iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
The Trail II pedals are available in three different spindle lengths, standard, +6mm, and +12mm. The longer spindle models are available in Intense Black.
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
The Trail III is available in three spindle lengths, standard, +6, and +12mm. Longer spindle models are only available in Intense Black.
iSSi's Trail pedal provides a wider platform, solid pedal contact, and mechanism protection for the rigors of cross-country and all-mountain riding—the iSSi Trail pedal provides the rider with more control and more confidence when the terrain gets tough.
- Chromoly spindle, ED-coated
- 8mm hex broach
- 52.5mm spindle length with +6mm and +12mm options available
- SPD Compatible
- Black chrome hardware
- Adjustable spring tension
- 4º cleat float
- Compatible with two-bolt style shoes
- Two-sided clipless pedal
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew.
- Nylon composite body
- Replaceable steel pins (8 per side)
- Fully sealed
- Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system
- Cro-mo axle
- Thin and lightweight concave platform
- Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency.
- Weight: 260g
- Body: Magnesium
- Spindle: CroMo
- Bearings: 2 Cartridge
- Bushings: 1 DU
- Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair
- Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
Get the secure feeling of a large surface area with Shimano's PD-A600 SPD Pedals! Wide platforms efficiently transfer power from your shoes to the drivetrain even with SPD shoes, and when you're going uphill, the low weight won't hold you back. For longevity and adjustability, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for.
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all — cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
Wing material: Stamped steel
Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
Release angle: 15° / 20°
Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
Weight: 355g per pair
Warranty: 5 years
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist all-rounder take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options.
- Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing
- Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint
- SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
- Available with different spindle length options (+6 and +12mm)
- Longer spindle models available in Blackout
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist all-rounder take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute.
- Bushing / Sealed bearing spindle, 52.5mm
- Customizable fit with longer spindle length options (+6 and +12mm)
- Models with longer spindles available in BlackOut
- SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising.
• Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay
• Cleats not included
• 85 x 95 x 10mm platform
• Hardware included, cleats not included
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: A380 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 395g per pair
The iSSi Road Carbon Pedals provide large platforms for excellent power transfer and stability. Bushing and sealed cartridge bearings add durability, while the Chromoly spindles resist corrosion for long life.
- Simple installation with a 8mm hex key
- Available in standard spindle length or +5mm
- +5mm model only available in Intense Black
- Stainless Steel cleat plate provides a solid pedal interface
- Adjustable spring tension
- 7° float, 3-bolt split-cleat included
- Cleat Interface: Look KeO
- Material: Carbon
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
- Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 266 grams
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick.
Speedplay's Light Action Stainless pedals are the easiest Speedplays to get into, so they're the perfect solution for seasoned cyclists with delicate knees, and first-time clipless-pedal users alike. They provide 15-degrees of knee-saving float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so you don't work against spring tension. Their compact and low-profile design positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and excellent cornering clearance. They boast durable stainless-steel axles with needle and two cartridge bearings for smooth spinning and feature dual-sided entry and early release for super easy starts and stops.
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders
- Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width
- CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance
- Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately)
- Weight: 345g
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals.
- Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast
- The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance
- Carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- 4mm longer axle available
- Low stack height
- 0.7mm lower than PD-6800
- Model Number: PD-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Pedal System: SPD-SL
- Average Weight: 248 grams
Speciale is the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by Time's engineers for the demands of the sport, this enduro pedal is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum body which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminum. It features a wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system to meet the demands of the most advanced riders. The proven ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows easy clip in and positive, predictable release as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions. Like all Time pedals, the Speciale is 100% made in France at their factory in Nevers, exceeding high material and production standards.
- Great for safely carrying bikes on rear-mount car racks, preventing damage to car or other bikes
- Pedals fold up vertically, providing for easier bike storage
- All alloy platform, usable on both sides. Includes reflectors