Essential for your off-road adventures, this pump produces a hurricane-force air blast with its high-volume barrel. The oversized design, made from strong and lightweight aluminum, delivers more air per stroke so you can get back on the trail quickly.
- AnyValve pump head automatically adapts to Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
- Rebuildable internal parts available
- Tough, lightweight aluminum barrel
- Rubberized folding T-handle
- Bike mount included
- 90 PSI, 6.2 Bar maximum
- 145g / 0.32lb
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want
- Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride
- Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves.
- 2x tire levers
If it was any lighter, you'd be walking home. This is the smallest pump you'll ever use that will still get your flat fixed and you on your way again. There are no extra features here. Just the bare minimum to get your tire back up and you kicking butt. Because you can't kick butt with a flat tire.
- Presta head only
- High Volume or High Pressure
- Includes frame mount
- 85 gr/ 3oz
- 160 PSI, 11 Bar maximum
The pull-out hose puts less stress on the valve. And you weren't stressed to start with. It's all very well hauling a giant pump around, but all that leverage can snap a delicate valve stem right off. Blackburn's Presta-only head sits on a short pull-out hose to give more options on where you pump from and fewer chances of your rippling muscles pulling the thing clean off. We weren't using that space in the barrel anyway, so the hose doesn't even affect the pump's efficiency.
- Thread on pump head automatically adapts to Presta valves
- Rebuildable internals parts available aftermarket
- Flexible hose
- Includes Presta valve tool
- Frame mount included
- 120 PSI, 8.2 Bar maximum
- Weight: 127 grams
Combine the best elements of all of Blackburn's mini-pumps and what do you get? The Core CO2'Fer Pump. The Core CO2'Fer is an excellent stand-alone mini-pump that adds the versatility of an integrated CO2 inflator and the peace of mind of a Presta valve tool, ensuring nothing goes wrong when all you need is an inflated tire. A remote inflation hose takes unwanted stress off the tire valve.
- Removable CO2 inflator
- 120 PSI
- Thread-on Presta/Schrader
- Retractable hose
- Removable Presta valve core tool
- Includes 16g cartridge, frame mount, CO2 strap
The pull-out hose puts less stress on the valve. It's all very well hauling a giant pump around, but all that leverage can snap a delicate valve stem right off. This is a slimmer version of Blackburn's Core Pump that features a thread-on Presta-specific head with a short pull-out hose to give more options on where you pump from and fewer chances of your rippling muscles pulling the thing clean off. We weren't using that space in the barrel anyway, so the hose doesn't even affect the pump's efficiency.
- Machined Presta valve core tool in the pump's base
- Thread-on Presta valve on the extending flexible hose
- Fits easily in jersey pocket or next to your bottle cage
- 120 PSI
- Weight: 104 grams