Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage’s clean lines and clean laser logo really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Poly—its LockTight Wings design grip your bottle securely while still keeping it easily accessible.
- 100% Polycarbonate
- LockTight Wings design
- Laser-etched logo
- Road and MTB approved
- High-end and durable
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
A stylish reinterpretation of the classic ‘tool bidon’ as used by many pros when training, the Elite Byasi is a spacious and easy to use tool case.
- Keeps your tools, tubes, keys and phone safe and dry whilst out on a ride.
- Innovative divider allows you to keep your personal effects separate from your tools and spares
- Standard diameter (74mm)
Flip, bite, and sip even more with the redesigned Eddy + bottle! Our improved bite valve design delivers 25% more flow. The universal cap is leak-proof when closed and spill-proof when open, features an easy carry handle, and is compatible with Chute Mag and Hot Cap vessels. Lightweight, durable, and dishwasher safe. BPA, BPS, and BPF free.
- 25% More Flow: Flip open the bite valve and sip
- Leak Proof: Leak-proof when closed, spill-proof when open
- Easy to Carry: Two finger carry loop handle
- Easy to Clean: Cap and Bottle are dishwasher safe
- Universal Cap: Compatible with Chute Mag and Hot Cap vessels
- Drink Clean: BPA, BPS, and BPF free
The Tech Fuel Handheld combines tech storage and hydration to provide a hydration option that keeps your mobile device secure. This lightweight handheld features a top-dishwasher-shelf safe, BPA-free bottle with an ergonomic comfort grip design. Its one-of-a-kind secure holder fits standard devices for on-the-run phone access. The adjustable strap provides a secure fit and includes two gel pack loops for on-the-run nutrition.
Dimensions: 7.09cm x 3.54cm x 2.36cm
High-performance cage at a low price point! Large area bottom hook supports large bottles with Side cutouts to enable fast bottle withdraw and entry.
High-performance cage at a low price point!
- Large area bottom hook supports large bottles
- Extra sturdy high resistance techno polymer design
- Made in Italy with the finest Italian quality
- Pair with the hyper-reflective Cool Shot insulated bottle (sold separately)
- Approx 4lbs grip force
- Triathlon (Aerobar and Frame)
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
The FC System was designed with one thing in mind: to bring together the most compelling details into one all-inclusive hydration system.
- Streamlined Storage: New Profile Design FC Hydration Systems were designed with one thing in mind to create a clean front-end solution that thoughtfully integrates hydration, nutrition and electronic needs. Integrated storage streamlines nutrition needs into rear airfoil compartment.
- Forward Computer Mount: Computer mount positions perfectly at the front of the system for optimal viewing.
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- No-Splash Refill Port: Brand new patent-pending refill port shields splash back.
- Dual Straw Positioning: Strategically flexible to fit your preferences. A simple turn of the dial positions straw on the right or left side of the bottle.
- Convertible Straw: Swap straw with gap cap to place straw in the front or rear of bottle.
- Construction: BPA-Free, Foodsafe HDPE Bottle
- Capacity: 25oz (739ml)
- Width: 65mm-140mm (center to center)
- Weight: 250z (397g)
Designed for any standard water bottle.
- Design: Perfect for touring, commuting or leisurely rides
- Quickly mounts to almost any bike
- Durable molded thermoplastic cage
- Weight: 0.5 lb / 24g
The Water Bottle Mount & Cage positions your water bottle conveniently between your arms, keeping your hydration at your fingertips while you ride.
- 54mm of fore/aft positioning via multiple mounting holes
- 69g (incl. cage)
Topeak's Modula II is a sleek bottle cage capable of handling bicycle water bottles and small mineral water or sports drink bottles. So go ahead and buy that sports drink! Now it will fit in your bottle cage.
The MSW PC-150 composite water bottle cages are a great value, providing easy use and are less likely to scratch the finish on most water bottles.
- Composite construction
- Does not include mounting bolts
- Embossed MSW logo
The Vise Kage is a rear mounted firm-hold bottle retaining system to smooth airflow in the aero position. Recommended for Profile Design rear-mount systems.
- Nylon Glass Fiber non-marking construction
- Weight: 27g
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in—but doesn’t let water out.
- Capacity: 26oz (768 mL)
- Construction (Versa Mounting Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber
- Construction (Cage): Carbon Torpedo Cage
- Construction (Computer Mount): Nylon Composite
- Construction (Bottle): Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food-safe certified bottle
- Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip
- Adjustment Width: 75-150mm
- Weight: 8.4oz (240g)
Keep your water cold 4x longer! We re-engineered our legendary Podium Ice to be the ultimate insulated cycling bottle, even when temps rise into triple-digits. With unmatched aerogel insulation technology, high flow rate, and easy cleanability, the Podium Ice stands second to none. And like our entire Podium collection, it's 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and features improved cage fit and the squeezability that CamelBak is known for.
- Aerogel Insulation: Keeps water cold 4x longer than other bottles
- Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
- Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort
- High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills
- 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean
- Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning
- Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport
- Trutaste Polypropylene with Hydroguard: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
The Dave-O cage is perhaps iconic, as before 2001 bottle cages didn't look or work like this. A classic shape with superior performance. Dave-O's are still the benchmark of quality in carbon bottle cages.
- Weight: 30 grams
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame.
- Weight: 48g
The shape of the white VGD Cage was inspired by the legendary brandy toting St. Bernard rescue dogs of the Swiss Alps. The black VGD was designed to represent another type of rescue dog: the everyday Black Lab mix who's waiting to steal your heart and be adopted at the local shelter.
- PDW donates 10% of profits from the Very Good Dog (VGD) Cage to animal advocacy organizations that help very good dogs in need.
The companion water bottle to our Fly High Collection, this insulated bottle promises cool, portable refreshment and elevated style. Made in the USA using Purist technology, the interior is protected from bad taste, mold, and staining. Nothing sticks to the material, so your bottle remains clean and your beverage always tastes the way it should.
- Rinse bottle with warm water and a mild detergent, or alternatively, the bottle is dishwasher-safe on the top rack
- Made of food-safe LDPE # 4 plastic
- BPA-free and won't leach into liquid
The Sport is basically a modified Dave-O shape, made of nylon-reinforced plastic. Sports are as tough as nails and hold bottles well in all conditions and any application. They have two sets of mounting holes to allow the best fit possible. We consider this cage as good as anything we make, it's just made out of different stuff.
- Weight: 47 grams