Burley's 2-Wheel Stroller Kit easily converts Burley's child and pet trailers into strollers, making it possible to walk and jog with them. The kit includes two smooth-rolling stroller wheels that are a snap to install and remove, as well as a handy storage bag.
Enjoy your Strider year round with the Strider Snow Ski Set! It easily attaches and transforms your Strider (sold separately) into the perfect winter toy, whether you're in the back yard or on the slopes.
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
With Burley's Kazoo, you can turn your bicycle into a parent/child tandem and share the fun of riding with your child! Attach the included Burley Moose Rack to your bike and the Kazoo quickly and easily installs to it via a secure, ball-bearing hitch system that always pulls smooth and straight because it remains perpendicular to the ground. And, for easy pedaling and complete comfort, the Piccolo boasts a light aluminum frame, a front splash guard, a 20-inch aluminum wheel and an adjustable handlebar, seatpost, and seat.
Osprey’s Syncro 15 is designed for long bike rides far from the maddening crowd. Even at speed in rough terrain, the pack carries well thanks to Osprey’s AirSpeed suspension system. The mesh backpanel is supported by a LightWire frame for a cool, comfortable fit. The BioStretch shoulder harness works in conjunction with the built-in hipbelt wings to stabilize the load. Upper side compression straps add more stability when need be.
Front panel access to the main compartment gives you a complete view of all your gear and eliminates digging in the bottom of your pack. A small front organizer pocket and dual stretch mesh side pockets give you plenty of storage options. There’s also a zippered scratch-free pocket to safely house your eyewear and a tool pocket for trailside repairs.
An internal reservoir sleeve holds a 2.5 liter Hydraulics reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention. This translates to easy refills and constant sipping.
Additional details include the LidLock carry system to hold your helmet when it’s not on your noggin, a blinker light attachment for nighttime visibility, and an integrated rain cover just in case the weatherman is wrong.
- Mesh backpanel supported by lightWire frame with side vents maintains comfortable fit and keeps your back cool
Biostretch Ventilated Harness
- EVA foam is perforated with large holes for enhanced breathability and comfortable stretch
- Padded, spacer mesh hipwings with straight ErgoPull
- Hydration - Internal reservoir sleeve includes a 2.5L Hydraulics LT reservoir
- J-Zip Front Tool Organizer - The J-zip gives access to a front panel organizational compartment which features mesh pockets for tubes and tools, a pump holder, key clip and space for additional items
- Side Compression - Upper dual side compression straps with a quick release buckle aid in compressing and stabilizing loads for optimal carry
- Integrated Raincover - The integrated, removable high visibility raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Slash Pocket - A zippered top slash pocket lined with scratch free, heat embossed fabric proves ideal storage for optics and electronic devices
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
Burley's Stroller Kit easily converts Burley's child and pet trailers into strollers, making it possible to walk and jog with them. It includes a stroller wheel that folds up for convenience as well as a parking brake and wrist tether for security.
• Stroller wheel stays attached and folds up out of the way when cycling
• Tool-free adjustment makes switching from bike to stroll mode simple
• Adjustable tracking makes for consistent, easy rolling
• Burley's easy-glide tow bar retracts closer to the trailer for easy maneuverability
• Stroller wheel pushes easily
2007-Current Honey Bee
2008-Current Tail Wagon
Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
Between its large screen and easy wireless setup, CatEye's Padrone is great for those who want a simple, squint-free cycling computer. It's packed with essential features like speed, distance, and time, plus the auto start/stop means you'll always have an accurate ride time and distance for tracking your progress. Analog speed sensor included.
- Current, Max, and Average Speed
- Trip Distance
- Elapsed Time
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too.
- ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand
- Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady
- Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included)
- Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Weight: 57g (2oz)
Elastic net with adjustable hooks designed to fit Burley frame tubes. Quickly secures loose cargo and frequently accessed items. Especially useful with Burley Coho XC and Flatbed bike trailers.
- Hooks fit Burley frame tubes
- Hooks can attach to net at various points allowing flexibility in attachment
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is an awesome portable stand that's as useful while traveling as it is at home. This versatile stand features Park's shop-quality Micro-Adjust Clamp that handles round and aero seatposts and frames from 7/8-inch to 3-inches in diameter and clamps securely with its quick-release cam and handle that fine-tunes the tension. The clamp also has protective rubber jaws and built-in slots for cables. Plus its jaws are only 2.7 inches tall so they easily fit in narrow areas, like on seatposts that aren't raised much. The Deluxe Stand also boasts a stable base and the top telescopes for putting the bicycle right where you need it to get your work done efficiently. Plus, you can also rotate bicycles 360 degrees and the stand folds for easy carrying and storage.
Keep your little one warm so your routine doesn't change when the weather does.
• Super soft interior is plush next to your child’s skin.
• Compatible with most 5-pt harness systems and systems that include a lap belt.
• Velcro backing for a perfect fit with all Burley trailers and strollers.
• Recommended for children ages newborn to 2-years old.
Park Tool's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is a heavy-duty folding stand with your choice of shop quality clamps. Perfect for heavier duty home use or portable shop use, the PCS-4 features a rock-solid, four-point leg system that folds together for storage, steel powder-coated tubing, and a composite horizontal tube.
• PCS-4-1 uses the 100-5C Adjustable Linkage Clamp.
• Clamp rotates 360º and is adjustable in height up to 67” (170cm)
• Adjusts quickly from 55" to 72"
• Approximate weight 26 lbs (11.8 kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-4 is 45 kg (100 lb.). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
Burley's Hitch Alt Adapters enable use of the standard Burley hitch on bicycles that have rear dropouts that don't allow normal installation of the hitch (the dropouts are the parts of the frame where the rear wheel is attached). This type of adapter is installed in place of the non-drive (left) side axle nut and once it's in place, the Burley hitch is installed to the adapter.
If you’re trying to prevent injuries, or if you're currently nursing an injury and want to get back on the bike as quickly as possible, Tissue Rejuvenator is for you. It contains glucosamine and chondroitin, which play major roles in the health and maintenance of joints. Tissue Rejuvenator also provides the "raw materials" your body needs to promote rapid tissue repair, while also helping to reduce inflammation and soreness.
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28
- Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set
- Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays
- Front profile 680mm
- Rear profile 1185mm
- ASR security release system for the front wheel
Planet Bike's Protegé 5.0 is a great, no-nonsense computer. You want to know how fast you’re going, or how far you've ridden, or the time? It’s right there in big, bold numbers. In fact, this clever computer displays 4 readings at once so you have the data you need at a glance. The 5.0 mounts easily on your handlebars.
Don't overstuff your jersey pockets. Simplify your load by putting your essentials in the Topeak Aero Wedge Pack. It straps neatly beneath your seat and is constructed of durable 1200-denier, Teflon-coated polyester with reflective strips and a taillight mount for nighttime safety.
A set of no-nonsense panniers for the everyday commuter. Every Seymour bag is created using Oceanweave – Axiom’s new lightweight and durable fabric made from reclaimed fishnet – to help reduce the amount of harmful plastics in our oceans.
- Volume 35 L / 2139 cu in (pair)
- Weight 1240g / 2.73 lbs (pair)
- OCEANWEAVE 600D recycled fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating
- Red interior liner on back-plate protects contents from scratches and improves internal visibility
- Daisy-chain webbing for additional tie-down options
- Rixen & Kaul VARIO 1 hooks are adjustable from 6mm-16mm
- The Rixen and Kaul lower SLIDE-LOCK rail and FLIP-LOCK hold panniers firmly in place
- Drawstring closure helps to manage load
- Mesh side pocket with elastic closure
- Zippered rear pocket
- Mesh front pocket with elastic closure
- Daisy-chain webbing loops provide additional tie-down points
- 3M triangle rear logo
- Ultra-stiff polyurethane backing plate
- LED light clip
The Deluxe Wall-Mount Repair Stand easily mounts to any post or wall stud. This shop-quality stand places the bike approximately 14.5 inches from the wall, so you'll have plenty of work space. The awesome clamp is Park's Professional Micro-Adjust model, which features replaceable rubber jaws; fits seatposts and frame tubes from 7/8 to 3-inch diameter; includes recesses for cable housing and rotates 360 degrees for optimum bike positioning. This great stand lets you work on your bikes just like a pro and is built to last.
A Burley Ballz Thru Axle is required for any bike with a 12mm rear thru axle to use the Coho XC (stock thru axles are not able to accommodate any sort of axle mounted hitch system). The Burley Ballz Thru Axle is not compatible with all carbon fiber bike frames (consult manual).
- Official Burley Ballz adapter for bikes with 12mm rear thru axles
- Includes both the thru axle and Ballz hitch mounts
- Quick and easy installation
- Specially designed for use with the Coho XC
Surly mountain frame bags are designed specifically to fit in the main triangle of your Surly frame. Their mountain bags are now using a ladder strap system, which allows greater flexibility in how you attach the bag to your frame. The ladder straps let you customize the fit and placement of the mounting straps so if you have some weird contraption clamped to your frame tubes like a chain keeper, cable pulley or some trinket grandma gave you, you know it won't interfere with the mounting straps on the frame bag.
Handmade by Revelate Designs in the U.S., these things are made of Dimension Polyant VX 42, a synthetic sailcloth. This stuff is durable, rip resistant, and tightly woven and laminated to make it highly water resistant (but not fully waterproof… Revelate advises using drybags inside if you risk riding in extended downpours or underwater).
Compartment access is controlled by quality YKK brand water resistant zippers. The large main compartment has a flexible divider inside, and there's a hidden pocket too. There's also a compartment suitable for smaller items you''ll access relatively often, like your map, phone, hard boiled eggs, uncontained pudding, marbles for playing marbles, your dugout, that ring you found that makes you disappear when you put it on, or whathaveyou.
Frame bags such as this are becoming more and more popular. They're light, reasonably voluminous, stable because they center weight low between your wheels and body, and they go places where racks and panniers are often troublesome, like singletrack.
Surly offers them in ten sizes for many of their off-road frames. Buy the bag that matches the size of your frame based on the handy sizing chart.
Note: due to the rough texture of the mounting straps, prolonged use may lead to scratched or worn paint. Those worried about keeping their frame looking pristine should immediately look for some other type of bag, or figure a way to protect their paint, such as duct tape. Or tatting a top tube doily. For example.