- Wider contact area
- Thinner pedal body
- 4 adjustable pins height on each platform
- More stability in combination with AM shoes
- Lower stack height and less chance of hitting the obstacles
- Better grip when not stepped-in
- Average weight: 546 g (w/o pins & washers)
- 4 height adjustable pins 1.0mm cleat spacer included
- Binding: Dual Sided
- Cleat included: SM-SH51
- Optional cleat: SM-SH56
- Pedal Type: Off-Road/DH (SPD)
- Reflector: SM-PD60
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all — cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
Wing material: Stamped steel
Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
Release angle: 15° / 20°
Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
Weight: 355g per pair
Warranty: 5 years
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: A380 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 395g per pair
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats.
- Use: Road & Indoor Bike
- Material: Polyacetal + PTFE
- Lateral adjustment: 4mm
- Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm
- Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
Whether you have smaller feet or prefer a smaller platform, the VAULT MIDI offers everything you would expect from a DMR pedal in a more compact package.
- With the same pin pattern and profile of its larger brother, the Vault MIDI offers a platform size 10% smaller than the Vault
- 95mm x 104mm
- 17mm concave foot bed
- High load DU bushing and cartridge bearing
- CLICK'R binding on one side and flat pedal on the other
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Integrated reflector
- Easier to catch the binding
- Versatile use
- Longer life
- Smart appearance
- Weight: 418g
- Easy entry and release
- Better grip on flat side
- Rider tune
- Color: Black
- Average weight: 418 g
- Binding: Single Sided
- Cleat included: SM-SH56
- Optional cleat: SM-SH51
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material.
- Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction
- Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover
- Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats
- Weight: 391g
- Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals.
- Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast
- The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance
- Carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- 4mm longer axle available
- Low stack height
- 0.7mm lower than PD-6800
- Model Number: PD-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Pedal System: SPD-SL
- Average Weight: 248 grams
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers.
- Compatible with Look Keo System
- Durable and flexible rubber
- Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats
- Weight of only 45 grams/pair
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer.
The kit includes:
- 8 × 1mm traction pads
- 8 × 2mm traction pads
- Candy 7 & 11
- Model years 2016 – present
The ATAC XC 6 is made for XC mountain bike riders and gravel cyclists. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, and a composite body and tension adjustment to adjust the feel of the pedal. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement, while its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 6 is also suitable for cyclocross, trail riding, and bike touring.
- Includes ATAC cleats
- Steel bearings
- Release angle: 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13 or 17° with ATAC cleats
- Adjustable tension with 3 different spring positions
- Weight: 290g
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
- Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes
- Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
This set of pedals aims to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability and serviceability. Ideal for anything from all-mountain, to downhill, to snow.
- 105x115mm pedal body
- 17mm concave foot bed
- Extruded 6061 aluminum body and 4140 chromoly steel axles
- High-load DU bushing and cartridge bearing
- 11 pins per side and 7 of which can be flipped to fit short- or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability.
- Chromoly axle
- Dual DU bushing system
- Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
- 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
The clipless track pedal is finally here. The era of straps, a far cry from what the ever-evolving science of aerodynamics suggests, is over. The KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC Track Edition brings the numerous advantages and especially the carbon blade that have already proven their worth on the road, to the wooden boards of the velodrome. The pedal offers the reassuring feeling of security of a strap thanks to a control roller that adjusts pedal opening, and also triggers the release of the foot in the event of a fall.
- Technology: Blade
- Cleats: Keo Cleat
- Tension: Serial installed in 16 with Track Manual Locker
- Body: Carbon
- Blade: Carbon
- Spindle: Chromoly+
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Platform area: 700mm²
- Platform width: 67mm
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5 + 6.3mm)
- Weight (pedal): 121g
- Weight (pair + cleats): 310g