Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
Keep your water cold 4x longer! We re-engineered our legendary Podium Ice to be the ultimate insulated cycling bottle, even when temps rise into triple-digits. With unmatched aerogel insulation technology, high flow rate, and easy cleanability, the Podium Ice stands second to none. And like our entire Podium collection, it's 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and features improved cage fit and the squeezability that CamelBak is known for.
- Aerogel Insulation: Keeps water cold 4x longer than other bottles
- Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
- Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort
- High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills
- 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean
- Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning
- Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport
- Trutaste Polypropylene with Hydroguard: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
The Universal Aerodrink Bracket fastens quickly and easily to your aerobar extensions using secure Velcro straps. It's compatible with Profile Design's Aerodrink, Insulated Aerodrink, and Aquacell systems (all sold separately).
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Ano’s clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Ano with its LockTight wing design, that holds bottles securely while keeping them accessible.
- 100% anodized aluminum
- LockTight Wings
- Laser etched design
- Road and MTB approved
- High-end and durable
The Salsa KEG (Key Emergency Gear) bottle is a storage solution for tubes, tools, small items or sharp-edged objects that you may not want to keep in a frame bag. Don’t let a flat or mechanical ruin your party. Mount the KEG anywhere you’d put a water bottle.
- Watertight screw top protects your valuables against the elements
- Great for items like tools that you may want or need to access easily
- Small compartment in the lid for tiny items like chain links
- Volume: 16oz bottle with a screw top/lid
The Polar Bottle Sport is transformed with bold new colors!
- Self-sealing Zipstream High Flow Cap
- Dual-wall insulation design keeps water cold twice as long
- 24oz size
- ZipStream cap features self-sealing valve
- Removable CarryLoop and drinking valve for easy cleaning
- Wide mouth for easy cleaning and ice cubes
- Lightweight and easy to squeeze
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
- Phthalate and BPA free.
- Double wall insulated – keeps water cold twice as long
- Made in USA
- Fits standard bike cages and most cup holders
- Backed by a lifetime guarantee and free replacement caps
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon
• Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters
• Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern
• Includes two nylon straps
• Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg)
• Cage Weight: 149g
The Blackburn Clutch Cage proves that side entry bottle cages don't need to be hard to use. This high-end cage is designed to accommodate smaller and/or full suspension frames where standard cages do not fit. Slotted bolt holes allow for finely tuned adjustments, so it's easy to pull your bottle out no matter the shape or size of you favorite steed. The Clutch Cage is available in left or right entry and comes in four colors.
- Designed for off road use
- Left side bottle entry specific design
- 30mm of vertical mounting adjustment
- Made of rugged UD carbon fiber
- 22 grams
- Available in 4 colors
Replacement Spare Bottle for Aero TT System
- BPA free
- High grip sides
- Aero-weenies rejoice with 50% less drag than round bottles
- Ideal 20oz (590ml) capacity for a gel/water mix
- Save up to 64 seconds on Full Race distance
- 20 oz (590mL)
Zipp's Vuka Alumina BTA Mount with QuickView is cleverly designed to sit between the arms for aerodynamic efficiency while riding. The 104-gram, rock-solid aluminum mounting frame includes a QuickView quarter-turn mount for all Garmin Edge series head units, and is compatible with Zipp's Vuka BTA Carbon Water Bottle Cage (each sold separately). Mounting hardware is laser etched with a precision alignment scale, allowing wide-range adjustability so you can focus on the road ahead.
The Tech Fuel Handheld combines tech storage and hydration to provide a hydration option that keeps your mobile device secure. This lightweight handheld features a top-dishwasher-shelf safe, BPA-free bottle with an ergonomic comfort grip design. Its one-of-a-kind secure holder fits standard devices for on-the-run phone access. The adjustable strap provides a secure fit and includes two gel pack loops for on-the-run nutrition.
Dimensions: 7.09cm x 3.54cm x 2.36cm
High-performance cage at a low price point! Large area bottom hook supports large bottles with Side cutouts to enable fast bottle withdraw and entry.
High-performance cage at a low price point!
- Large area bottom hook supports large bottles
- Extra sturdy high resistance techno polymer design
- Made in Italy with the finest Italian quality
- Pair with the hyper-reflective Cool Shot insulated bottle (sold separately)
- Approx 4lbs grip force
- Triathlon (Aerobar and Frame)
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in—but doesn’t let water out.
- Capacity: 26oz (768 mL)
- Construction (Versa Mounting Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber
- Construction (Cage): Carbon Torpedo Cage
- Construction (Computer Mount): Nylon Composite
- Construction (Bottle): Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food-safe certified bottle
- Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip
- Adjustment Width: 75-150mm
- Weight: 8.4oz (240g)
Fabric's revolutionary cageless water bottle completely does away with the need for a bottle cage by mounting directly to your frame. The ultralight-weight 1.5g studs are secure, remove unnecessary parts and improve the clean lines of your bike.
Ultra lightweight bottle & mount system
-The cageless water bottle slots on to lightweight mounts (1.5g each) that are secured to standard water bottle bosses. The bottle is held securely to the mounts, yet removed easily when needed.
Inexpensive all in 1 solution
-Featuring a high quality BPA free bottle and 2 sets of mounts for use on multiple bikes, the Fabric Waterbottle provides a complete solution for the price of a standard bottle.
No more ugly cage
-Rarely does a cage improve the aesthetic of a bike. When the Fabric Waterbottle is removed the clean lines of the bike are restored.
-Comes complete with two direct mounting studs.
The Lucky Cat Cage is made from a single sheet of lightweight 5052 alloy. Cut in the shape of a Maneki-neko (Japanese for "beckoning cat"), this Portland Design Works bottle cage will undoubtedly bring good luck to its owner. Its side loading design makes it a great fit on small bike frames.
The FC System was designed with one thing in mind: to bring together the most compelling details into one all-inclusive hydration system.
- Streamlined Storage: New Profile Design FC Hydration Systems were designed with one thing in mind to create a clean front-end solution that thoughtfully integrates hydration, nutrition and electronic needs. Integrated storage streamlines nutrition needs into rear airfoil compartment.
- Forward Computer Mount: Computer mount positions perfectly at the front of the system for optimal viewing.
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- No-Splash Refill Port: Brand new patent-pending refill port shields splash back.
- Dual Straw Positioning: Strategically flexible to fit your preferences. A simple turn of the dial positions straw on the right or left side of the bottle.
- Convertible Straw: Swap straw with gap cap to place straw in the front or rear of bottle.
- Construction: BPA-Free, Foodsafe HDPE Bottle
- Capacity: 35oz (1035ml)
- Width: 65mm-140mm (center to center)
- Weight: 35oz (470g)
Topeak's Modula II is a sleek bottle cage capable of handling bicycle water bottles and small mineral water or sports drink bottles. So go ahead and buy that sports drink! Now it will fit in your bottle cage.
Profile Design's Razor 2 Bottle System consists of their featherweight Profile carbon Kage and their 20-ounce Razor aero bottle. Adding this aero beauty to a triathlon or time trial bike is one of the best, easiest and most affordable ways to streamline your machine more for additional free speed. It fits nicely on road bikes, and improves the aerodynamics there, too.
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
Topeak's iGlowCage will turn your night ride into a wild adventure! Ingenious integration of a super bright RGB LED into our water bottle cage gives you multiple choices of color to illuminate the included clear bottle for 360 degree visibility.
All-Around rotating bottle cage rotates to allow customization of bottle access.
- Great for small or irregularly shaped frames.
- Adjustable for custom positioning
- Easy bottle access on small or irregularly shaped frames
- Durable, lightweight aluminum
- Easy to slide bottles in and out
- Includes steel mounting bolts
This 18-gram water bottle cage is nearly as light as air. The cold forged, single body aluminum construction grabs hold of your water bottle until you need to wet your whistle. Its handsome and streamlined design will complement any bike.
- Cold forged, single body aluminum construction
- Tapered arms for easy water bottle access
- Bolt-on mounting
- Weight: 18 grams
Fill ’em up with water, top-secret energy drink mixes, or soda pop. Then drink out of them. All of our bottles use BPA-free plastic, 100% FDA food-grade materials, non-solvent base (UV cured) CPSC-approved ink.
Everyone deserves a new, fresh water bottle now and then. These classy bottles work great and look good on any bike.
- Volume: 22-26 fl oz
- Color: Transparent Black, Clear, Purple
- Material: Plastic
- Insulated: No
Profile's Axis Karbon Kage is kutting edge! Tipping the scales at just 33 grams, this is one of the lightest cages available. And, the carbon’s fine grip prevents bottle launch no matter where you mount the Kage. Plus, it adds a sweet look to your prized ride!