High/Medium toggle to efficiently decrease intensity when full power is not needed
- Multi-color battery indicator is driven by custom firmware to provide accurate battery status throughout entire runtime
- Mounting is simple and effective with ultra-grippy rubber ensuring light doesn’t slip on regular or oversize handlebars
- Quick release allows the removal of the light in seconds while leaving the base mount on the handlebar
- Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure – water immersion
- Charging is reliable and effective with included Micro USB Cable
- Lumens: 1000 (high), 500 (medium), 250 (low), 500 (SafePulse)
- Runtime: 90 min (high), 180 min (medium), 360 min (low), 720 min (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 20° (spot)
- Charge Time: 360 min
Tuck's powerful red pulse beam and ultra-compact size reinvents the e-Bike light. Maximizing output without bulk, the Tuck features an optimized reflector and amber side lighting for 180 degrees of protective visibility. Designed to integrate into popular 6 to 18V on-board batteries such as Shimano and Bosch systems, multiple mounting options creates the perfect e-Bike tail lighting solution.
- 25 lumen taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered for seamless e-bike battery integration
- Amber side lighting creates 360 degrees of protective visibility
- Pulse mode for high traffic areas/day-time riding
- Custom reflectors optimize beam pattern to provide efficient and effective distribution of light
- Various low-profile headlight mounting options available
- Taillight seat rail clamp with angle adjustment for universal mounting and effective visibility
- IP67 Waterproof Rating for all conditions commuting – lights are tested to be fully submersible in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes
- Designed and Assembled in California.
- Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
With 2 LEDs pumping out 65 lumens of power, 270 degrees of visibility, and Blackburn's unique BLITZ daytime running mode, the DAYBLAZER 65 is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride. Also, because of the narrow profile of our unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 65 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seat posts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack
- Charging cable included, no tools required
- Lithium Polymer battery
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard
- TIR Lenses
- LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator
- Polycarbonite Construction
- 2 hour recharge time
- Runtime: Solid 1.6hrs (50 lumen), High Flash/Low Strobe 3hrs (65 lumen)/6hrs (35 lumen)
Blackburn's minimalist Click front light is incredibly visible to drivers, yet nearly invisible on your bike. A simple 'click' of the lens will power up 2 LEDs that pump out 18 lumens of beautiful, bright light that is even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic. The silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar or bike frame. Two CR2032 coin cell batteries are included and are super-easy to replace.
- 20 lumen front light
- Versatile silicone mounting system
- Waterproof to IP-65 standard
The Blinky Safety Light Set features a white headlight and a red taillight, both with super bright LEDs for top-notch visibility and safety. They also have flashing and steady modes providing 220 degrees of light that can be seen from up to 1 mile. Plus, these small flashers are weatherproof, light and durable. The included batteries deliver 100 hours of run time. And, handlebar, seatpost and seatstay mounts are included so they're super easy to put on your bike.
The Lezyne Zecto Drive Front is a compact safety light with three LEDs designed with a lightweight and sturdy Composite Matrix and CNC-machined aluminum body. It delivers a highly visible 250 lumens in Daytime Flash Mode. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provides Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. It can recharge any time with a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for versatile strapped or clipped mounting.
The Lezyne Zecto Drive Rear complements its Front counterpart perfectly, delivering a highly visible 80 lumens in Daytime Flash mode. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provide Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. It can recharge any time with a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for versatile strapped or clipped mounting. The dedicated rear design points upward to ensure light is directed straight back.
Conscientiously designed to provide class-leading output and unmatched protective visibility both day and night. An innovative feature set including powerful amber side lighting and daylight pulse mode creates the most visible, reliable, versatile headlight available.
- 700 Lumen Output (FL-1 Certified) With CREE LED
- Daylight Visible Pulse Mode
- Amber Side Lighting Increases Visibility at Intersections
- High/Medium One Touch Toggle Mode
- Micro-peened Reflector Creates A Smooth, Even Beam Pattern
- Waterproof Design Provides All-Weather Reliability
- Micro USB Rechargeable
- Quick Release Handlebar Mount
- Quick Release Handlebar Mount & Micro USB Charging Cable
Planet Bike's Spok Taillight ensures you'll be seen for up to a mile! It boasts a super-bright LED and a translucent casing that allows 220 degrees of visibility. The rubber strap can be used to mount the Spok on seatposts or odd shaped tubes of all sorts and sizes. And, this little baby runs up to 100 hours with the included CR 2032 battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
The Vya Pro Headlight give commuters innovative day/night visibility in a platform that be installed/removed from the bike in seconds. Sensing ambient light, the smart headlight knows to pulse in the daytime but remain steady at night – automatically adjusting to the safest riding mode possible. Auto-on/off sensors – like all Vya lights – automatically activate the light when the ride is started and turns itself off after the ride, with a delay built in for stoplights. The simple convenience is a feature riders love, eliminating the need to turn on/off lights. A scientifically designed SafePulse beam pattern for daytime riding not only gets noticed from motorists, but allows the driver to accurately judge distance from the rider and their direction of travel – a safety feature not possible with strobing lights. Attaching Vya is effortless with a simple clockwise 1/4 turn into the mount locking the light in place and activating the auto-on feature. When it comes time to recharge, remove Vya from the mount in seconds and insert the integrated USB paddle directly into a computer or USB power outlet – no cables keeps recharging simple and efficient. The next evolution in bike lighting, Vya Smart Lights are unmatched for their ultra-compact engineering and effortless safety.
- 200 Lumen Output (250 in Daytime SafePulse mode) certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Ambient light sensors detects automatically adjust mode based on the most safe beam pattern for riding: SafePulse in the daytime and steady at night
- Smart technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount and will remain on, even when a rider pauses at stoplights
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount to prevent the dreaded ‘dead bike light’ when it comes time for the next ride
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Horizontal design with custom optic gives a powerful, concentrated burst of light to be recognizable over 2KM away in daylight
- 6 hour runtime during the day (SafePulse) and 2 hours at night (solid mode) ideal for day/night commuting
- Versatile mounting design can be secured to a range of handlebars, optional GoPro mount interface for unlimited mounting options
- USB Mount Receptor allows light to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; light will not turn on when removed from mount
- Direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours
- Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated)
- Lumens: 200 (high), 250 (SafePulse)
- Runtime: 120 min (high), 360 min (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 20° (flood)
- Charge Time: 120 min
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Portland Design Works' Spaceship 3 Headlight/Radbot 500 Taillight Set offers bright LED lights, front and rear, for super nighttime visibility.
The Spaceship 3 headlight focuses three brilliant LEDs through a precision lens, illuminating your course ahead. Powered by 2xAA batteries, the Spaceship 3 includes both steady and flashing modes for up to 100 hours of run time. Includes the Mission Control 2.0 mount.
The RADBOT 500 is equipped with a blazing 0.5 watt LED and a large precision reflector to provide visibility to your backside. Powered by 2xAAA batteries, the RADBOT has three modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time. It also features an on/off switch that must be depressed for 1.5 seconds to turn the light on and off. This helps prevent the RADBOT from being accidentally turned on when you're transporting it in your pocket or bag off the bike.
- Three bright white LEDs
- Runs on 2xAA batteries (included) for up to 100 hours of run time
- 2 Modes: Steady and Flashing
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Includes Mission Control 2.0 mount
- Weight: 91 g (3.2 oz)
- Lifetime PDWarranty
- 0.5 watt red LED made by Nichia
- 3 Modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time
- Large precision reflector
- Includes both Stayputnik quick release and Rack mounts
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included)
- Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz)
- Lifetime PDWarranty