- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction
- Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter
- Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance
- 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off road riding, where its unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop.
- Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction
- Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar end shifters
- 114mm drop, 56mm reach, 25° flare angle, 38° drop angle
- Available in 42, 44, and 46cm widths
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars
- The Woodchipper’s non-conventional shape requires a unique setup for optimal comfort. The brake/shifter position should be canted downward slightly, resulting in a 20–25° downward angle of the drops.
- Weight: 329g (44cm)
Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs.
- 220g (42cm)
- Drop: 116mm
- Reach: 68mm
- Flare: 24°
- Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain!
- Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops
- Double butted 6061 alloy
- Drop/Reach: 120/73mm
- 12 degree drop flare
- 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare
- BB Black finish
- 292g (42cm)
Whatever your adventure, Salsa's Salt Flat Handlebars are lightweight, comfortable, and durable. Whether you are racing, riding laps at your local track, or exploring new trail for the first time, grab hold and let’r rip!
- Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, zero rise
- 800mm and 750mm width options
- Graduated ends for easy trimming
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 100mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars
- Weight: 189g
- Note: Salt Flat bars are not compatible with bar ends
For those seeking a different take on a traditional mountain bike handlebar, the Salsa Bend Bar is available with either a 17 or 23-deg sweep, offering a more natural hand position without affecting reach or requiring the need to change your stem length. The Bend Bar swoops forward, then sweeps back to create an angled perch that’s easy to hang on to. They’re tough, strong, and durable, and great for long days bikepacking, touring, or shredding singletrack.
- Constructed using double-butted, AL-7050-T76 aluminum
- Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length
- 5-deg upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference
- Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down
- Graduated ends for easy trimming
- Bead-blast black finish
After his standout part in their video,“Foundation,” WeThePeople rewarded German tech machine Felix Prangenberg with his own signature collection. At the helm, the Pathfinder 4-piece handlebar features an oval crosstube for improved strength and dent resistance, and is available in two rise options and both 22.2mm standard and 25.4mm oversize tubing sizes. The Pathfinder is one of WTP's most advanced products yet and goes hand-in-hand with Felix’s highly progressive style of riding.
FSA's SL-K handlebar is the ultimate mix of lightweight and strong, for a handlebar that is designed for all types of riding. Its CSI (Carbon Structural Integration) construction marries the best of both carbon and aluminum construction. The carbon helps keep the vibration to a minimum, while the aluminum core maintains its strength. The SL-K handlebar maintains XC weight with Enduro strength. With both medium 18mm rise or flat options and a solid 740mm width, this bar will help with a perfect fit, great control, and utmost performance for even the most demanding rider in mind.
- Weight: 235g
- Width: 740mm
- Material: Carbon
- Upsweep: 4°
- Backsweep: 9°
Wide, smart and strong, Thomson's Aluminum Handlebars love ripping trails as much as you. With a low rise and proper sweep, you get plenty of stability and control on even the sketchiest terrain. They're made of tough 7050 aluminum and hydraulically press formed for consistent thickness and tolerance, especially in tapered sections of the bar, which means you get exceptional quality and strength. With a 90mm middle section on the downhill bars, using a wide-set, direct-mount stem is no problem. On top of all that, these lightweight bars have the beautiful, subtle, all-black Thomson look.
The Salsa Cowchipper provides comfort, control, and efficiency for long days in the saddle, whether road touring, crushing mixed surfaces, or conquering the Great Divide. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, its radical 24° flare in the drops boosts leverage, stability, and comfort dramatically.
- 116mm drop, 68mm reach, 24° flare angle, 12° drop angle
- Available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 140mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars
- Weight: 229g (44cm)
Zipp’s Service Course SL-70 bars let you dial in the perfect fit. A short reach to the brake hoods and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
The WING/10a offers great fit versatility - allowing the rider to fine-tune the grip height for their riding style and comfort preferences. The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. For optimal aero performance, the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests.
The Wing/10a employs a truncated airfoil (Kamm Tail) to stay within UCI regulations while offering the performance of a much deeper section. This, along with tidying up the underside of the wing where the cables used to exit has led to a small improvement in performance. For optimal aero performance the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests.
- The WING/10a is available in the following widths: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. The grip length can also be trimmed by up to 30mm.
- The WING/10a offers the greatest fit versatility of any alloy basebar we’ve previously made, allowing the rider to fine tune for their riding style and comfort preferences.
- An additional reason for the truncated design of the wing was to improve hand comfort when sitting up on the bar tops
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing.
- Made from 6061 Aluminum
- Single-groove cable routing
- Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0
- Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0
- Bar Drop (mm): 128
- Bar Reach (mm): 80
- Bar Top Style: Round
- Clip-on Compatible: No
- Drop Bend Style: Compact
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 340g (40cm)
- Width Measurement: Center
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars.
They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm.
The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes.
These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both):
- 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size.
- 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
FSA's Energy Road is a traditional drop bar made from high-strength 7050-aluminium tubing. The finish is shot-peened and sandblasted on the taped areas for grip. There’s even an ergonomic flattened section on the tops, either side of the generous central bulge that gives plenty of room to mount accessories.
- Quad-butted, tapered and shot-peened AL7050/T10
- 120mm wide round center section for mounting accessories
- 4-degree outward bend
- Bar Drop: 150mm
- Bar Reach: 80mm
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium
- 35 optimized triple butted design
- Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width
- Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm
- Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it?
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform
- Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem
- Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm
- 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Everyone's biometrics are different; no two cyclists should conform to the same TT set up. Comfort (we're talking about power-production) combined with aerodynamics, yields speed. You need the combined forces of both, and to do so you need to find your optimal position, which is why 3T designed their Vola LTD cockpit to be highly adjustable, not to mention light, stiff, and aero.
- Narrow, aero-optimized base bars are built with 3T's HM carbon, cutting weight by huge margins
- The super-low aero position favored by time trial specialists is possible with extension clamps mounted on the underside of the base bar
- Arm pad stack height above the stem center line ranges from 30mm in the low position, to 97mm using all the included spacers in the top-mounted position
- Width between the arm pads ranges 220—340mm, measured at pad outer edge
- Arm pad reach can be set 20—70 mm ahead of the basebar center, measured at pad front edge
- The arm pads rotate in their clamps
-A reinforcing bridge is included for rigid, shake-free set-up, that can also double as a convenient computer clamp
- Carbon aero extensions
- Carbon base bars
- Carbon 3T Comfort Cradles with neoprene pads
- Weight: 750 grams in the "low position"
- UCI legal
Zipp’s Service Course SL-80 bars keep the drops close and within reach, and because they’re angled outwards by 4 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Zipp left the transition from the tops to the brake hoods flat so you can ride comfortably, even in a more upright position. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano R1 Chameleon handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
These are 31.8mm flat top road drop bars with very shallow reach.
- Double-butted and tapered 6061-T6 aluminum bars
- 120mm wide center section with 31.8mm diameter
- Flat top bar with cable grooves
- Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 31.8
- Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8
- Bar Drop (mm): 125
- Bar Reach (mm): 70
- Bar Top Style: Flat
- Clip-on Compatible: Yes
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Drop Bend Style: Compact
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 266g
- Width: 38cm
- Width Measurement: Center
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops
- Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward
- 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves
- 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center
- 140mm drop
- 96mm reach
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more.
- Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy
- Material: MGR Super Six Alloy
- Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm)
- Diameter: 31.8mm
- Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm
- Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm)
- Geometry: 4° up x 8° back
- Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
The Radio Bikes team wanted a tough do-it-all bar with a classic look, so the Nemesis bar uses dual radius design for smoother bends, as well as more resistance to bending. Paired up with fully heat-treated and multiple butted 4130 Chromoly tubing, the Nemesis bar features classic geometry and is available in both 9.25" and 9" rises to keep everyone happy.
A new breed of champion is born. The WCS Carbon Solostreem features a classic bend, UCI-compliant aero top section with short/shallow classic drop, integrated mount ready for K-Edge or similar devices, and underside grooved cable routing for a sleek appearance. It enjoys a matte UD carbon finish and its curved stem clamp greatly reduces steerer stress.
- Material: Carbon monocoque with forged alloy steerer clamp
- Stem Angle: 84 -degree
- Drop/Reach: 126/75mm(Measured center-to-center where the levers mount)
- Sweep/Flare: 4.7/1-degree
- Features mounting holes for computer/accessory mount
- Matte UD carbon finish
- Weight: 350g (42cm x 100mm)
A race-proven handlebar, the M9 bar is ENVE's dedicated downhill option. Designed around a 31.8mm clamp diameter and a downhill-focused flex profile, this bar’s celebrated ride feel defined the potential of a DH carbon fiber bar and realigned performance expectations. The M9 bar features 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep.
- Material: Carbon
- Weight: 245g (30mm rise); 265g (50mm rise)
- Bar Width (Max): 810mm
- Bar Width (Min): 780mm
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Backsweep: 8 Degrees
- Upsweep: 4 Degrees
- Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm
- Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop
• Center section is aero bar compatible
• Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends
• The preferred bend style of countless pro riders
• 301g (40cm)
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.