The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch.
- Tough nylon composite body
- Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings
- Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel
- Platform size: 113 x 95mm
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew.
- Nylon composite body
- Replaceable steel pins (8 per side)
- Fully sealed
- Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system
- Cro-mo axle
- Thin and lightweight concave platform
- Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
The Trail II pedals are available in three different spindle lengths, standard, +6mm, and +12mm. The longer spindle models are available in Intense Black.
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
The Trail III is available in three spindle lengths, standard, +6, and +12mm. Longer spindle models are only available in Intense Black.
Odyssey's been making these pedals longer than you've been alive and no one does it better. The wide alloy body and cage put the kung fu grip on your waffles, and radiused outside corners offer better clearance, Clarence. Thread 'em on your classic cruiser or track whip, get yourself some snacks, and slay the dirt dragon with a Triple Trap attack!
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency.
- Weight: 260g
- Body: Magnesium
- Spindle: CroMo
- Bearings: 2 Cartridge
- Bushings: 1 DU
- Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair
- Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist all-rounder take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute.
- Bushing / Sealed bearing spindle, 52.5mm
- Customizable fit with longer spindle length options (+6 and +12mm)
- Models with longer spindles available in BlackOut
- SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising.
• Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay
• Cleats not included
• 85 x 95 x 10mm platform
• Hardware included, cleats not included
The Keo Classic 3's large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability for comfortable and efficient riding. It's built with oversize chromoly axles and cartridge bearings for maximum durability and easy maintenance.
- Composite body
- 9/16" axle
- 15.7mm stack height
- Adjustable float
- Grey Keo Grip cleats and screws included
- 140g per pedal
Speedplay's Zero Chromolys are fantastic pedals for road cycling thanks to their low weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy dual-sided entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, or independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. They boast needle and cartridge bearings and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
- Dual sized, self-locating entry is easy and precise, every time
- Large, stable pedaling platform
- Fits any shoe with a 3 or 4-hole mount
Replacement cleats for Mavic's ATAC-compatible pedal systems. These cleats offer variable 13/17-degree release angles and a low stack height for less cleat contact when you're off the bike. Includes mounting hardware.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals.
- Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast
- The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance
- Carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- 4mm longer axle available
- Low stack height
- 0.7mm lower than PD-6800
- Model Number: PD-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Pedal System: SPD-SL
- Average Weight: 248 grams
Speedplay's Light Action Stainless pedals are the easiest Speedplays to get into, so they're the perfect solution for seasoned cyclists with delicate knees, and first-time clipless-pedal users alike. They provide 15-degrees of knee-saving float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so you don't work against spring tension. Their compact and low-profile design positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and excellent cornering clearance. They boast durable stainless-steel axles with needle and two cartridge bearings for smooth spinning and feature dual-sided entry and early release for super easy starts and stops.
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
Made for cross country MTB riders, the ATAC XC 2 pedal features the easy engagement and self-cleaning design of the ATAC system (TIME patent) and the durability of MIM (metal in mold) arches and a steel axle, all at an affordable price. The ATAC XC 2 is also suitable for cyclocross, trail riding, and bike touring.
The E-PR1 Clipless Road Pedal by Exustar features an engineered thermoplastic body with a CNC-machined CrMo axle and a fiberglass-reinforced engineered thermoplastic binding, which is tension-adjustable. They're compatible with EPS-R (Look Keo-style) cleats, and weigh only 130 grams each.
- Engineered thermoplastic body sized 82 x 82 mm
- Heat-treated, CNC-machined CrMo axle
- LSL bushing and sealed bearing reduces weight and thickness
- Binding is tension-adjustable
- Compatible with EPS-R (Look Keo-style) cleats
At 110 x 105MM, Chromag's Scarab pedals feature one of the widest platforms available, yet thanks to the thin profile and chamfered corners, it has great clearance. Chromag's proprietary extrusion and machined design provides an ultra thin true-concave profile that is only 13mm at platform center. Custom traction pins are made of hardened steel and feature two height options via the removable washer. A shear line reduces pedal damage when the pins are struck. Each pedal features 42 placement options for the ultimate customization. • Low profile 13mm at platform center • True concave design • Custom adjustable height pin • 42 pin placement options • 430g / pair
Crank Brothers Mallet DH, the choice of DH world champions.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 8 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Traction pad technology customizable interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and double seal system
- Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Wing material cast: Stainless steel
- Spring material 300 series stainless steel
- Release angle 15° / 20°
- Max rider weight no restriction
- Q-factor 57mm
- Inner bearing type IGUS LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing type enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleat premium brass cleats with shims included
- Adjustable pins 8 per side for grip
- Endcap hex alloy
- Weight: 479 grams
Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provide the perfect balance of traction and comfort for a range of applications. The Thump RP version comes with replaceable steel pins that provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. Two different platform diameters accommodate a range of shoes sizes for a more personalized fit.
- Tough nylon composite body
- Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings
- Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and comfort
- Pin height: 3mm out of the box. Remove the 2mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5mm pin height.
- Platform size: 119 x 99mm
SPANK Industries set out to make the perfect pedal for every rider, and the SPOON Pedals offer three platform width options for riders of any age or foot size. The SPOON 90 Pedals are the perfect solution for younger riders and many women who have compromised ideal support and grip with traditional size flat pedals. SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank. The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals. Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for.
- SPOON 90 Pedals: US Men size 6 (Euro 39) and under; ±360g /set
- SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44); ±400g /set
- SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up; ±420g /set
- Industrial grade axle assembly
- Chamfered leading edges
- MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body
- 12-16mm concave platform profile
- Cold forged chromoly steel axle
- Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing
- 20 steel pins per pedal
- Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green
- Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi's Flip II pedals. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus.
- Flip II: 56.5mm spindle length
- Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes
- Compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD and Wellgo 98A cleats
- Chromoly spindle, ED-coated
- Standard 15mm wrench flats as well as 8mm hex broach
- Black chrome hardware
- Adjustable spring tension
- 4° cleat float
- 14.6° angle of release
- Bushing/sealed bearing combination for low-maintenance durability
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
VP's 69s are the perfect DH race, freeride, trail and BMX pedals. They are optimized for sticky shoes with 6 pins (VP's tallest and sharpest) per side on concave platforms that also grip your soles. These trick pedals boast extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies, tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for long life. The bodies are built to withstand rock strikes without losing pins, too.