Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
Here For The Party
A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing.
The Full Meal Deal
A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side.
Not Just Another Axle
Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up.
Bling For Your Bike
No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from.
- Platform Height: 18.4mm
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side)
- Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm
- Axle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Body Material: Nylon Composite
- Material: Nylon Composite
- Weight: 360g
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
- Wider contact area
- Thinner pedal body
- 4 adjustable pins height on each platform
- More stability in combination with AM shoes
- Lower stack height and less chance of hitting the obstacles
- Better grip when not stepped-in
- Average weight: 546 g (w/o pins & washers)
- 4 height adjustable pins 1.0mm cleat spacer included
- Binding: Dual Sided
- Cleat included: SM-SH51
- Optional cleat: SM-SH56
- Pedal Type: Off-Road/DH (SPD)
- Reflector: SM-PD60
Foot, meet pedal. Thanks to the Stamp, you two will be closely acquainted. After scrutinizing data from the outsoles of top mountain bike shoe brands, Crank Brothers discovered that two distinct surface areas can optimize the shoe/pedal bond through the whole range of shoe sizes. The result is the Stamp, a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: forged 6061-T6
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- footprint: 100mm x 100mm (small) / 114mm x 111mm (large)
- adjustable pins: 10 per side
- minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin
- stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu)
- stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu)
- weight: 375g per pair (small) / 405g per pair (large)
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
- 380 grams (pair)
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options.
- Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing
- Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint
- SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi's Flip II pedals. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus.
- Flip II: 56.5mm spindle length
- Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes
- Compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD, and Wellgo 98A cleats
- Chromoly spindle, ED-coated
- Standard 15mm wrench flats as well as 8mm hex broach
- Black chrome hardware
- Adjustable spring tension
- 4° cleat float
- 14.6° angle of release
- Bushing/sealed bearing combination for low-maintenance durability
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: A380 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 395g per pair
- CLICK'R binding on one side and flat pedal on the other
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Integrated reflector
- Easier to catch the binding
- Versatile use
- Longer life
- Smart appearance
- Weight: 418g
- Easy entry and release
- Better grip on flat side
- Rider tune
- Color: Black
- Average weight: 418 g
- Binding: Single Sided
- Cleat included: SM-SH56
- Optional cleat: SM-SH51
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick.
- Includes: 32 pins and wrench
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals.
- Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast
- The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance
- Carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- 4mm longer axle available
- Low stack height
- 0.7mm lower than PD-6800
- Model Number: PD-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Pedal System: SPD-SL
- Average Weight: 248 grams
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
- Sold in pairs
The performance features of Wahoo's Speedplay Zero Pedal System read like a pro racer's wish list. No other pedal system comes close to offering the superior adjustability or cutting-edge performance features of the Zero.
By thinking "outside the box", we created and patented the most technically advanced pedal system ever, featuring your choice of either a fixed position or up to 15 degrees of micro-adjustable float. Once you compare the features of Zero pedals to any other brand, you'll find that other pedal systems are no match. And like all Speedplay pedals, we accomplish this without compromise by ensuring that the locking edges of our pedals and cleats are made of metal, not plastic.
What more needs to be said? How about Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Paris-Roubaix, Amstel Gold, Paris-Nice, World Time Trial Championship, Tour of Germany, Tour of California, Tour de Georgia, Hawaii Ironman World Championship, and the countless other races that have been won by champions using Zero pedals. Speedplay Zero Pedal Systems are simply the winningest road pedals on the planet.
- Includes walkable cleats
- Dual sized, self-locating entry is easy and precise, every time
- Large, stable pedaling platform
- Fits any shoe with a 3 or 4-hole mount
- Weight (pair): 210g
A revolution in performance and reliability.
The kit includes premium internal components:
- Enduro catridge bearings
- Enduro sealed needle bearing
- Double seal system (internal and external seals)
- Hex alloy end caps
- O-rings, nuts
- Sleeve bushings
- Bearing removal tool
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers.
- Compatible with Look Keo System
- Durable and flexible rubber
- Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats
- Weight of only 45 grams/pair
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages.
- Technology: Spring
- Cleats: Keo Grip
- Retention: 8 to 12
- Body: Composite
- Spindle: Chromoly
- Platform Material: Composite
- Platform area: 400mm²
- Platform width: 50mm
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm)
- Weight (pedal): 140g
- Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring.
- Use: Road
- Material: Polyamide + PTFE
- Lateral adjustment: 4mm
- Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm
- Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.