Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set
- Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches
- Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders
- Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
The ultimate trailside companion.
These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on.
The m19 includes:
- Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible
- Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3
- Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm
- Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2
- Torx: t-10, t-25
- Stainless steel carrying case
- Length: 89 mm
- Weight: 175g
- Warranty: lifetime
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile
• Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless
• The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed
• This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation.
• Made of a rubber-like PVC
• Cleans easily and looks great on any bench
• Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park's Professional Pedal Wrench features an angled, oversize head for maximum leverage. It has two 15mm wrenches at different angles, so you can maximize your leverage, and a long, round, vinyl-coated handle that won’t dig into your hand the way flat wrenches do. There's even a hole in the end for hanging the wrench on your toolboard.
They always say, the right tool for the right job. Park's P-handled Torx Wrenches are available in T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 and T40 sizes. They feature offset handles made from durable nylon with a comfortable, ergonomic design. The wrenches are made of high-torque industrial steel for excellent durability.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Topeak's Rocket Ratchet features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots and includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, 2 plastic tire levers and magnetic bit holder. It's everything you need in a compact, lightweight package.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Screwdriver/Torx Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver and a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts). The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park Tool has long provided some of the best cutting and machining tools in the bicycle industry. Their centering pilots demonstrate their commitment to maintaining this high level of quality. Please read below for use and compatibility information specific to each size pilot:
- 49.8mm (for 1.5-inch standard): The 767 is used with the HTR-1 (HTR-1B) and 690XL facer to perform facing only. It fits head tubes with an inside diameter of 49.8mm (1.5" standard).
- 43.8mm (for ZS44 and EC44): The 768 Pilot is used with the HTR-1 (HTR-1B), the 750 Centering Cone Adaptor and 690XL facer to perform facing only. It fits head tubes designed for low profile or, “zero-stack,” headsets. These head tubes have nominal inside diameters of 43.9mm.
- 55.9mm (for internal 1.5-inch ZS): The 790 Pilot takes the place of the 789 Reamer when performing head tube facing only. The 790 is used with the HTR-1 Headtube Reamer, the 690-XXL Facing Cutter, and the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor. The tool allows facing head tubes with 55.95 – 55.90mm I.D. (“Internal” 1-1/2” ZS standard).
The BBT-16 removes and installs the self-extracting/one-key release caps on SRAM and RaceFace cranks with a 16mm hex hole. Features investment cast steel construction and an option to use 8mm hex for better leverage.
Park Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Park's special Y-heads put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. The 28mm size fits newer Shimano 20mm through-axles, as found on XT, XTR and Saint hubs. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately).
• Made from hardened alloy tool steel
• NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
- Precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork
- Fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race for flexibility in fitting around crown race interferences
- Works with 1,1-1/8,1-1/4,1.5" forks (suspension or rigid) and crown races with outside diameters up to 64mm
- Accepts steerers up to 430mm
- All steel construction for long life
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools.
• Made from hardened alloy tool steel
• Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket
• Sold singly or in pairs
- Shop quality tools use magnets to attach to the compact carrying frame
- Features a CO2 inflator head and chain breaker
- Driver bits attach to a 1/4" Driver on the Y-tool
- Includes 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm hexes, Torx T10 And T25, Phillips and flat screwdriver, spoke wrenches
Jagwire's Needle Driver is a simple-to-use tool that secures the end of a hydraulic hose and allows for easy and gentle installation of hose fittings. The result is ideal brake performance and simple set up.
Now you can easily tackle any crank bolt with Park's Crank Wrench. It features a dual-sided head with a 14mm socket and 8mm Allen wrench on a long, vinyl-coated handle so you're sure to have the leverage necessary for the job.