At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time.
Usage: XC / Trail
Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud
- Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
Ideally suited to hardpack trails and city riding, Michelin's Country Rock offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance. The long-lasting carbon rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use.
Riding your fat bike on ice just got even better with the redesigned Dillinger tread pattern and tubeless compatibility. Dial-in your traction by custom installing up to 240 studs that allow you to rail icy off-camber singletrack with confidence and control, while taller side lugs bring improved cornering in snowy conditions. Dillinger's center tread is tightly spaced for speed when you need it so you can power up an icy climb and rip down the other side as the studs claw into the slick surface.
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, ride Maxxis' tubeless Padrone TR tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
Many of the fastest riders in the world place their trust in these handmade German tubulars. The Competition is a world-class tire proven everywhere from the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix to your local crit series. The 180-thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing offers a velvety-smooth ride and the Vectran sub-tread provides exceptional puncture protection, reduced rolling resistance and a great road feel.
You want to go fast—need to go fast. So does the Rubino Pro Speed G+ from Vittoria. Combining three rubber compounds to optimize suppleness, protection, and speed, this svelte tire delivers race-ready performance that will stand up to daily thrashing and long training sessions. Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound blows away the old paradigm in which you traded grip for rolling resistance, and low weight for durability. Rolling straight down the road, G+ tires are at their hardest, reducing rolling resistance and increasing durability and puncture protection. When you get on the brakes or dive into a corner, the rubber actually softens, seriously increasing traction and road-sense. Go ahead and push them to your limits. Vittoria has you covered.
- 23mm: 180 grams
- 25mm: 190 grams
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch
- Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves
- Complete with valve core remover and filler tube
- Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 19 to 28mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core.
The Fat B Nimble is the next step in Fat Bike tire evolution. High-quality and reasonably priced, the Fat B Nimble combines an aggressive tread with larger, cut, center blocks for tremendous grip and changes up to the block cut edge lug for fantastic cornering traction.
- Available in 29 x 3.0 which will fit most standard 29er rims
- Aramid (Kevlar) bead at 120 TPI
- Lightweight at only 785 grams
- Excellent grip for superb cornering
- Up to 20 PSI
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields.
- Tubeless Easy Road: Tubeless is the tire technology of the future. Tubeless tires bring a clear advantage in speed, comfort, grip and puncture protection.
- The Evo Line: The very best possible. Highest grade materials.Latest technology.
he all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. Widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails.
- SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall.
- Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life.
- Folding Bead
The Pasela ProTire is available in a wide range of sizes. It incorporates ProTite technology for puncture protection and has two excellent all around tread patterns. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistances.
- Urban/Commuter tire
- Steel (Wire) bead
- 45-90 PSI
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures
- Carbon casing with carbon fiber beads and textile reinforcement from bead to bead
- Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire
- Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear
- 127 tpi casing
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Built on the same concept as the Gravel King and Gravel King SK models, the Mud version incorporates the same technology on top of a specially designed tread tailored to work best in muddy and sloppy conditions.
- Cyclocross/Gravel Tire
- Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
- Max 60 PSI
The Continental Race King is a straight shot to victory, with the speed and cornering confidence you need to push your limits beyond those of the pack.
- A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons
- Low rolling resistance, good self-damping, and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes
- Excellent puncture resistance thanks to continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end
- Excellent grip, high mileage, and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to 750-foot vertical climbs, Teravail's Lickskillet was made for those who wish to conquer any road. These tires were designed and inspired by their experiences riding and racing courses of varied terrain and the uncharted routes that connect them.
- Tubeless-compatible for traction and comfort
- Intentional tread design for maximum traction, rolling resistance and puncture protection
- In-casing flat protection layer
The 45NRTH stud tool seats and removes the stud from the stud pocket. Customize your stud tread pattern or replace missing studs. Works with all 45NRTH studdable and studded products. Aluminum carbide studs sold separately.
- POM-injected handle
- Stainless steel barrel
- Thumb and index-finger grips for more comfort and control
- Compatible with studs that have a 3.5mm or smaller shaft
The Horizon Road Plus tire brings supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics beyond where the pavement ends. A smooth centerline and all-weather herringbone pattern with cornering channels make anything possible, just like the size. High-volume road provides deceivingly svelte performance on pavement, with resiliency that isn’t shaken by chasing confidants down dusty dirt roads. Sneak it into a cross bike, fit it into a road frame, the overall wheel diameter stays the same as a 700 x 30mm road tire. Ride it on tarmac, take it to the dirt as well. Creating a new riding experience, regardless of where your exploits lead you.