- Bar end plugs are vital for any bike.
- The new Wolf Tooth Alloy Bar End Plugs feature a machined 6061-T6 aluminum end cap, a bolt, and an expandable plastic nut to comprise a lightweight, secure bar end plug option.
- Available in eight colors that match existing anodized Wolf Tooth headsets, seatpost clamps, chainring bolts, and more
- It is compatible with drop bars and MTB bars.
With an ergonomic shape, a universal lock-on compatibility, and a cozy yet durable rubber finish, the Cane Creek Ergo Control Bar Ends offer a great solution for adventure cyclists, e-bike riders, commuters, and mountain bikers who desire more comfort, more control, and more options.
- Ergonomic shape and generous rubber grip
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
Profile's Boxers give you versatile hand positions for improved climbing and comfort. Made from lightweight 6061-T6 forged aluminum, the Boxers have outstanding strength and durability. The offset clamps provide secure clamping power and leave plenty of room on your bars.