Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
Enjoy your Strider year round with the Strider Snow Ski Set! It easily attaches and transforms your Strider (sold separately) into the perfect winter toy, whether you're in the back yard or on the slopes.
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
With Burley's Kazoo, you can turn your bicycle into a parent/child tandem and share the fun of riding with your child! Attach the included Burley Moose Rack to your bike and the Kazoo quickly and easily installs to it via a secure, ball-bearing hitch system that always pulls smooth and straight because it remains perpendicular to the ground. And, for easy pedaling and complete comfort, the Piccolo boasts a light aluminum frame, a front splash guard, a 20-inch aluminum wheel and an adjustable handlebar, seatpost, and seat.
Perfect for the active family, the Encore X kids bike trailer and double stroller with suspension provides smooth rides on gravel or bumpy trails. Quickly transition from biking to strolling with the included stroller kit. Compatibility with all the Burley conversion kits opens up the option for jogging, strolling, or skiing adventures. The Encore X features seat pads, tinted side and rear windows with UV protection, and a sunshade for bright days. Explore the road less traveled with your little ones comfortably in tow!
- Included 1-Wheel Stroller Kit enhances use with a quick transition from biking to strolling out of the box
- Suspension keeps kids comfortable by softening bumps and jostles
- 20-inch push button wheels are quick and easy to install and remove
· Height adjustable handlebar doubles as an additional roll bar when folded forward while biking
- Water-resistant cover and zippers provide added protection in wet conditions
- Rear window ventilation
- Sunshade protects passengers from harmful UV rays
- Seat can be detached to convert to cargo trailer
- Hub-engaged parking brake keeps the trailer in place when loading and unloading passengers or cargo
- All kit compatibility for stroller, jogger & skiing conversions
- Capacity: 100lbs
Osprey’s Syncro 15 is designed for long bike rides far from the maddening crowd. Even at speed in rough terrain, the pack carries well thanks to Osprey’s AirSpeed suspension system. The mesh backpanel is supported by a LightWire frame for a cool, comfortable fit. The BioStretch shoulder harness works in conjunction with the built-in hipbelt wings to stabilize the load. Upper side compression straps add more stability when need be.
Front panel access to the main compartment gives you a complete view of all your gear and eliminates digging in the bottom of your pack. A small front organizer pocket and dual stretch mesh side pockets give you plenty of storage options. There’s also a zippered scratch-free pocket to safely house your eyewear and a tool pocket for trailside repairs.
An internal reservoir sleeve holds a 2.5 liter Hydraulics reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention. This translates to easy refills and constant sipping.
Additional details include the LidLock carry system to hold your helmet when it’s not on your noggin, a blinker light attachment for nighttime visibility, and an integrated rain cover just in case the weatherman is wrong.
- Mesh backpanel supported by lightWire frame with side vents maintains comfortable fit and keeps your back cool
Biostretch Ventilated Harness
- EVA foam is perforated with large holes for enhanced breathability and comfortable stretch
- Padded, spacer mesh hipwings with straight ErgoPull
- Hydration - Internal reservoir sleeve includes a 2.5L Hydraulics LT reservoir
- J-Zip Front Tool Organizer - The J-zip gives access to a front panel organizational compartment which features mesh pockets for tubes and tools, a pump holder, key clip and space for additional items
- Side Compression - Upper dual side compression straps with a quick release buckle aid in compressing and stabilizing loads for optimal carry
- Integrated Raincover - The integrated, removable high visibility raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Slash Pocket - A zippered top slash pocket lined with scratch free, heat embossed fabric proves ideal storage for optics and electronic devices
Burley's Stroller Kit easily converts Burley's child and pet trailers into strollers, making it possible to walk and jog with them. It includes a stroller wheel that folds up for convenience as well as a parking brake and wrist tether for security.
• Stroller wheel stays attached and folds up out of the way when cycling
• Tool-free adjustment makes switching from bike to stroll mode simple
• Adjustable tracking makes for consistent, easy rolling
• Burley's easy-glide tow bar retracts closer to the trailer for easy maneuverability
• Stroller wheel pushes easily
2007-Current Honey Bee
2008-Current Tail Wagon
Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
Between its large screen and easy wireless setup, CatEye's Padrone is great for those who want a simple, squint-free cycling computer. It's packed with essential features like speed, distance, and time, plus the auto start/stop means you'll always have an accurate ride time and distance for tracking your progress. Analog speed sensor included.
- Current, Max, and Average Speed
- Trip Distance
- Elapsed Time
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Burley's Upper Market Bag perfectly complements your Burley Travoy trailer (sold separately). It attaches quickly and easily to the top position of the Travoy. With enough space to haul groceries and essentials, this Market Bag makes every errand a breeze. Internal organizer pockets let you store your wallet, phone, and coupons, while reflective trim enhances your visibility.
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too.
- ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand
- Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady
- Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included)
- Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Weight: 57g (2oz)
See and Be Seen, Day or Night
- Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away
- Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
- Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
- Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately)
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode
Ride smarter and more aware with Varia RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted neatly on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind.
- Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g)
- Modes: solid, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash
- ANT+: Yes
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
In The Box: Non-Bundle
- Varia RTL510
- Mounting Kit
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage.
-45mm of adjustability
-28 oz water bottles max
-Constructed of AL-6061
If you like to ride useful bikes, racks make a lot of sense. Surly's 24-Pack Rack ups the useable cargo space on your bike, providing more real estate for more stuff: more beer, more food, more random bits from the hardware store, more whatever. It’s manufactured from cromoly tubing and uses stainless steel hardware. And it offers height adjustability, so you can keep your cargo close to the ground and stable. It has plenty of braze-ons, too, so you can customize how you secure your cargo…or just light your bike up like the space station. The 24-Pack Rack attaches to most forks that feature mid-blade and crown eyelets. It gives you a stable, rigid assembly upon which you might place your burden. No one likes a sweaty back and a sore bottom, so take your stuff out of that messenger bag and put it on the front of your bike. The 24-Pack Rack is rated to carry 30lbs (13.6kg) and comes in black or silver.
Keep your little one warm so your routine doesn't change when the weather does.
• Super soft interior is plush next to your child’s skin.
• Compatible with most 5-pt harness systems and systems that include a lap belt.
• Velcro backing for a perfect fit with all Burley trailers and strollers.
• Recommended for children ages newborn to 2-years old.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is an awesome portable stand that's as useful while traveling as it is at home. This versatile stand features Park's shop-quality Micro-Adjust Clamp that handles round and aero seatposts and frames from 7/8-inch to 3-inches in diameter and clamps securely with its quick-release cam and handle that fine-tunes the tension. The clamp also has protective rubber jaws and built-in slots for cables. Plus its jaws are only 2.7 inches tall so they easily fit in narrow areas, like on seatposts that aren't raised much. The Deluxe Stand also boasts a stable base and the top telescopes for putting the bicycle right where you need it to get your work done efficiently. Plus, you can also rotate bicycles 360 degrees and the stand folds for easy carrying and storage.
Park Tool's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is a heavy-duty folding stand with your choice of shop quality clamps. Perfect for heavier duty home use or portable shop use, the PCS-4 features a rock-solid, four-point leg system that folds together for storage, steel powder-coated tubing, and a composite horizontal tube.
• PCS-4-1 uses the 100-5C Adjustable Linkage Clamp.
• Clamp rotates 360º and is adjustable in height up to 67” (170cm)
• Adjusts quickly from 55" to 72"
• Approximate weight 26 lbs (11.8 kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-4 is 45 kg (100 lb.). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
With versatility like a pickup truck, but none of the gas, Burley's Flatbed trailer will change the way you approach errands. This 14-pound cargo trailer is made from light aluminum and can hold a full 100 pounds of whatever you need to haul around. The tough PCV Skin material stands up to 2x4s and furniture without adding weight. The foldable design and quick-release wheels make it easy to store when not in use, and it uses the same hitch as Burley's child trailers, making it simple to swap from trailer to trailer.
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP makes indoor training a "snap!" It's a convenient, easy to set-up wheel-on smart trainer with the realistic ride experience Wahoo smart trainers are known for. The SNAP's legendary flywheel features technology that creates the same resistance experienced when riding outdoors. Plus, no other indoor bike trainer has more software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. The KICKR SNAP includes LED lights for connection status, third party power meter support, and the power measurement is now accurate up to +/-3%.
- Designed for consistent power measurement of up to 1500W and accuracy of +/- 3% so that you can monitor and adjust your intensity.
- Visual confirmation that KICKR SNAP is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth Smart and/or ANT+
- Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator was designed in conjunction with the KICKR smart trainers to deliver an unmatched indoor training experience when combined.
- KICKR HEADWIND was designed to deliver innovative climate control to your indoor training experience.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- SNAP's wheel-on design makes it easy to turn your road, mountain, or TT bike into a powerful indoor smart trainer.
- Made from high strength carbon steel and featuring a wide stance, SNAP is designed to keep its feet firmly planted on the floor and your bike securely locked in so you can train with confidence.
- When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software
- The SNAP flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
- Get vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride.
- Low operating sound, so no shouting required!
- Works with popular training apps such as Zwift, The Sufferfest, Fulgaz and TrainerRoad.
- Compatible with a third party power meter.
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
Burley's Hitch Alt Adapters enable use of the standard Burley hitch on bicycles that have rear dropouts that don't allow normal installation of the hitch (the dropouts are the parts of the frame where the rear wheel is attached). This type of adapter is installed in place of the non-drive (left) side axle nut and once it's in place, the Burley hitch is installed to the adapter.
A set of no-nonsense panniers for the everyday commuter. Every Seymour bag is created using Oceanweave – Axiom’s new lightweight and durable fabric made from reclaimed fishnet – to help reduce the amount of harmful plastics in our oceans.
- Volume 35 L / 2139 cu in (pair)
- Weight 1240g / 2.73 lbs (pair)
- OCEANWEAVE 600D recycled fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating
- Red interior liner on back-plate protects contents from scratches and improves internal visibility
- Daisy-chain webbing for additional tie-down options
- Rixen & Kaul VARIO 1 hooks are adjustable from 6mm-16mm
- The Rixen and Kaul lower SLIDE-LOCK rail and FLIP-LOCK hold panniers firmly in place
- Drawstring closure helps to manage load
- Mesh side pocket with elastic closure
- Zippered rear pocket
- Mesh front pocket with elastic closure
- Daisy-chain webbing loops provide additional tie-down points
- 3M triangle rear logo
- Ultra-stiff polyurethane backing plate
- LED light clip
- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28
- Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set
- Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays
- Front profile 680mm
- Rear profile 1185mm
- ASR security release system for the front wheel
Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit is a 14mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, boron manganese steel giving it extreme strength. The chain is covered with a durable nylon covering that protects your bike against scratches. This 3.25-foot chain secures with Kryptonite's New York Disc Lock that boasts a 15mm steel shackle for serious security. Plus, three keys are included, with one that has a high intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $3,750, too.
Don't overstuff your jersey pockets. Simplify your load by putting your essentials in the Topeak Aero Wedge Pack. It straps neatly beneath your seat and is constructed of durable 1200-denier, Teflon-coated polyester with reflective strips and a taillight mount for nighttime safety.