Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
If drinking cold water is important to you, the CamelBak Podium Ice Insulated Water Bottle is right up your alley. The Podium Ice bottle is the perfect cold-storage water bottle for biking adventures. This water bottle has been engineered to keep your body properly hydrated while improving your on-road performance. It has been designed with Aerogel Insulation, which keeps water cold four times longer than other bicycle water bottles. Cycling enthusiasts have trusted CamelBak for years to provide them superior bottles for water that are optimized for peak performance. The Podium Ice sports water bottle continues to elevate CamelBak as the best of the best in the cycling world. This premium squeeze water bottle is a must-have item for your bike accessories kit. It has been redesigned to fit securely in a variety of bicycle bottle cages. The water bottles squeeze easily, allowing you to take in more water with less effort. They also include a high-flow, self-sealing cap, which maximizes flow rate while reducing spills and splashes. The Podium Ice bottle is 100% free of BPA, BPS, and BPF. This insulated water bottle also features Trutaste Polypropylene with HydroGuard materials so that you taste your water and nothing else, time after time. All parts are easy to separate, which makes cleaning a breeze. Our Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles, and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. The CamelBak Podium Bike Ice Insulated Squeeze Water Bottle measures 2.9 x 2.9 x 10.4 inches and weighs only 5.4 ounces.
- Insulated CamelBak Water Bottle: The CamelBak Podium Ice Insulated Water Bottle is infused with Aerogel Insulation, which has been added to keep water cold four times longer than other squeeze water bottles.
- High-Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: This CamelBak sports water bottle is engineered with a high-flow, self-sealing cap. This maximizes the flow rate while eliminating spills and splashes.
- Easy to Clean & BPA-Free: The CamelBak Podium Ice is a premium insulated bottle for rapid, reliable, superior hydration. All parts can be separated for easier cleaning, while all plastic materials are 100% free of BPA, BPS, and BPF.
- Optimized Cage Fit: The Podium Ice insulated water bottle for bikes is designed to fit securely in a variety of bottle cages. It's easy to squeeze, which ensures that you get more fluid intake with less effort.
- If We Build It—We'll Bak It: Our Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles, and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage’s clean lines and clean laser logo really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Poly—its LockTight Wings design grip your bottle securely while still keeping it easily accessible.
- 100% Polycarbonate
- LockTight Wings design
- Laser-etched logo
- Road and MTB approved
- High-end and durable
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
A stylish reinterpretation of the classic ‘tool bidon’ as used by many pros when training, the Elite Byasi is a spacious and easy to use tool case.
- Keeps your tools, tubes, keys and phone safe and dry whilst out on a ride.
- Innovative divider allows you to keep your personal effects separate from your tools and spares
- Standard diameter (74mm)
Custom Race Plus is an evolution of the most popular bottle cage in the world. It is permeated by a distinct and unmistakable racing feel. Tested and developed "on the road" with the most important Pro Teams worldwide Custom Race Plus satisfies the expectations of all cyclists, at any level.
- Top-class hold on the bottle
- Self-adjusting retention system
- Used by the best teams in the world
- Weight: 40g
- Diameter: 74mm
- Material: FRP
The MSW Kids Bottle Cage mounts to standard 22.2mm handlebars to put quick and easy hydration within reach of tiny hands.
- Mounts to handlebar with included two-bolt clamp and steel mounting bolts
- Clamp fits standard 22.2mm handlebar diameter
- Easy to slide bottles in and out
- Durable, lightweight aluminum construction
We teamed up with Dr. Chromoly to lift your spirits and hydrate your body with this premium water bottle. Fill it with whatever elixir you like, safe in the knowledge that nothing will stick to the bottle’s interior—not stains, not mold, and definitely not any remnants from your last visit to the Bloody Mary Bar.
Profile Design's Razor 2 Bottle System consists of their featherweight Profile carbon Kage and their 20-ounce Razor aero bottle. Adding this aero beauty to a triathlon or time trial bike is one of the best, easiest and most affordable ways to streamline your machine more for additional free speed. It fits nicely on road bikes, and improves the aerodynamics there, too.
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in—but doesn’t let water out.
- Capacity: 26oz (768 mL)
- Construction (Versa Mounting Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber
- Construction (Cage): Carbon Torpedo Cage
- Construction (Computer Mount): Nylon Composite
- Construction (Bottle): Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food-safe certified bottle
- Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip
- Adjustment Width: 75-150mm
- Weight: 8.4oz (240g)
Mandible is the top Arundel model; its grip is the strongest of all Arundel cages. It's great in extreme situations. Mandible cages have weathered the Grand Tours, the Spring Classics, Worlds, all of it. Durable and elegant.
- Weight: 28 grams
The Looney Bin is the place for those that just can't get along with the rest. Not every bottle is 73mm and not everyone wants to use a "regular" bottle while on their bike. The Looney Bin will hold anything from a convenience store bottle of H2O to a nice bottle of Pinot Noir. This is the perfect cage for a commuter rig or the Mixte for that spring picnic.
Drink and ride responsibly…
- Fits bottles 65-95mm
The Tech Fuel Handheld combines tech storage and hydration to provide a hydration option that keeps your mobile device secure. This lightweight handheld features a top-dishwasher-shelf safe, BPA-free bottle with an ergonomic comfort grip design. Its one-of-a-kind secure holder fits standard devices for on-the-run phone access. The adjustable strap provides a secure fit and includes two gel pack loops for on-the-run nutrition.
Dimensions: 7.09cm x 3.54cm x 2.36cm
High-performance cage at a low price point! Large area bottom hook supports large bottles with Side cutouts to enable fast bottle withdraw and entry.
High-performance cage at a low price point!
- Large area bottom hook supports large bottles
- Extra sturdy high resistance techno polymer design
- Made in Italy with the finest Italian quality
- Pair with the hyper-reflective Cool Shot insulated bottle (sold separately)
- Approx 4lbs grip force
- Triathlon (Aerobar and Frame)
Designed for any standard water bottle.
- Design: Perfect for touring, commuting or leisurely rides
- Quickly mounts to almost any bike
- Durable molded thermoplastic cage
- Weight: 0.5 lb / 24g
Low-cost dual carrier with NEW Italian-made cages. Featuring 60% more grip force with an 8lb bottle grip. Includes 2 saddle mounts & 2 Xenon cages. Does not include bag.
- Dual bottle system tucks neatly behind your saddle for easy access to hydration
- NEW upgraded Italian-made, Xenon cages increase cage grip force by 60% over original model
- Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike
- First-time rear hydration system buyer? Mounts with a single screw for no-fuss install so you can self-install and quickly get on the road
Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers
- Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility
- Adjust bottle height by up to 1" to perfectly position to your comfort level
Worry-free bottle security
- High-gripping Xenon cages tout an 8lbs grip force (approx) – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention
Easy storage upgrades readily available
- Add an XLAB Mini Bag – a compact storage bag that sleekly mounts between the cages!
- Mini Bag easily fits all the essentials for a clincher repair kit – 1 tube, XLAB Air Strike CO2 cartridges, patch kit, XLAB inflator and tire levers
- Includes: 2 Mini Wing Cage mounting brackets and 2 XENON Cages
- Color: Silver mounting brackets with black cages
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum mounting brackets. Nylon composite cages.
- Cage Grip Force: 8lbs (3.6 kg) approx
- Weight: 186g
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
When speed matters, our Breakaway Insulated Bolt bottle delivers a burst of cool hydration quickly. Just grab, squeeze, and drink up without splatter. Engineered to keep liquids cool to the last drop.
As cycling enthusiasts, we know a thing or two about power sprints, brutal hills, and relishing the downhill ride. We also know there's nothing better than taking a big swig of cold water, hours after it's poured. So, we built the Breakaway Insulated bottle for road warriors like us—those who sweat hard, hydrate harder, and demand replenishment. Your liquids will stay cool twice as long, thanks to the Tri-Layer insulation and radiant heat reflective technology. Plus, we've re-engineered it to lighten your ride while still delivering simple hydration. The compact and durable design fits most bike cages and includes a high-flow, self-sealing Surge Cap for spill-proof transport.
- The Breakaway Surge valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter. It's spill-proof when open, and pushes closed for leak-proof transport.
- The original, 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer.
- Our bottles are designed with ultra-light materials and a unique grip groove, so you can hydrate with an easy squeeze.
- Made for cyclists by cyclists, the Breakaway series fits securely in a variety of bottle cages. The updated Polar Bottle shape has a unique grip groove and wall design for effortless hydration.
- The innovative Surge Cap is two pieces—cap and valve—and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe.
- Polar Bottle insulated water bottles are crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Capacity: 0.59 L / 20 fl oz
- Dimensions: 9.0 x 2.75 in.
- Material: LDPE, TPU Valve
- Weight: 127 g / 4.5 oz
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
Everyone deserves a fresh, new water bottle now and then. This classy insulated bottle from Whisky works great and is sure to make any bike a little fancier.
- Insulated for temperature optimization
- Purist technology shields the inside of the bottle from any bad taste, mold, or staining
- Squeezable materials allow for unmatched flexibility and comfort
The Bando combines the security and styling of our top-of-the-line Mandible, with the affordability of our entry-level cages. The Bando Cage allows the user to adjust the level of bottle cage security to match the ease of use desired by selecting one of the two different silicone rubber bands included.
The cage functions normally with no band. The bottle releases with the gentlest of tugs and flows out of the cage. Of course security is at a minimum, so this setting is only recommended for casual riding.
With the Thin Band installed, you can expect the bottle holding security that Arundel is known for. The grip level is just below our top model of cage, the Mandible.
For more extreme riding conditions or applications, use the Thick Band. The cage becomes a fortress, unlikely to give up a bottle without a fight. Certainly among the most secure bottle cages ever made.
- Weight: 51 grams with the thick band installed
The MSW PC-150 composite water bottle cages are a great value, providing easy use and are less likely to scratch the finish on most water bottles.
- Composite construction
- Does not include mounting bolts
- Embossed MSW logo
OtherSideLoader cages solve the problem of cramped space on Compact style road frames, as well as MTB applications. One Sideloader (sold separately) plus one OtherSideloader outfit a standard road frame. The shape matches Dave-O's perfectly.
Other SideLoaders are for down tube mount, right side entry.